LidiaGeneral Knowledge for a lifelong learning education
Specialize into simplifying concepts; experienced in International Education IB, Jury Central and University curriculum.
Political Sciences, Law, History, Arts and Theoretical Sciences.
Cambridge certified Teacher, professor of Business Law and Ethics.
CharlotteImprove your speeches in public and in meetings / Brussels
Public speaking is one of the most scary things for human beings. For some, this can be extremely disabling and hinder their entire career.
But this apprehension concerns a very large percentage of the population and crosses all categories of age, sex or socio-professional environment. If you are in this case, you can start by reassuring yourself: you are not alone!
The second good news is that it works! It is by practicing that you will learn how to lower the level of stress, to be more aware of what you have to do and to be well prepared.
To practice, I offer private lessons: a benevolent and demanding environment that will allow us to adapt to your specific needs. Once you have understood your fears and learned to overcome them, speaking (in public, meeting) may be a great source of fun!
AlessandraItalian classes for all levels (students and adults) Business Italian
Hello, I am Alessandra, an Italian native speaker based in Brussels, and if you wish to learn Italian or to improve your level I would be glad to help you!
The lesson will be structured depending on students needs, i.e. we can revise grammar toghether or practice with reading, listening, writing and speaking. Moreover, if you have a specific purpose, as learning Italian for professional reasons, I can also help you with your Business Italian.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
GemmaLearn and improve to speak and write Italian with a real Florentine
Do you love Italian people, history and food and you would like to speak the language?
I am an Italian native speaker from Florence, and I've also been a language student myself for a long time! If you want to be able to interact with Italians quickly, I can give you some tips about the correct pronunciation and fundamental grammar and vocabulary, but also Italian art and folklore.
Lessons will be tailored according to student's needs, level and mother language.
I am also available to proofread your writings.
MohanLearn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way
Learn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way.
Am a Tamil Tutor, Will be helping you in learning the Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way. Which is oriented 2000 years before.
Still this language is available in Southern part of India Called the State of Tamil nadu
SarahHistory Geography private lessons all levels possible online
To pass the History / Geography test, it is necessary to master the methodology and the knowledge required and it is for these purposes that private lessons are offered by a highly qualified teacher, very pedagogue and with a long experience in the field. teaching of the French system and also in the Tunisian system.
Courses are offered at ALL LEVELS from college to Bac + university.
* revision, summaries
* consolidation of knowledge
* work methodology and exercises
* practice exams and tests
In general, I create a positive atmosphere by transforming the classical course into a milestone story by its facts and dates and I adapt to your needs by offering you exercises and personalized courses to help you progress and help you build your career. own methodology.
YuClick the Chinese language and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read, and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study the Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau, and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
SamarLearn egyptian arabic online through conversations
Hello, my name is Samar, a community tutor on many sites online and I am an Italian instructor in Alexandria my city since 2014
I graduated from faculty of arts greek and roman studies in 2013.
I also studied at Aristotele University of Thessaloniki in 2016.
I speak four languages (Arabic, English, Italian and Greek)
This class is for those who want to learn egyptian arabic through conversations or anyone who just wants to practice what he or she already knows with a native egyptian speaker
This will help you to speak as i use photos,audio and videos in our lessons and i think it is suitable for adults
the lesson will depend on what you need and on your level
i provide you with materials,audio files,videos,photos and games etc.......
this course is for any level
I can teach you in English, Italian, Arabic or Greek
The lesson happens online via any social application like skype, zoom etc...
Or if the student lives here in Alexandria we can meet in any place
Any arrangement will be done here on the site.
Don't hesitate to contact me anytime
See you ;)
PierrePrepare Your Competitions / Public Service & Grdes Schools / By Webcam
Do you have the desire to SUCCESS your competitions or exams? To pass SUCCES your selection tests? In writing as in oral? Former high state official, trained in 3 Grandes Ecoles and 2 good Universities, I will guide you to your success. Because I have several assets. To prepare yourself for WELL DOING in the following areas:
• The composition of general culture
• The summary note
• The text summary
• Preparing your selection interviews
What are my assets? :
• Private teacher experience on the Net since 2013
• Former member of the grand oral jury of the entrance exam for a major business school
• Experience as a lecturer in a university to prepare bachelor students for category A administrative competitions
• Very good basic training: Engineer from a School of Mines; HEC Paris degree; ENA; Law degree U from Montpellier; CPE U from Cambridge (UK) "Good"
What is my proposal for you? :
Training from concrete examples by SKYPE. Remote preparation only. Only one student per class (you). Emphasis will be placed on METHODOLOGY to allow you to be AUTONOMOUS very quickly.
Whether it is to succeed Sciences Po, a School of Commerce or a public service competition.
Are you interested? Join me !
See you soon.
ClaudiaLearn Italian with a real Italian (also for beginners)
I am an Italian native speaker with a background in design.
Usually, I tend to use a non-academic approach, by focusing on the student's interests and make him/her applying the language to their everyday life, instead of simply learning the grammar rules by heart.
In my opinion, learning a new language should be fun and easy, nothing too stressful. What you will get from is a new positive and funny way to learn a foreign language such as Italian or English.
PaulBritish and American Culture and Literature, Minority Literatures
Literature in English language is a very broad term. The biggest number of popular English language texts comes from the USA and the UK, however, there are many other places where English is spoken as a native language and interesting texts are produced.
You can learn with me the following subjects:
1. American literature (including native American literature).
2. British literature (including Welsh and Scottish literature).
3. Selected areas of literature in English from Canada, Australia, India and South Africa.
RitaBrazilian portuguese: language and culture. Portugais du Brésil: langue et culture.
This class will be adapted according to your expectations. Learning portuguese for work? Curious to be in touch with brazilian culture? We can find the best method to accomplish your goals. Music, literature and videos can be used to provide a fun environment for your learning. Grammar lessons and homework can also be adapted for your style of learning.
LynnMandarin Chinese classes for children / adults / business(native speaker)
If you want to learn a new language especially you don't have much time to feel that in the country, then you will have another option - talk to the native speaker online maybe it's a great way for you keep the natural language environment. and that's how I do before and it works very well.
I gave Mandarine Chinese to some teenagers from the states and right now I am in Canada to teach the kids Chinese(they just begin from scratch). I worked for the exhibition company as a project director when I was in China and yes I know how to develop and make business from home and abroad. I have travelled to many countries and I like to share my story/experience and culture to different ones that they like and would like to know the oriental culture.
I specialise in tutoring project, project management, business communications, clear business goal, social media.
No matter you are a student or college or business requirement, just contact me and I will offer Chinese courses to you.