AndreiRussian and/or Chuvash Language Courses (business, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also exchange program in Thailand (Walailak University)
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
YannStart selling your products or services using Facebook Advertising
Set up a business strategy on your Facebook page, according to your products and services. Then create advertisements to publicize them using Facebook's Business Manager interface. The idea is to work with your project, start it or give it a boost ;-)
I work in a relaxed atmosphere but by making sure that you can achieve the goal we have set together.
PamelaMarketing Refresher Course
Do you study marketing and need help transferring your knowledge in practical cases?
I put my 15 years of profession at your disposal for questions-answers or help you to follow the courses. Ideally online.
NB: at this price, this course is NOT intended for professional projects and the rate is per person. For many people, please make as many reservations as there are people. Max. 8 people per course if at the participant. Outside Geneva, a package of travel expenses may be charged additionally.
Choose distance courses to avoid polluting the planet!
The course materials are prepared or not according to the needs and delivered in PDF format.
HilaireCommercial Marketing Course for Professionals and Students
Marketing Mix - 4P
The Brand - Level 1
The Brand - Level 2
The Brand - Level 3
Objectives by modules:
Marketing Mix - 4P: concretely set the foundations of your business strategy for the coming years. This includes, among others, the following concepts:
- Being competitive in a constantly evolving market
- Improve knowledge of market planning processes
- Have a set of tools that will help you design, implement and monitor your marketing plan
Marketing Tactics: Have a better understanding of Marketing Communication and how to use it to support your marketing plan.
The Brand - Level 1: Increase the knowledge behind the brand.
- Brief overview of Branding and Marketing
- Creative process: making a Brand (why, how and what)
- The brand's identity: the consolidation of the brand
The Brand - Level 2: concretely set the foundations of your business strategy for the coming years. This includes, among others, the following concepts:
- The Brand for the target customer in the different markets
- Marketing Decision Makers: Stop Thinking Tactics, Start Thinking Brand Campaigns
- The Brand and Brand Development Model Process
- Translate the Brand Value into a 360 ° experience: The ROI of creating an emotional connection with the Visual Language of the Brand
Mark - Level 3: With this module, it is possible to avoid the classic mistakes that occur in a highly competitive market. The goal is to find a new way to refresh the brand, identity and create new value.
- How to refresh a Brand successfully and avoid the 7 deadly sins of Branding
- Use the data to deliver relevant Marketing and Brand awareness and thereby optimize the customer experience