YingyiLearn Chinese via Japanese or English with a fully qualified Native Chinese Teacher
Hi I'm Yingyi! I am available for tutoring Chinese from beginner to advanced levels. I hold a Bachelors in Education and am currently studying towards a Masters in Education. I am an experienced teacher who has been teaching Chinese for five years and my teaching philosophy is to help students learn and develop at a pace that suits them best. I can specialise the lesson according to the students needs (e.g. business, test prep, or conversational).
YanrongProfessional Chinese Language Course By Native Speaker
1. My name is Lu. You can call me Robin. I'm a Chinese native speaker.
2. My English proficiency is at the fluent level and my accent is native.
3. I've been teaching English for 8 years. I'm a TEFL certified English teacher.
4. I'm also passionate about teaching you Chinese from beginner to advanced level. At present, I'm teaching daily conversation and business Chinese classes to Japanese people.
5. I plan lessons according to your needs with the goal to help you master the Chinese language efficiently.
6. Even though I'm a Chinese native speaker, my class is not chatting between you and me, rather it's a professional one designed for foreign language learners.
Esther(Updated) Learning Chinese not only happily but also effectively
Chinese is getting more and more useful nowadays. I hope I can help students to find out the ways that are most suitable for them in learning Chinese, and improve gradually.
For example, some students prefer to learn Chinese by reading articles, some prefer by singing songs, and some prefer by only communicate.
My hope is to let students learn Chinese without any pressure and study happily.
CarrotMandarin Chinese and English Language Tuition Class
I specialize in Mandarin language since it is my native. Also, I have 3 years of Mandarin teaching experience in Malaysia. As for the English, although I do not have any teaching experiences yet, I am interested to discuss with you based on your needs as a student (it can be learning how to compose an email, how to read news and so on).
By the way, I will always prepare the teaching materials beforehand so that students will learn the most of it during the session.
ClaireEnglish, Mandarine test prep and conversation tutoring
I am personally a GMAT 700, TOFEL ibt 112 and TOEIC 955 holder.
I specialize in test preparation and also conversational practices for different kinds of scenarios (business, casual, interviews...etc.)
I can create the course contents based on your needs and how you like to learn to help you achieve your goal as soon as possible!