ThierryMake your resume with a business leader
I have been recruiting for more than 25 years and I propose to help you write your CV (in French or English) and, if you wish, to guide you and accompany you in your job search.
Take advantage of the experience of a business leader (France, Canada, Belgium) who helped many candidates to redo their CV and accompanied them in their job search.
DavidIB preparation and university preparation for High-school students
I specialize in the IB subjects of HL mathematics and HL physics. Additionally, I specialize in ACT reasoning/SAT subject preparation having experience tutoring other students in the past and myself having high scores on these tests. As an added bonus, I have extensive experience in essay writing for classes like English, but more importantly as application essays for upcoming undergraduate students. I have been through the United States/United Kingdom application processes and can advise/guide students still uncertain about their choices, while at the same time providing reliable feedback in crafting powerful application essays.
In my classes I aim to assist the high-school student in succeeding in his chosen subjects within the international baccalaureate program whilst assisting the student in his or her advance towards higher education.
AyoubCv coaching, Linked In profile and hiring interviews
This course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to master the writing of his CV and his profile LinkedIn In (keyword Keys, length etc.) as well as mastering his hiring interviews (questions traps, periods of inactivity etc.) and this for all levels and all sectors
- Anyone who has trouble selling his own profile
-Anyone who understood that to evolve effectively must be well advised
- Anyone who is on the job and wants to retrain and who does not know how to do it
-Anyone who wants to increase his salary significantly in future months / years
My name is Ayoub I am both Psychologist and Recruiter (Head Hunter) for several years and I have recruited for a large number of companies in many sectors for profiles ranging from Juniors but mainly for Middle and Top levels managers
Today I want to help you master the writing of your CV (exercise often complex and tedious) and also advise you on your hiring interviews and how you sell.
My method is simple and consists of 3 steps
1.Definition of the situation and objectives (according to your expectations)
2. Discussion of the best strategy to adopt
3.Implementation and exercises (copywriting Cv or LinkedIn, fictitious interview, telephone interviews, sending applications, etc.)
Do not hesitate to contact me so that we discuss your goals and the best way to achieve them.
See you soon and to your success!
MouradResume writing and interview management
There are many very competent people, who apply for the job that corresponds to them, but miss their applications (CV, interview, ...) for small details, others are less competent, but know how to sell themselves during the different stages of recruitment.
The resume is the first selling point, it can be your strength or your weakness. I am a manager of a consulting company, I manage a team of recruiters and a team of consultants, we are constantly recruiting, I receive dozens of CV's per day, and I realize several interviews internally and externally by week.
So, I know how a resume needs to be done to please. I will give you the knowledge I could acquire during my experience to give you a "boost" with a method that wants to be: effective, rewarding, realistic!
JamesAcademic Writing and English Tutor for all Styles!
This class will allow you to thoroughly develop your English writing skills, specifically for academic purposes.
More specifically the goal of each consulation will be to:
- Aid in research, planning and structuring
- Ensure the thesis is sound and presented in a logical and coherent manner
- Teach correct syntax, idiom and phrasing
- Improve flow, readability and cohesiveness
- Educate on proper grammar and punctuation practices
- Provide citation and referencing support to assure complete academic integrity
I strive to create a collaborative environment, in which the student leaves feeling empowered, and confident to take on new opporunities.
I have been trained by the International College Reading and Writing Association, and have earned a level 3 Masters Certification. Additionally, I have over 2 years experience tutoring university level students and have had great success.
I also hold a BA in International Relations, of which I graduated suma cum laude, and am currently working through an MSc in Urban Studies.
SixtyCV advice, interview preparation, career orientation, personal development
Specialists in the accompaniment of students and professionals for 10 years, we accompany you in the accomplishment of your objectives.
- Writing and presentation of CV (background, form, advice)
- Preparation for a job interview (structure, styles, questions, attitudes, scenario)
- Career orientation (profile, preferences, ambitions, market)
- Verbal or non-verbal communication (efficient communication, gestures, communication bias)
- Personal development (Well-being, meaning, personal / professional life)
The goal? To help you achieve your goals and meet new challenges.
Our method? Pragmatism No great theories but practical advice and lasting support.
BerryHelp and advice for writing work (homework, TFE, reports, memory, presentations ...)
Student in the last year of a master's degree in social and intercultural psychology, I offer you a supplement to the writing of your various works. I am conscientious, pedagogue and concerned about the progress of my students. I like working in a framework adapted to the learner for an optimal efficiency (lessons delivered in French and English). Concretely, what I can offer you:
- I correct spelling, grammar and syntax.
- I see the form, the bottom as far as possible (I can at least provide you an external opinion by taking into account the instructions of your work).
- I make you enjoy my skills and advice that will ensure an impeccable presentation, and all the little extras that will make your work stand out from the others thanks to a nice note.
- All my tips to ensure the oral by being charismatic in front of an audience. If you are subject to stress when it comes to talking to an audience, we can easily work that out.
FranciscoBusiness Research Methods (Statistics)
Variables, Charts, Regression analysis, Samples, Statistical tests and models sometimes can get a bit overwhelming. However, this shouldn't be the case. If you need someone who can explain you maths and thus enhance your statistical or mathematical proficiency, I am a master student in Business with a lot of experience in the matter to guide you in the correct way.
Si vous avez besoin de quelqu'un qui peut vous expliquer les mathématiques et donc d'améliorer votre maîtrise statistique ou mathématique, je suis un étudiant de maître avec beaucoup d'expérience en la matière pour vous guider dans le bon sens.
NeepaACADEMIC/BUSINESS SPECIALIZED ENGLISH CONSULTING AND CV PREP
Stanford University graduate offers unique, specialized English consultation services for academic and business projects that require a high-level of English and academic knowledge. I am a Ph.D. Candidate in Political Science and hold a bachelor's degree in Public Policy and a Master's in Anthropology, and I am happy to engage new subjects and philosophical writing that may require specific subject experience.
I have helped academic post-docs and faculty from ULB and VUB in proofreading articles and adding appropriate English vocabulary for A-list journals in the social sciences and philosophy while also editing two academic books. I have also consulted on several communications course documents for trainings at the EU institutions. If you have a project that needs to be polished, please come to me,
Additionally, I used to work as an editor of résumés and curriculum vitae. If you are searching for a job and need a bit of extra help in this area, do not hesitate to contact me.