RedoneGives courses in market finance and VBA application
I had my master's degree in Paris Dauphine in 2015 and I started working in the field of Asset Management in Paris.
I offer courses of Excel VBA for application to finance. (Portfolio Management, Market Finance). I can also help you realize your academic or personal projects.
I give courses and realizes student projects for 4 years now. I also offer courses in mathematics, probabilities and statistics.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Asmamathematics tutoring - English - computer science
Being a computer engineer I can help you in your courses of algorithmic and programming.
English for all levels up to college: courses + exercises + discussion + I ux
I can help you in your math courts from high school to high school: course summary + exercises + series
Ahmed SelemSpecial course in computer science or mathematics
Teacher graduated from ENSI, and with 3 years of experience in IT at large clients (agricultural credit, cnp insurance ..), can help you better master computer science, programming or mathematics.
With more than two years of teaching experience, I wanted to share my expertise with you.
ItComputer Science and Programming Tutor in Paris Area
University student classes in IT / Programming courses such as C/C++, PHP, and Java programming. Classed done in English.
Focus is on practical problems, working on solutions side-by-side with the student, while promoting independent thinking. Difficulty is gradually increased and the process is repeated.
ArsellePrivate lessons - Upgrading - Homework help
It's never too late to learn or improve. I (student in master 2 robotics) therefore offers courses in mathematics, English or even computer science. For me, success requires a good pedagogy, a good working methodology and a good organization. Thus, one is sure to acquire real skills.
I am available on Fridays and weekends. We can adapt according to your availability.
FarzadMicrosoft Office - Custom Training - EXCEL WORD POWER POINT
Office Custom Courses and Training - PC / Mac
All PC or Mac versions EXCEL, WORD, POWER POINT, ACCESS, ..
versions 2010, 2013, 2016
Increase your productivity, and agility on Office!
Trainer specializing in IT for over 15 years, I offer a customized training to suit your needs, whether you are beginners, intermediate or confirmed.
MohandCourse in science subjects for beginner up to Bac + 2: Math - Physics - Chemistry, Computer Science course for beginners
Student in Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - Mathematics I offer tutoring, refresher courses to any kind of student without overloading him, with evaluation of progress over time and give him the motivation to continue his individual efforts with students. advice and resources of documentation already tested before, and with as a supplement a council and discussions on a good project of studies which will lead to a successful professional career.
Subjects: Math, Physics, Computer Programming, Computing, Office automation, Computer Initiation
OscarBIM manager and 3D expert gives revit bim course for professionals and students
I am an architect and engineer with more than 8000 working hours in BIM and 4000 hours of work with 3D software like 3ds Max and others.
I work for a long time in 3D modeling in BIM and in general with 3d modeling software like Revit, 3ds Max, Autocad, Archicad ..
I am also very experienced in rendering images with software like parexample Vray and Corona.
I offer professional software courses for beginners to advanced.
- 3D modeling (Lod 100 ~ 500)
- Creating object families and parametric families
- Organization and extraction of BIM data (nomenclature of materials / objects) from Revit or Solibri
- Extraction of 2D planes and sections
- Realization of video rendering
- ifc export
Daniel OwenComputer Programming in ANY language! Learn How To Code!
As a professional developer for over 20 years now, I have a strong background not just in any specific language, but in the fundamentals of computer programming.
I want to teach you true problem-solving skills in the digital domain, not just give you dry information about how to do this and that, without ever telling you why!
When you tutor with me, we will take real-world problems from your day-to-day life, and write code to solve them, while I explain to you exactly what is going on, and how you can use these skills in future projects.
Whether you want to develop for the web, the internet of things, or even more advanced topics like machine-learning, I can help you get on your way quickly and efficiently, while still keeping the information fun and engaging.
HassaneBasic notions in computer science and graphic design multimedia (Ideal for a good pedagogical framework)
Young student in License 3 in computer science at the Faculty of Créteil, I propose to give courses in computer office automation, namely Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Computer Communication with software Adobe and Microsoft.
As for desktop computing, the student will have the basics of applications, if necessary, then it will evolve from an intermediate level to an advanced level with a mastery of office tools for professional use.
- With Microsoft Word, the student will be able to layout a document containing images, shapes, tables and graphs; Manage advanced formatting and be able to connect the Word document to a database to manage mailings.
- With Microsoft Excel, the student will be able to manipulate the basic functions, namely digital operations, format tables, insert graphics and connect tables, etc.
The idea of this course is to change the student from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- With Microsoft Power Point, the student will be able to prepare successful good presentations in design and special effects, use multimedia content in presentations. If the student is strong enough, he will be introduced to the use of the formidable tool, in terms of creation of interactive animation, which is Adobe Flash, to make outstanding presentations.
Communication Computer Graphics:
For graphic design classes, students will have a good introduction to Adobe Photoshop Tools, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Expression Design, which is relatively similar to Adobe Illustrator, but much easier than Adobe Illustrator.
- With Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Expression Design, students will learn how to use the various tools for creating shapes and objects, learn how to trace and vector images, how to use different color profiles and different special effects, etc. This course is designed to bring a student from a beginner level to an intermediate level (or rather advanced, but not very thorough)
- With Adobe Photoshop, students will learn how to use image and creative editing tools, understand the concept of layers, and understand how to manage color profiles in different objects in the workspace. This course is really designed for beginners.
MohamedProfessor expert teaching scientific subjects. I build with you your professional project over 3 to 10 years
For 11 years, I specialized in supporting adolescents and young adults in science subjects (mathematics, physics, chemistry essentially).
My vision is not short-termist; on the contrary.
Indeed, I strive to give meaning to the schooling of each by helping to draw the contours of his future professional life.
My performance is not purely academic and is not limited to the simple explanation of a course or an exercise. I seek to establish with my student a relationship of trust and a real complicity in order to help him to assert himself as a talented individual in a complex world in perpetual evolution. I push him to become competitive and to excel.
I accompany him until the end of his schooling as a coach, counselor and confidant.