ValentynaRussian lessons Skype.Grammar exercises, lots of speaking, new words phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
TonyItalian for Beginners, Intermediate and Natural Sciences students
A native Italian speaker, I have 8 years experience teaching Italian to beginner and intermediate level students in Sweden. As a beginning you will get a strong basis in grammar and phonetics, as this is essential for any serious language learning, but I focus on dialogue skills as well, and adapt my teaching to the students particular needs. I have academic education at PhD level, and can prepare university students for Italian language exams. I can also teach Italian for science applications.
MargaritaEnglish language tutoring in Tartu and via Skype/уроки английского в Тарту и по skype
I teach English to adults and high school students in Tartu and via Skype. General, business and academic English. I possess a Master's degree in TESOL from a US university and 8 years of teaching experience. Welcome to my classes!
Преподаю английский в Тарту и по скайп взрослым и ученикам старших классов. Общий\разговорный, деловой и академический. Закончила магистратуру в США по специальности, 8 лет опыта преподавания. Добро пожаловать ко мне на занятия!
ArseniiLearning and improving foreign language skills: Spanish and Russian
Every language is a different key to one door: the world. That's why learning foreign languages is highly contributing to everyone's personal development.
- Spanish for tourism
- Spoken Spanish
- Spanish for professional purposes
- Everyday Russian
- Russian for professional purposes
My goal is not only to teach the language structure, but also to encourage my students' interest in the studied language and culture (which makes language learning much more enjoyable!)
MarynaLearn/improve your English with a fluent Russian speaker
Ever wanted to learn or practice English, but language schools are not flexible enough for your personal needs or are just too expensive?
Всегда хотели подучить/выучить английский, но языковае школы то ли дороговаты, то ли не достаточно гибкие для ваших нужд?
Contact me and I will design classes, that would fit you personally just right
Свяжитесь со мной и я разработаю программу специально под вас.
FranklinEnglish Language: From Casual to Professional, and Everything in Between
My name is Franklin, I am from Washington D.C., I love to ski, I love languages, and hope to be able to help you learn the deeply strange and wonderful thing that is the English language!
One of the key's to writing English properly is being as concise as possible. Below, I have written a few bullet points on my background, teaching style, and what kind of services I can provide.
Background: I am from Washington D.C. but have lived all over the United States. I graduated with a double-major in Russian Language and International Politics and Diplomacy from Texas A&M University. After graduating, I spent three years working at a think tank in Washington D.C. This work required me to constantly write, research, and give public presentations. After I was promoted, it became my job to teach others how to do these things effectively. I am currently completing my MA at the University of Tartu.
Teaching Style: I believe that direct, friendly, and useful conversation is key. We can all sit around and read text books or watch youtube videos to try to learn a language. Those things are good, but the best way (and from my point of view the only way) to learn a language is to learn it with a native English speaker. I am familiar with teaching people with many different learning styles, and eager to use a number of different methods (other than traditional text-books) to teach you how to communicate better in English.
-Weekly reports identifying progress made, and areas which we will need to focus on further. These will help guide our progress over time, and allow you to keep track of what you will have accomplished!
- Classes for all skill levels, with a number of special classes for intermediate and advanced students who need to improve certain specific English-language skills including:
- Public Speaking
- Professional Writing
- Business English (Including focused classes on certain subject areas if needed)
I am happy to provide more detail if needed and hope to hear from you soon!