MariaSpanish tutoring, All levels, Translator, Native Speaker
Spanish is a very useful language in today's globalised society. It is the second most spoken language in the world. Therefore, adding Spanish to one of your skills is highly valued. I am a native speaker and I studied Translation & Interpreting in Madrid and I am eager to teach the language in a fun, but at the same time, useful way. I have previous experience in tutoring (mainly teens) and the way I organise my classes is 50% my choice and 50% based on the student's needs and desires.
JanEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Philosophy
• 20 years teaching experience (12 at university level and 8 at secondary education level)
• 6 years of supply-teaching in the UK;
• 6 years of cover supervisor in the UK;
• 7 years of tuition experience in the UK;
• Extensive knowledge, experience and work in education at all levels from Secondary to Graduate, Postgraduate and Adult Learning;
• Knowledge of the UK Curricula for English, French, Spanish, Religious Studies;
• Experience of teaching and tutoring various group ages and backgrounds;
• Modern Methods of teaching and tutoring, including the Comparative Method and the Inter-Disciplinary Approach;
• Outstanding Linguistic Competencies. Near to Native Level of English, French and Spanish in regards to Conversation, Understanding, Reading and Writing; Advanced in Italian and Hindi; Intermediate Latin and Sanskrit; Beginner in Dutch and German; Native Romanian.
• Participation in the International Conferences of Religion, the IAHR Congress in Durban and the IAHR Congress in Tokyo; Participation in the Symposium on Inter-Religious Dialogue in Nagoya;
• Research Fellowship in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Liverpool;
• Post-doctoral in English, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Edinburgh;
• Ph.D. in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Paris, Sorbonne; Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, University of Liverpool (French, Religious Studies, Philosophy), and University of Edinburgh (English, Philosophy, Comparative Religion)
• Research scholar at the Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy;
• University Professor of History of Religions, of Philosophy of Religion and of Hermeneutics;
• 71/2 years of lived experience in England and Scotland;
• 1 year of lived experienced in France, Paris;
• 1 year of lived experienced in Spain, Andalucía;
• 2 years of lived experienced in India, New Delhi and Agra
• Post-doctoral studies with University of Liverpool and University of Edinburgh
• English Language and Literature as Major Subject at the university Entrance Exams, as well as Subject studied and mastered during university years;
• Ph.D. diploma in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies at Université de Paris, Sorbonne, 520 pages Paper written in French; Recognised as PhD in Philosophy by NARIC, UK
• Diploma in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
• Diploma in Hindi Language
• Diploma in Sanskrit; author of Sanskrit textbook in Romanian)
• QTS in UK and MA in Romania
• LATIN (university exams passed)
AlbertNative speaker teaches and translates Spanish and Catalan
I am a 24-year-old Spanish master student at HKU, in Utrecht. Born in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands, Spain) and having lived for 6 years in Barcelona (Catalonia), I am teaching both my mother tongues: Spanish and Catalan. I am very flexible when it comes to teaching, so I adapt to the student's needs. We can work on vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar... and we can just have regular meetings to exercise on conversation as well.
I am a musician, so there is also the chance to learn Piano and Music Theory in Spanish or Catalan.
Please feel free to ask for any info you might need!
FauniaEnglish and/or Spanish Language for beginner to native level
Hello! I am a native Spanish, English and German speaker. I have a Bachelors degree in teaching foreign languages for youth, young professionals, and adults. If you are interested in learning or expanding your linguistic ability in any of these languages please contact me. I can teach general and field specific language.
CeciSpaans leren in Utrecht met een native Spaanstalige!
Do you want to learn Spanish?
My name is Cecilia, I am a native Spanish speaker!
I can teach you Spanish in a simple way and having lots of fun.
Wil je Spaans leren?
Mijn naam is Cecilia, Ik ben een native Spaanstalige!
Ik weet zeker dat ik je Spaans kan leren op een eenvoudige manier, en met veel plezier!
DashaRussian, English Spanish for beginners, continuing and advanced students and adults
Being able to speak multiple languages is a great advantage and such knowledge is valued by the employers. Moreover it is always a great confidence boost being able to communicate with people from other countries.
I offer Russian, English and Spanish classes at any level. I will help you to understand the basics from alphabet to more complex grammatical things as well as cultural elements that will fascinate you.
AngelicaLearn Spanish with a native speaker in a communicative fun way
These lessons are focused on communicative skill. From the very first class the activities will attempt to teach the language in a way that students can express ideas in the level that they are studying.
From basics like introducing yourself to more complex tasks like expressing opinions about different topics.
We will reinforce speaking, listening, reading and writing.
I got my Bachelor degree in languages education. And have more than 5 years of experience teaching and helping people with their language goals.
ElenaSpanish Teacher - Lessons - Course ( Spaanse leraar - lessen - cursus)
Hello everybody! Who wants to learn Spanish?
My name is Elena, and I'm an experienced Spanish teacher from Barcelona.
I just moved to Utrecht to work as a veterinarian and because teaching has always been a lot of fun for me I would like to offer Spanish lessons.
For 7 years I have been teaching different subjects from English to Maths and Genetics) and I still enjoy it a lot. I like to create my own material and technics to make the lessons efficient, interesting and even fun.
- My teaching style is very fun, low-pressure and relaxed.
- I will teach you to learn English at YOUR maximum speed.
Feel free and contact me for more information, you won't regret it!:)
DiegoSpanish Lessons with a Native Qualified Teacher. All Levels!
Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world, and more and more people is starting to learn it. Are you one of them? Would you like to have access to a huge range of cultures, countries, and opportunities? Then start learning Spanish today!
I am a young qualified Spanish teacher from Madrid, Spain. I have finished my Spanish Language and Literature University Degree and I have complimented my linguistic education with a Spanish as a Foreign Language teaching training. So I have a deep understanding of my language, and also know how to plan well-structured, interesting, communicative and funny lessons so that you start to improve your Spanish from the very first day. I have experience both with children (from 7 years old) and adults, so all ages are welcome!
The focus in my lessons is to actually communicate in Spanish, adapting the contents to your interests and goals. I am also becoming an official DELE examiner, so I can offer DELE exam preparation courses too. If you need learning Spanish for business purposes, contact me and we will discuss the approach that suits you better.
Prices shown are for a one-to-one lesson. If you would like to sign up together with someone else, ask me about group discounts. Don't hesitate to contact me for any further question :)
MariaNative Spanish Teacher with more than 10 years of experience
The lessons are very dynamic and creative focused on the students' interests and needs. I am an enthusiastic and warm teacher who creates a good atmosphere in class to make you feel confident and relaxed. Tell me what you need and I prepare you entertained lessons in which you will learn Spanish in a very fun and meaningful way!
Las clases son muy dinámicas y creativas enfocadas a los intereses y necesidades de los alumnos. Soy una profesora entusiasta y cercana que trata de crear una buena atmósfera en clase para hacerte sentir a gusto y relajado. Dime que necesitas y prepararé sesiones entretenidas donde aprenderás Español de una manera muy divertida y significativa!