JonathanSupport in History / Human Sciences and Geography
Passionate about history, I am at your disposal for any help you would need to organize and study your EDM / geography / human sciences courses. Focusing on efficiency, I make sure that the study relies as much as possible on current events in order to make it alive and relevant. All seriously, but always in a good mood.
MuhammadPrivate lessons specializing in Accounting, Finance, and Financial Management
I am specialized in accounting and finance. I am currently completing my PhD degree in the field of Finance from University Clermont Auvergne, France. I also have two master's degrees in Business Administration (MBA) and Accounting and Finance. Furthermore, I have a two years experience as an Auditor in a bank. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after lesson and provide periodic progress reports. Please note that I will teach in English.
PatrickSpecial Needs Mentor/Tutor for inter. Lower, Middle and Upper School in various subjects. I‘m a native English, German and Spanish Speaker.
I am a primary school teacher who specializes in working on the individual potential for special needs kids from 7-18 years old. I am a citizen of USA Switzerland and Peru. I have previously assisted in lower , middle and upper school in order to have a broad overview in regards to subjects and individual growth potentials. I teach or assist in no particular order: German, English, Spanish, French, Social Siences, History, Math. I am a recommended tutor for the Zurich International School and Swiss International School in Switzerland since 2005. Please feel free to ask me for any further information.
PaulI am a teacher of mathematics and I give extra hours for private lessons in science subjects
I am a math teacher and I give extra hours for private lessons in science subjects. These courses are intended primarily for students of the cycle and the college in Geneva, pupils of private schools as well as persons who have passed this stage but who need to get back to level for professional needs.
Therefore, I am available in general within 3 days of your request, I also move in the canton of Geneva via GPT, and travel expenses are included in my rates. Finally, for a follow-up on the long term, I can give you exercises to do between sessions and also correct them at home. I speak and understand English, but my classes will be mainly in French.
Hope to meet you.
FatihEconomics, Finance, and Business Accounting Tutor.
Experienced economics, finance, and accounting tutor. I have a PhD in economics from Georgetown University and I have a BA in economics from Bogazici University. Over the past 10 years I have worked as an Associate Professor of Economics and Finance in various universities and I tutored university students in various economics, finance, and accounting courses. I have students from various universities in US and UK including American University, George Washington University, Nottingham University, King's College London, University of Bath, Northwestern University, University of Royal Holloway etc. Please contact me if you need help in any of your economics, finance, and accounting course.
JadStatistics, Research methods, Graduating Projects and Thesis assistance SPSS, JASP, STATA, R
-Lecturer, 9 years experience teaching Finance, Accounting, Marketing research and analytics, Strong Analytical background with extensive classroom and online teaching experience in addition to official supervision of 15 masters students (till now:) at a reputed business school in France
-I offer help with university courses including Marketing analytics, Research methods, Finance and Statistics (multivariate regressions, Time series, Panel data etc.), both qualitative and quantitative research
-interactive statistical tools to master data analysis Excel, Spss, Stata, AMOS, JASP
-Assistance in full dissertation writing (Theory, literature review, methodology, data analysis and interpretation)
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
ChamiPrivate Tuition for Undergraduates & Secondary/High School Students
My goal is to make learning easy for you - not just to pass exams but to develop life skills. If you have the passion to learn any of the above and feel like you could use some effective help - I am the tutor for you! Lessons are structured in a manner to apply the concepts learned in the real world - this makes 'understanding' breezy!
CanthiSchooleasy: innovative and caring online tutoring!
Young couple of teachers, we are developing our educational support structure in Saint-Cyprien (66) and its surroundings. We are passionate about pedagogy, innovation and new technologies that we integrate into our teaching.
➡️ Given the health context, we offer ALL OUR ONLINE COURSES.
Our approach is based on individualized assistance according to the needs of our students (help with work organization, learning lessons, deepening, preparation for a specific exam, etc.)
We offer a school follow-up in accordance with the programs of the National Education while bringing an innovative and fun approach.
The course generally lasts one hour and can cover several subjects (French, HG, English and Spanish). It is possible for college / high school levels to offer 1h30 to 2h of lessons.
Our services remain tax deductible up to 50%.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information !
Simoneconomics, finance, marketing, HRM accounting
Professor, graduated with a master degree from the University of Mons, gives private lessons in economics: from the first to the sixth secondary (CE1D, secondary and higher secondary school, high school, school support, homework help, educational proofs assured). with large numbers of students.
First contact, student / teacher acquaintance and discuss the failure causes difficulties, problems in order to remedy together.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
KomalMaths/Geography/History/Political science/Economics classes and Test Practise
I specialize in tutoring Math, Geography, History, Political science and Economics. My goal is to keep my students keen about the subject they are learning. I provide help in every sort of topic which they find difficult. Also I keep on taking small tests just to assure the progress in the subject concern.
OmarAn introductory economics course for undergraduates / general readers
This class is for either new students of economics or people from different backgrounds who needs an introductory course of economic way of thinking and economic theories.I have 3 years of teaching experience in which I learned that the best way to teach a subject is to make the student think about it. When it comes to economics, real life examples and showcases are everything !
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
SarahECONOMICS / MANAGEMENT / FINANCES / ACCOUNTING private lessons all levels possible online
Highly qualified and experienced teacher of management economics who has proven himself even with the most difficult students offers private lessons for students of the French system, Tunisian, university, different levels:
-Baccalaureate and high school. ....
- Upper level: accounting / economics / management / finance and any other specific need
The courses are INDIVIDUAL and CUSTOMIZED. The course materials are adapted to each level followed by evaluation tests and excellent pedagogy.
* revision + basic notions and catch-up of the gaps
* Course summaries
* exercises and varied series of applications
* preparation for exams and tests
Progress and improvement of results are guaranteed.