PelinOnline / In person Private lesson / Turkish tutor / Conversation / Grammar / Writing / Reading / Homework
I am a Turkish teacher. I graduated in Turkey with a BA in Languages. The lessons I offer are from basic to academic level, so for children, students, expats and adults. The focus is on learning grammar, speaking, ,, read and write. If you want to learn Turkish for vacation, work, family or just as a hobby, then I can certainly help you. I use Turkish grammar books, podcast, websites for learning Turkish and other study material.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
BenoitPrivate Maths Lessons - Limoges or Online - Qualified and Experienced Mathematics Teacher
I am a young, qualified and experienced mathematics tutor.
While each child encounters unique learning difficulties, the ever increasing number of students per class is forcing teachers to standardize their teaching method. Faced with this observation, I decided to specialize in individual tutoring in order to guide each student on the path to success.
I give my private lessons in Limoges (at the student's home) or remotely (by internet). My distance learning courses take place on an interactive whiteboard. This educational tool considerably improves the student / teacher interaction. The student only needs a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone to use it.
The first session is devoted to an in-depth assessment of his knowledge in mathematics. The goal is to identify its weak points and understand their origin. I then adapt the content of my courses to their specific needs. I make it a tailor-made remediation program aimed at gradually filling each of its shortcomings.
At the same time, I support the student in learning new subjects by making sure that he masters the mathematical notions necessary for the validation of his school year. I also do substantive work teaching the most effective learning methods. Finally, thanks to modern means of communication, the pupil benefits from emergency assistance accessible remotely 7 days a week (help with homework, explanation the day before an assessment, etc.).
JaumeSPANISH APPENDICES FOR BEGINNERS AND / OR ADVANCED PERSONS
In my lessons I will teach you Spanish. We adjust the lessons depending on your goal, level and pace. I teach in English, but my mother tongue is Spanish.
In the lessons we deal with grammar and vocabulary. And several practical exercises.
Students who need tutoring, just like adults who want to learn fluent Spanish, can come to me.
During the coronavirus situation, lessons will be given via skype.
For more information, send me a message :)
CharlotteImprove your speeches in public and in meetings / Brussels
Public speaking is one of the most scary things for human beings. For some, this can be extremely disabling and hinder their entire career.
But this apprehension concerns a very large percentage of the population and crosses all categories of age, sex or socio-professional environment. If you are in this case, you can start by reassuring yourself: you are not alone!
The second good news is that it works! It is by practicing that you will learn how to lower the level of stress, to be more aware of what you have to do and to be well prepared.
To practice, I offer private lessons: a benevolent and demanding environment that will allow us to adapt to your specific needs. Once you have understood your fears and learned to overcome them, speaking (in public, meeting) may be a great source of fun!
MohanLearn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way
Learn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way.
Am a Tamil Tutor, Will be helping you in learning the Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way. Which is oriented 2000 years before.
Still this language is available in Southern part of India Called the State of Tamil nadu
ElizabethDutch, French, English and Natural Sciences: all levels
I am Elizabeth: I offer classes in Science (Biology, Medicine, Chemistry) & Language skills for conversational purposes and redaction of reports.
I offer scientific translations as well.
I am an academic & international keynote speaker & researcher - dr./pathologist/toxicologist. I can help you with your professional presentation and resume editorials.
My native language is Dutch & French. I am Canadian as well: french-english. Classes can be given at all levels for young adults & adults. Private: F2F or in small groups.
FortunellaPassionate native Italian to teach you both essential and authentic sides of the language!
This class is for aiming "genuine" Italian speakers!
The focus is to practice and improve the language fluency and do it while having fun with a lot of thematic conversation tools such as movies, newspaper extracts, even poetry if you like it!
I have a great literature teaching background (from Dante to Baricco), experience with teenagers and adults.
Classes will be in English, hopefully in Italian but I can also speak fluent Spanish.
Please contact me for a tailored learning program designed on you!
SamirLearn MSA Arabic (Fusha and Dialects) for all levels in Frankfurt am Main, Germany or online via Zoom / Meet / Moodle / Skype
Experienced lecturer / tutor / teacher of Arabic & Hebrew & German and intercultural training & coaching Islamic & Arab World + translator & interpreter (Arabic & German) with MBA in International Management Consulting & Diploma in Business Administration / Management
- 34 years experienced tutor of modern Arabic and Hebrew & German + Intercultural Management for non-native speakers
- Native speaker of MSA Modern Standard Arabic / Dialect of Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Syria & Libanon
- Diploma / BA in Business Administration (Management & Controlling) and Executive MBA in IMC International Management Consulting degrees from German & UK located universities
- 34-year experience in the teaching of Arabic, Hebrew & German and Intercultural Competence at various German universities in the Frankfurt & Rhein-Main-Area : Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Hochschule Darmstadt, Hochschule Rhein-Main Wiesbaden, University of Würzburg etc.,
- Based in Frankfurt am Main City, Hessen Germany
What do I offer?
- I offer one to one and group lessons in Arabic language.
- I offer one to one and group lessons in German for non-native (arabs & muslims) speakers.
- I offer lessons to university students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- I provide Arabic / German / Arabic translation and interpreting in various areas (Media, marketing, business, etc).
KlaudiaGerman private lessons for beginners and intermediates.
Are you looking for a German teacher? I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. If only you wish to have language classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning, my methods could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak.
MatyFrench Intensive Course, Niv. A1-A2 / B1-B2 (Students and Adults)
GOALS: Written and Oral Communication for Beginners or Advanced, Upgrading, Preparation Delf, University Preparation + Personalized Coaching
OBJECTIVE: Social integration, Development of a project + Suvi and Accompaniment; Oral and written fluency, with varied media
DOMAINE: Media-Press, Social, Economic, Professional, Politics, Laws and Regulations, Society, Work, Commercial, Money, Family, Health, Philosophy, Culture, Literature, etc,
CONTENT: Presentation of oneself, family, work, school, Introduce someone, Tell their holidays, their habits, an event, an experience, Do their shopping, Ask their way, Explain the reasons for their project or idea, Give their notice, outline the advantages and disadvantages of different possibilities.
SUPPORTS: Journalistic reading, images, press, blog, internet, Presentation or Presentation, magazine, biography, brochures, books, CV, Letters, other supports to be agreed
INCLUDED: Spelling, Pronunciation, Grapheme, Sounds, Conjugation, Verb Tenses, Grammar, Vocabulary, Free or Directed Writing, Life Story, Creative Writing, etc.
OR? In Geneva, at your home or other location.
WHO? For all
PaulineEnglish for Adults / Teenagers / Children (English as a Subject, Business English, Every day English)
My goal is to provide enjoyable learning experiences to my students. I strive to provide an environment which cultivates a culture of confidence, mutual respect, promotion of diversity and equal opportunities. I believe that every student learns in a different way. Therefore I practise a learner-centred approach where my students are strongly encouraged to participate actively in their own learning process.
YuClick the Chinese language and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read, and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study the Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau, and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
RudiMaths and Physics Tutoring(igcse,EJU,IB,Algebra,Precalculus,Calculus)
I am an experienced Maths and Physics tutor with about 15 years of (class)teaching and tutoring experience. I hold a M.Sc. and PhD in Physics both awarded with highest honours(certificates available on request). I will be more than happy to help you solve your maths and physics problems and help you become a successful student.
AbiEnglish language and culture classes for adults, students, teenagers and children.
English lessons for all ages and levels with a native English teacher. TOEFL Diploma.
Improve your speaking, reading, writing and listening.
All levels: business English, exam preparation, conversations or to prepare for holidays, communication and job interviews.
Fun lessons for young children.
If you can’t see the time slot you want, please just message and i will try to accommodate.
Look forward to hearing from you,