LindaLearn mandarin Chinese with Chinese native speaker
-I specialize in tutoring Chinese for preschool and kids/teenagers/adults. My goal is to keep students know Chinese culture and language.
-Practice more Chinese with me and i will correct the prononciation and grammars.
-If you are an absolute beginner, don't worry, I will help you on every details.
Tsz YanChinese tutor for Chinese language (both traditional and simplified)
Chinese is my mother language. I specialize in tutoring Chinese ( esp Writing and Oral), teaching kids (4-14 years old) and foreigners Chinese was always my part time job before I moved to Switzerland. Some chinese characters are actually came from pictogram, let's learn Chinese in a fun and interesting way!
XiangMusician Gives private home Chinese classes
Are you interested in learning Chinese? Do you want to take a language course for your life? I am a Chinese teacher with rich teaching experience for all level and of course I am a musician at Haute Ecole de musique in Geneva -Neuchâtel .I have got my profession bachelor degree by piano in China .I could give all Level course of musical theories and piano lessons and singing lessons also do not hesitate to ask me.
AndreiChinese and/or Turkish Language Courses (business, academical, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also university program in Thailand (Walailak University) and Turkey (Maltepe University).
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
AngeliqueTraditional or Simplified Chinese Course
Yes, the Chinese language may seem complicated at first glance, but I can help you discover it or make you progress.
I propose courses adapted to your desires and needs. You just want to communicate? So, no need to learn writing. If you want to better understand this language then, I will add reading and writing characters. You can choose simplified writing (used in China) or traditional writing (used in Taiwan and Hong Kong).
Do not hesitate and let yourself be tempted!
CuihongMath and Chinese lessons for all people up to 7 years old.
I am a Chinese girl, had 2 years study in European University for my Master degree in Geneva, Switzerland and 4 years study for my Bachelor degree at Beijing Normal University. I have experience to teach maths for international students from primary school to high school in English. I get also experience to teach Chinese as well, since 2016 I have been teaching Chinese in the school of TheLanguageCenter at Ferney Voltaire ,If you need any help on Chinese and maths , please contact me. Thanks a lot for your attention.
ChialingDo you want to speak Chinese with confidence and use the right vocabulary?
• My mother tongue is Mandarin.
• I teach English and Chinese classes to children in 2 private schools.
• To teach adults, I would focus on conversation and vocabulary.
• I love Asian cuisine, you can cook together by practicing Chinese!
• I give priority to spoken language but memorizing vocabulary is a must.
• Among DIY activities, songs, cooking, drawing, painting.
• I start the lessons with immersion, then I adapt how to learn by student.
ShanLearn Chinese with the experienced native speaker: Online & Face to Face
I specialize in tutoring Chinese from beginner to advanced level. No matter you are preparing Chinese exams or out of pure interest, your goal will be achieved with my professional instruction.
I am a native Mandarin speaker and have lived in the Netherlands for five year. With more than 3 years experience in teaching. I can help you in both mastering the Chinese language and understanding the culture.
Every class is tailored to the specific needs and learning style of the student. Both beginners and advanced students can contact me.
SuzanneChinese Mandarijns en Kantonees in Gent en Merelbeke
I am Chinese, living in Merelbeke which is very close to Ghent. I have certificate of Putonghua Shuiping ceshi (PSC) from Beijing China. Putonghua is Mandarin. I could speak Cantonese and also know Simplified Chinese characters from china and Traditional Chinese characters from Taiwan and Hong Kong. I can also help you to prepare for HSK test.
I spreak basic Nederlands, but the lesson will be in English or Chinese. I am a nice and flexible person, I could give lesson at your place or via internet, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Due to special situtation now. Apprentus suggest only Online lesson should be given.
YuClick the Chinese languange and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
Hey! I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
GwynethChinese Language Teaching - for Beginners & Intermediate Level
Native Chinese speaker with TCSOL qualification recognised worldwide. Also qualified to Teaching Chinese as Second Language program by National Taiwan Normal University. Experienced in teaching children with no foundation in Chinese language at all, as well as working adults in Business Chinese. If you found yourself interested in speaking/writing/reading Chinese.
LéaChinese Mandarin / Chinese lessons (individual or group)
Hello Future students!
My name is Yuqi (French name: Léa), I am a Chinese who lives in France for more than 10 years, experienced and patient.
Do you want to speak or write Chinese in no time?
I offer Chinese classes at home or online. I already have experience teaching Chinese written and oral language school and private lessons.
- For students of all levels
- For consultation in Chinese culture and passionate about Chinese culture
- For the translation French - Chinese
- For businessmen or to prepare a stay in China
- For relationship missions with Chinese suppliers.
Suggested exercises: Pinyin, Characters, Grammar, Dialogue, General Culture, Chinese Tradition, etc ...
If you are interested, contact me via Apprentices :)
Online course possible.
JiajunMandarin/ Chinese Class (Online or In person) for adults
Experienced tutor for Chinese / Mandarin class.
Professional teacher in TESOL and Chinese as a foreign language.
I can design the class according to students' different level and needs for the language and I offer online sessions or classes in person in Amsterdam.
I specialising in teaching kids and adults of different levels and got positive feedbacks from the students I have been teaching.
You can have Comprehensive Mandarin courses which includes Pinyin, Grammar, Vocabulary, Speaking and Writing or you can have conversational courses on specific theme.