YujungKorean Language and Culture for Beginners to Advanced
Hello students, I'm a native Korean tutor in Brussels!
This class is for Korean Language and more. You'll learn to speak, read and write in Korean, and also learn about Korean culture along the way!
For current students of Korean, I can help with your pronunciation. I welcome requests for open conversation classes!
The class is flexible so you can focus on a specific are of Korean language or culture if you want. Lessons can be given through the medium of English, Japanese or Korean.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
같이 즐겁게 공부해요~ :-)
Yujung / 유정
RanLearn Korean language, culture, cuisine with a native speaker (Coréen)
Hello dear students!
My name is Ran. I was born and raised in Korea and lived in China, France.
I'm currently living in Brussels, Belgium.
I speak Korean, English, French and a little Chinese.
I also worked as professional tour guide in France and now I'm taking a tour guide course to become a licensed tour guide in Belgium. So I'm passionate about culture, art and history etc.
<My strong point>
1. To be fluent in a foreign language requires to understand not only the language itself but also the culture and history. So you are at the right address! Since I worked as tour guide, I can introduce you very unique and full of interesting Korean traditions in a fun way !
2. I'm quite good at cooking too. So you can learn Korean while cooking Korean dishes with me in my place. We will enjoy tasty and fun time together !
3. When you learn Korean, you will realize that there are many Korean words of Chinese origin, we call those words ''Hanja''. In fact, about 60 percent of Korean words are of Chinese origin. You can learn these words easily and efficiently with me as I'm learning Chinese as well.
Each lesson will be customized based on your need.
To me, learning a language should be fun and I'm very enthusiastic on teaching.
My lessons are structured in a way that is fun and enjoyable. You will learn practical stuff that you need for everyday life with me. I will employ various multimedia and pictures too. With my lessons, you'll realize that you're getting closer to Korean language.
I can help students of all ages, from children to adults for all levels. And I give both online and face-to-face class.
Please feel free to let me know what your focus is or what you would like to improve. If you have any questions about my lesson, you can send me message anytime. I'll respond you as soon as possible.
I hope to see you in class soon.
Thank you for reading my profile.
Chris80% of Korean 한자 comes from 汉字. English / Korean / Chinese learning made fun and "make-sense"
I'm currently teaching English at Webi English and doing private Korean tutoring to a Canadian student. Language is a hobby for me (learning Python coding now). I speak English, Korean, and Chinese. With a Chinese language school, I'm also developing more efficient ways to study Chinese characters and retain them in the memory (similar to mnemonics). My background is finance and I incorporate both quantitative and qualitative method to learning.
PeterReal Converational Korean for Beginners (Practical Everyday Korean)
In this course I will teach you some basic everyday Korean phrases. We will focus on pronunciation, practical phrases and speaking skills.
Korean grammar can be difficult. That is why I believe the best way to learn is to immerse yourself in the language through dialogues.
After you finish y course, you will be able to hold basic conversations with Korean speakers.
Don't hesitate to contact me!
Yoonjoo***Fun class ***Study Korean with Native Tutor in Genève
I am Yoonjoo. I am Korean and I would like to help you to improve your Korean.
I lived in Australia for 4 years and during that time, I met so many friends who are into Korean culture and that time, I realised that the best way to improve language skill is study and play with native.
I would discuss about Korea with you.
Classes will be depend on your needs.
From Korean alphabet( Hangul) to Korean conversation.
Class will be taught in English or Korean.
This class is for anyone who wants to learn Korean language. I am a Korean native who was born in Seoul, Korea. I do have passion for teaching and empowering people. I have been lucky to have spent my life in various places around the world - Korea, US, Japan, and now Australia - and would love to connect with people from different places.
Please contact me and we'll get started in learning Korean. I'm confident you'll improve your Korean conversational skills after taking my lessons.
JaewooLearn about Speaking Korean and culture in Antwerpen
This class is for learning Korean. The focus is to learn how to read, write, pronounce Korean. You'll talk with me like a friend very friendly so that you will feel more comfortable and confident to speak in Korean.
And definitely I'm a Korean native speaker.
JisooImprove your FLUENCY&ACCURACY in English or Korean- while having fun!
[ Lesson Structure ]
- One hour lesson covers one to three conversation topics.
- Conversation topics are discussed 2-3 days before class.
- Usually, the first 5 minutes are spent for revision of vocabulary and grammar points from the previous lesson, and the last 5 minutes for feedback.
- After each lesson, a written feedback on student progress will be provided.
------> I'll do my best to tailor to the structure that YOU desire.
● Who is Esther?●
- A Korean native educated in the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States of America, and Korea
- Fluent in both English and Korean
- TEFL certified (120 hours completed with a focus on grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary)
- I've taught beginners to advanced learners in English and Korean
● As a teacher, I am . . .●
- Personable, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Gentle while correcting mistakes
- Attentive and tailors to student needs
● I love teaching ●
- How to speak with accuracy and fluency (pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar)
- How to speak like a native!
● I'd like to teach ●
- Students from all level: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to teach absolute beginners.
- Students with desire and willingness to improve in English and Korean oral skills.
● My Favorite Conversation Topics are . . . ●
- Your choice of conversation topic!
- We can talk about food, family, hobbies, school life, current affairs, etc.
Seung JinReal Korean Heart, Real Teacher(Education Major), fun oriented
Do you wish to learn from a native who loves his country? Do you wish to learn the language from a real certified teacher in the country? Then I can tell you who is that.
I've tutored for 2 years.
From Paris, during Working Holiday France, I've helped up the CCC(Cultural cetre de Coreenne) / INALCO / DIderot 7th univ's Korean scholarship students who needed to improve their Korean language usage.
Beforeward it, I've been a Special Education Teacher in a Highschool in near my hometown(Paju). It was for 1 semester.
and while I've used to teach in offline, I've tried to come through Online tutoring(preply or skype in personal contact).
almost 1 year.
Many students become to get help up and encouraged to go forward or finding a direction how to learn the language.
I love to care the student's life. I wish he gets a career or successful realization with the Language.
Love to make expanding their cultural experience with Korea. I'd like to link your status then get a solution.
I don't wish you get to be dependent on this tutoring hours for your mastering this language. therefore, I'll tell what should you do when you have spare time.
I'll spontaneously motivate you :)
Soo HyunLearn Korean in french / english / korean in Brussels
Hi! For over 3 years I taught korean to foreigner (mainly french), and french to korean as well. For whom who wish to learn korean as a hobby, It would be a pleasure to teach korean in french or english (or in korean) as you wish.
Bonjour, en ayant plus de trois ans d’expérience pour renseigner le coréen aux étrangers (français en majeur) ou le français aux coréens, je cherche quelqu’un qui est intéressé pour apprendre le coréen pour le plaisir. Le cours est dispo en français ou en anglais. (Ou en coréen si vous voulez :))
MélanieCours de Coréen niveau A1-A2-B1 (débutant-intermédiaire)
Je suis en Licence de 3e année à l'Université de La Rochelle. J'y apprends le Coréen et l'Anglais.
Je propose des cours de coréen niveau A1 jusque B1-B2 à tous. Ceux-ci sont accentués par :
- Différents manuels de coréen scolaires pour la plupart.
- Des cahiers d'exercices sont aussi à votre disposition pour vous aider à vous entrainer.
Ayant étudié le coréen pendant trois ans à l'université, dont un semestre à l'université de Sunggyunkwan en Corée du Sud, je peux vous affirmer que les manuels et cahiers d'exercices sont d'une grande aide pour l'apprentissage renforcé du coréen.
Mes cours seront, pour la plupart, accès sur :
- La grammaire et l'orthographe.
Vous aurez aussi des exercices à faire pendant le cours et pour le prochain. Chaque semaine, un petit test vous sera posé pour savoir si oui ou non vous aurez bien suivi et compris les cours. Ils se peut que des tests oraux vous soient proposés pour s'assurer de votre aisance à l'oral aussi bien qu'à l'écrit.
RoxyApprendre la culture et la langue coréenne (cours particuliers)
Bonjour! Je m'appelle Roxy et j'enseigne le coréen à Paris. Ayant déjà enseigné un an en Belgique à des élèves francophones, et 2 ans en Corée du Sud à des élèves étrangers, je donne des cours en individuel ou en groupe de 2 personnes.
J'ai des supports adaptés aux différents besoins et aux différents niveaux, par exemple : voyage, vie quotidienne, etc.
Mes cours s'adressent aux adultes ainsi qu'aux enfants.
Je peux donner cours en coréen, français et anglais.
L'horaire est flexible mais sera la plupart du temps en soirée ou pendant l'après-midi.
Je peux me déplacer sur Paris et aux alentours.
Pour plus d'info, n'hésitez pas à me contacter!