AsyanaIndonesian Traditional Dance
Indonesian cultures have known as the one of the ancient culture in the world yet they survive until now, which also still performanced in some special occassions.
I realised that as a human, we can not be separated with art and culture, and I proudly say that learning Indonesian Traditional Dances, especially Javanese Dance that I'll try to introduce you, will enrich and enlighten our soul, especially because they have a lot of values and meanings in every step, they train your patience as well because it's not easy to dance Indonesian, that's what make it precious and rare.
SinaenGround Bar, Softening, Contemporary and Jazz Classes
Student Dancer Training in the preparation of the EAT, I offer my services on various dance classes, softening courses and ground bar. My goal is to respond to each student's demands through a personalized program with a specific goal that is defined at the beginning of the cycle.
This course is for everyone, both those who want to strengthen or regain flexibility, or people who are looking for an evacuation of tensions, or looking for a replacement body. Or those intrigued by a dance wanting to initiate or confirmed their level.
ElodieBallroom Dance, Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Lady Style, Cabaret
Trade show and dance (Waltz - Rock - Tango - Chacha ...), salsa, bachata, kizomba, lady style and cabaret, you propose the particular course in these different areas Whether you are beginner or confirmed for child or adult, n do not hesitate anymore.
- 12 years of experience and a dance teacher and professional couple
- licensed FFD CNDS
- Vice World Champion and French Champion Bachata
- Member SYS CREW Kizomba & Bachata
- ShowDance Bercy & Zenith of Paris
- Feeling Dance Show Company by Charly Moser
- Dance teachers: K'Danses, Plessisdanse, Spa La Rumba Festiv'Danse ...
EquanimePrivate lessons of ballroom dancing, rock, salsa and Argentine tango
Experienced teacher offers you in a nice local, in the heart of Paris, private lessons and group dance:
Rock'n Roll (Swing, Boogie-Woogie, Lindy Hop).
Ballroom dances: (Waltz, Tango, Paso Doble, Chachacha, Samba, Rumba, Biguine, Charleston, Quick-Step, Polka, Java ...)
Salsa (Cuban or Puerto Rican), Zouk, Merengue, Bachata.
ElenaLearn Hip Hop dance: technique, music, culture
I am an educator and dancer, currently an intern at the CENTER FORMATION DANSE di Cergy. I offer you a Hip Hop dance class at home to help you learn this discipline, to get you moving and enjoying yourself!
MartinaNeoclassical dance and stretching class with Martina
A neoclassical dance and stretching class is a one hour long workout which connects you to your body, mind and soul on a deep level. It creates joy in the people thanks to the contemporary dance movements performed and also builds strength and tone thanks to the ballet movements performed. The stretching is also a good component of the class and it leaves the student more flexible and proud of his/her own body.
The class is adaptable for every person and level.
DavinaCheap Brazilian samba classes in Paris and IDF
Samba is the national dance of Brazil and the biggest carnival in the world!
Davina and Les Danseues d'Or make you discover this dance in Paris and all over France
SAMBA is about using your legs (toning) and your hips (softening) to move your body. The arms, abs are also solicited. It also involves a lot of movement, precision. This means that samba has aerobic and cardio benefits for your body.
She is dancing in SOLO, for man woman and children she is accessible to all.
You will not be able to do without it it becomes a real passion!
You will play sports while having fun!
DianaDance Teacher, contemporary, hip-hop, improvisation
I’m teaching contemporary, hip-hop, waaking and more.
I’m also giving the information about how to improvise and feel your body.
I have an experience for being a dancer for music videos, short-films, stage-dancer.
Used to teach children and adults for more then 5 years.
ChayanTapping Toes- Class where you learn Bollywood Freestyle, Western And Streets ( Hip-Hop)
The classes will be for Bollywood freestyle, Western and Hip-hop (Streets). Starting from age group of 5 up to 40 and from beginners to advanced level. I will train you in all aspects. Whatever genre is your wish to learn. After every dance class I will give you 5-10 minutes of live dancing where you dance your heart out with no specific choreography. It is to make you enjoy and take out all your energy and frustration.
WilliamIntroductory course to dance on popular music
Problem: you're the one who stays in his chair ... And if I told you that I've been there too.
You have already found yourself in a situation where everyone dances around you but shyness prevents you from being able to feel comfortable and have fun like everyone else? Me, the same: / And even worse. I thought I did not have the right "moves" or know the "trendy" steps.
And even when I was learning a step or two, it did not really make me feel good. I tried to take classes where I was taught steps and choreography that I was never really able to use in real life (parties, weddings, parties ...) because you had to have music "Exactly" and of course I did not see myself asking the DJ to pass it so that I could perform for ONE song and return to my chair for the rest of the evening: /
And then I met a person who made me understand some things including THE MOST IMPORTANT: the habits and the manners that I do everyday (ex: shrug your shoulders, pull up my pants, scratch me when itches it .. are already very good, and they are NATURAL !! They are ME! Woa, but what does that mean? Well, that means that:
You already have movements that you do naturally, then what if I told you that the simple secret was to use the same movements accurately and exactly in rhythm?
In general, most dance classes are taught in the same way: choreography, counting and learning to step ... We copy a movement from the outside and we try to appropriate it. But without having mastered the keys of the interior (musicality, imagination, expression) and well it's like when you have someone who wears a super expensive suit, very classy, but that was given to him. The rendering is different and in general the person himself does not feel comfortable wearing this costume. If you ever learned a choreography, did you feel that it was not really you? In the end, were you more comfortable with "dancing" on music? Or only comfortable to "choreograph" ..?
I have been there, but what I would like to teach you is:
- 1) Initiation to the rhythm: you will learn to feel the rhythm on any music, with as a bonus 5 not simple and tendency that one will see again frequently
- 2) Initiation to the listening: you will realize all that you can do on a music and to refine your ears to hear what can of people can hear
- 2) Rhythm level 2: this time we will learn the changes of rhythm, and how to move and not to stay planted like a tree in the middle of the room, so that it does not become quickly boring to die
- 3) Imagination and expression: now that you hear a little better and have a few pace steps, we forget the steps and leave room for what you feel on a small part of the music
- 4) Composition of your choregraphy: I put you to the challenge and together we create a choreography project on a music that you like
- 5) Freestyle: we dance as if no one was watching, you apply all that you have learned so far and I make a video for you to see your progress.
I can not condense everything that I have learned over 5 years, in any class here and there; but what I can offer you is a base and an extremely solid "skill" which in the long run will allow you to get out all there is in you, because you have something SPECIAL, it does not there is no doubt about that! And I can put you in the right direction so that you can discover it yourself.
- You will never listen to and feel music again the way you have done so far.
- You will finally be able to hold on any music and CREATE your own "steps".
- People will smile at you as you dance and start to gravitate around you.
- You will feel comfortable on almost any music.
So in the end, what would you choose: learn 50 steps and 20 choreographies, or learn and develop an awakening that allows you to become the creator?
I'm waiting for you to discuss how can I help you. See you soon!
ElenaJazz Fusion dance class. Dance movements and stretching, yoga and healing movements
We will learn how to dance to the jazz music (yes, its possible!). To learn a basic movements and rhythmics exercises help to make you feel confident as on the dance floor, as in live.
- Private lessons
- Improvisation tools
- Private lesson preparation for birthday/wedding/events
Stretching, Yoga, Healing movements
TarraPrivate and Group Dance Lessons (Hip-Hop, Jazz, Ballet) to all ages
I am an American classically and commercially trained dancer with a degree from The University of California, Irvine. I offer private and group dance lessons to all ages. I can teach at studios, camps, after school programs or come to your home. I have 4 years experience teaching dance lessons. I am also in two dance companies back in the United States.
CurtisLearn Hip-Hop Dance, Afro, Dancehall or Zumba
- You want to prepare a choreography for a big occasion (Wedding, Birthday, company party, bachelorette party). I can help you by teaching you steps and guiding you throughout the choreography so that it pleases all your loved ones and that it really comes from you despite my help.
- Do you want to know your body and really master the dance? Move your body without limits? No worries, in addition to teaching you the basics of Hip-Hop and urban dances, we will do various exercises that allow you to know your body and be comfortable with it, regardless of the morphology.
Do not be shy, everyone can dance!
Home or online lessons via webcam accessible from 4 years old
Do not hesitate to inquire about my rates
With me, your children or yourself will be able to learn new things such as:
- learn to dance or create your own choreography
- gain flexibility (stretching or gentle gym)
- learn to create a flash mob
- learn Djing (mix, transitions, effects)
ViktoriaDance lessons contemporary, modern, sexy lady style, improvisation, be an actor in dance. &other styles.
We will enjoy our body in dance in different styles yoga, contemporary, social, sexy, playful.
I'm a dance from 6 till 31. Was professionally dancing in world famous companies and Ldo enjoying dance creation performances and enjoy dancing in the street social dances. My professional styles contemporary and yoga preparing, but was dancing more then 30 different styles in my practice. So hope we can find what exactly want to find in dance for your life or profession or inspiration.
CarolinaSalsa, bachata, Latin dances, belly dance
Make your body feel free! Choose your type of dance and start a new age. Remove the stress, be happy!
Personalized and group lessons.
Whenever and wherever you want!