AntoineFrench, History, Geography, Archaeology for children or adults
I am a native French speaker and I studied Geography and Archaeology at the University (bachelor, Master and PhD). I taught 4 years at the Sorbonne University in Paris (dpt of Geography) and I am in Greece to continue my research in Physical Geography and Archaeology.
I would be delighted to teach French, Geography or History to children, teenagers and adults, for personnal, school or academic purposes.
StavroulaModern and Ancient Greek Language in Athens for everyone!
This class is for anyone interested in the Greek language and culture. The teaching approach is hollistic (grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking, writing), but the goal is one: to speak like a local! Moreover, I like hosting online game nights for all my students, so they can meet with each other and practice their Greek!
My lessons include games and activities which make easier to learn the language. I prefer using a textbook as a guide but I add exercises, that I create on my own.
I can also prepare you for the certification exams.
Online classes offered too.
PhilippGerman and English lessons with a native speaker and philosopher
Learning a language is like learning how to ride a bike. The first steps are the hardest and need much guiding. There are a lot of stepping stones and ways to fall. Later on it becomes easier, but on the other hand the language grows and the opportunities of use are widening. I offer German and English classes for beginners and advanced students.
Furthermore I offer classes in Philosophy in both languages to deepen the language and deepen the knowledge and use of the given language. The classes can be structured in likes of the needs and the strengths of the student, as I am experienced in teaching abroad as well as different age groups and levels.
LidiaGeneral Knowledge for a lifelong learning education
Specialize into simplifying concepts; experienced in International Education MYP, IB, Jury Central, BA, MBA.
English as second language, Literature, Social & Political Sciences, Law, History, Arts and Theoretical Sciences.
Cambridge certified Teacher, professor of Business Law and Ethics.
ValadoDo you speak Greek? If don't, communicate and learn greek easily.
My name is Valado and i am greek teacher.
Greek is very interesting language and you learn more easily to communicate with native people.
However,I specialize in tutoring modern greek as a foreign language and ancient greek. I assign homework after every lesson.
Communicate with me to learn about greek language.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
Claire-Sybilleto learn ancient Greek or biblical Greek, course of support
Learning ancient Greek opens to the roots of our western way of thinking, philosophy, logic, and also gives insights into the functioning of our modern languages.
Learning Biblical Greek gives access to the reading of New Testament texts in the original language, which makes it possible to get closer to the way of thinking and speaking about the time.
Reading in the original language allows you to discover a deeper meaning to the text that we read "from always"
This reading offers a freshness of reading and opens a world of meaning.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
SarahHistory Geography private lessons all levels possible online
To pass the History / Geography test, it is necessary to master the methodology and the knowledge required and it is for these purposes that private lessons are offered by a highly qualified teacher, very pedagogue and with a long experience in the field. teaching of the French system and also in the Tunisian system.
Courses are offered at ALL LEVELS from college to Bac + university.
* revision, summaries
* consolidation of knowledge
* work methodology and exercises
* practice exams and tests
In general, I create a positive atmosphere by transforming the classical course into a milestone story by its facts and dates and I adapt to your needs by offering you exercises and personalized courses to help you progress and help you build your career. own methodology.
NikolTeaching Greek , modern and ancient to students and adults.
Hello! My name is Nikoleta. I come from Greece and I live in Rotterdam. I am a Greek native teacher. I teach greek to students and adults. Also I teach ancient Greek and history. If you are interested in learning a new language or to improve your Greek, don't hesitate to contact me.
CourtneyPrivate History and other Humanities subjects Tuition.
Within these tutoring sessions, I offer students a chance to go over any topics they are struggling with and help build a strong base within the subjects of Humanities. Using the material the students brings, tutoring will be tailored towards the key areas selected by the student and highlighted in sessions. Note-taking skills and exam preparation will also be covered if needed.
*Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, all sessions will be online until further notice.
KonstantinosPrivate lessons for Modern and Ancient Greek and Latin
Teaching Ancient and Modern Greek, as a foreign language, had been my passion for almost 9 years now. Greek Philology was my BA, and I am currently graduating from my Research Master Program in Indo-European and Comparative Linguistics from the VU University Amsterdam.
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.