AngeliqueTraditional or Simplified Chinese Course
Yes, the Chinese language may seem complicated at first glance, but I can help you discover it or make you progress.
I propose courses adapted to your desires and needs. You just want to communicate? So, no need to learn writing. If you want to better understand this language then, I will add reading and writing characters. You can choose simplified writing (used in China) or traditional writing (used in Taiwan and Hong Kong).
Do not hesitate and let yourself be tempted!
MarianSPANISH ONLINE COURSE - NATIVE SPANISH TEACHING - PRIVATE COURSES TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
My name is Marian and I am a native Spanish translator and interpreter (AN-FR-IT). I live this year in Paris (but I belong to the south of Spain) and therefore I would like to be able to give private lessons of Spanish at the same time that I work as a Spanish teacher in high school. You can choose the level, the method and the points to study together. I adapt to the specific situation of each person! I give courses online with the same teaching method that I use in high school.
Do not hesitate...
¡¡Vamos a aprender español !!
WēiLearn Chinese language and culture (all levels)
"It's Chinese"!? Maybe, but he is very mysterious and logical. With me, you will learn how this logic works, and you will also discover, the beauty of its originality.
I give tutoring since 2010 and my students are all ages. (they are teenagers, adults, or retired)
My classes are written and spoken, and I hope to be able to talk to you in Chinese. The goal is of course to be able to speak it.
I base my texts on dialogues, stories, great moments of China, but also poems, songs, culture, etc. I personalize all my documents, so the level adapts to the interest of all.
I have also created a "WhatsApp" group to make day-to-day learning easier, as it is important to keep it entertaining.
I am really passionate about my work, and will be happy to teach you my native language.
KlaudiaPolish lessons with a native speaker - all levels.
Are you looking for a Polish teacher? I can offer you Polish classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning. I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. They could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak as soon as possible.
CuihongA Chinese girl gives Chinese classes, and Math for all the ages.
I am a Chinese girl, had 2 years study in European University for my Master degree and 4 years study for my Bachelor in Chinese Literature filed at Beijing Normal University. since 2016 I have been teaching Chinese in the school of The Language Center at Ferney Voltaire , I also had experience to teach maths for High school students. If you need any help on chinese and maths , please contact me. Thanks a lot for your attention.
BaşakTurkish Lessons (In-Person OR Online) for Adults and Kids from an Experienced and Patient Teacher Living in Istanbul-Learn&Practice&Speak!
I have been teaching Turkish for 16 years. I started to teach when I was studying Turkish Language and Literature. I worked in a language school and at the universities, I suppose that I gained success. 😊 My achievements are directly proportional to my students’ success. I feel rewarded when I witness their progress in applying their Turkish language skills to their daily lives.
Over the years, I have met hundreds of people from all over the world, taught Turkish, and told them about Istanbul and Turkey. Those people told me about their countries and learned to express themselves in Turkish. For example, I ask them: “Do you like Istanbul?” in Turkish it is “İstanbul’u senior museum?” or “ Traffic is very bad in Istanbul!”, “İstanbul’ da çok Trafik var!” The basic but correct conversation is really important for self-confidence in any language. If a learner can master basic sentence forms, the rest will come much easier. On the other hand, making mistakes is also very important. Especially, a learner can not speak without making a mistake the first and second time.
My students are always varied and have diverse learning skills. My professionalism also allows me to tailor language education according to individual interests, needs, and capacities. In the classroom, I hold firm three main principles: first, providing a comfortable environment, second, creating an encouraging atmosphere, and third, establishing a collaborative instruction model. I consider that I developed an aptitude for making learning Turkish to become much easier, enjoyable and practical for my students.
I use a book prepared by a university in Turkey. I share the pdf version of the book for my lessons. I also adapt the materials according to the learner’s needs and support the book with my authentic materials. Even though I use a communicative approach, all my lessons are guided by a solid knowledge of grammar.
On the online lessons, I send an e-mail after every lesson. That word file includes a vocabulary list, sentences (corrected and uncorrected versions, you can compare both of them easily), grammar point and homework for revision. In this way, you can find everything in a file well organized. When we have a face to face lesson, I give a hard copy of this list after every lesson. The lessons could be at my home office or in my student's house or office. I sometimes meet with my students in a coffee shop, I try to prefer silent places. :)
How learning a new language opens a new window into a person, teaching Turkish is also the same for me! I was always interested in languages - I could speak a bit of Italian and learned Persian grammar except English.
I always think about Istanbul -I was born and grew up here- it is a good place for self-improvement. First and foremost, Istanbul hosts international people coming from around the world. It is considering to me, I am lucky because I have one of the pleasant professions.
When teaching Turkish, promoting cross-cultural awareness forms an important part of my lessons. Teaching the language involves both the students and myself in a dynamic conversation about our cultural backgrounds.
Teaching Turkish is in fact not only teaching a language but also teaching a culture. I am interested in cinema, music and like visiting museums. I always share the activities with my students.
I also teach Turkish to young learners. I started to study Child Development at Istanbul University as a second university in 2018. We say in Turkish, “Studies have no age!"
If you want to speak Turkish well, please contact me. It is fun, and we will smile during the lesson!
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
ChialingDo you want to speak Chinese with confidence and use the right vocabulary?
• My mother tongue is Mandarin.
• I teach English and Chinese classes to children in 2 private schools.
• To teach adults, I would focus on conversation and vocabulary.
• I love Asian cuisine, you can cook together by practicing Chinese!
• I give priority to spoken language but memorizing vocabulary is a must.
• Among DIY activities, songs, cooking, drawing, painting.
• I start the lessons with immersion, then I adapt how to learn by student.
HelenMandarin Chinese Tutoring - Native Speaker (Beginners -Advanced)
I am a native Mandarin Chinese speaker. Growing up, I've spoken the language in my household, with parents and relatives and I've also took Chinese classes to further improve my understanding of the language throughout college.
My class with my unique teaching method is suitable for students of all ages! I'm able to work with adults and children alike in improving their conversational Chinese language. For basic learners, I can help with pronunciations, the Chinese alphabet, and also character writing!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I'm more than happy to help and looking forward to hearing back from you!
BernadetteEnglish courses - all levels - upgrading - reinforcement - preparation of tests / exams
Former senior manager (in Belgium and abroad), with a great experience in teaching (in Belgium and abroad), I offer courses covering all levels - from beginner's ABC to sharp vocabulary for the frame.
I do not move: classes are given at my home, Chenois (not far from the station) but I can also follow you via Skype if necessary (for example during holidays)
AdrienneFrench courses (language, grammar, culture) and test prep tutoring
I offer private lessons in French, all levels. I am a private teacher with a seven-year experience with kids, students, adults, and professionals.
After 3 years of studies in the preparatory class for the Grandes Ecoles in Paris, I have a BA in philosophy and an MA in comparative literature.
I offer lessons tailored to your needs, pace, and objectives
SergioEnglish with University Teacher: Interviews, Reports, Theses
I am a university teacher with more than ten years experience working at the University of Melbourne (Australia). I can help you with:
• Improving conversation and fluency.
• Improving your grammar.
• Preparing for work interviews and meetings including tips and dry-runs.
• Preparing for tests (TOEFL, Cambridge, IELTS, GRE).
• Preparing thesis, essays, etc.
• Editing and proof-reading.
• Translation and interpretation.
One-to-one or small group lessons.
At your place or mine near the Grote Markt in Leuven
I design my classes and choose my materials according to the specific needs, level and interests of each student. In every case I try to create a fun and stimulating class environment. The truth is, I love English and I like sharing this enthusiasm with my students!
CarlosLearn useful and true Spanish with my dynamic lessons
If you want to begin to speak Spanish or improve it, you can take Spanish lessons with me. I am from Madrid, Spain. I am currently living in Tokyo and I have the DELE certification. We can take classes in a coffee or library, or if you prefer we can do it on Skype. Learn the language is funny! I have had the chance to teach all ages since I started being a private tutor.
My lessons are dynamic and can be adjusted to every students' needs regarding their level and learning style.
We can focus on the aspect you want to master the most, e.g. listening and speaking, grammar, day-to-day life, etc.
BrentENGLISH, Speaking, Writing, Grammar and Exams and more
If you love English and want or need to speak it or learn it, here I am. You will be speaking better after the first lesson. I teach what YOU want and need to learn. Fun and FAST!!!
I teach all levels. I spend lots of time building your vocabulary and phrasal verbs usage!!
The most important part is you will speak and understand English with CONFIDENCE.
YuClick the Chinese languange and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
Hey! I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!