EstelleDance class with a qualified and experienced teacher
Former dancer with strong references (France 2, Canal +, Jarry, Panacloc Jeff, Disney channel), I am now a graduate dance teacher and I offer private lessons for all levels.
- Private lessons in my home or yours to progress at your own pace. (hip-hop, modern'jazz, cabaret)
- Private lesson for birthday with or without preparation of small clip
- Private lesson for evjf (costumes, videos, special wedding staging)
- Creation of opening of wedding ball on measures.
WilliamIntroductory course to dance on popular music
Problem: you're the one who stays in his chair ... And if I told you that I've been there too.
You have already found yourself in a situation where everyone dances around you but shyness prevents you from being able to feel comfortable and have fun like everyone else? Me, the same: / And even worse. I thought I did not have the right "moves" or know the "trendy" steps.
And even when I was learning a step or two, it did not really make me feel good. I tried to take classes where I was taught steps and choreography that I was never really able to use in real life (parties, weddings, parties ...) because you had to have music "Exactly" and of course I did not see myself asking the DJ to pass it so that I could perform for ONE song and return to my chair for the rest of the evening: /
And then I met a person who made me understand some things including THE MOST IMPORTANT: the habits and the manners that I do everyday (ex: shrug your shoulders, pull up my pants, scratch me when itches it .. are already very good, and they are NATURAL !! They are ME! Woa, but what does that mean? Well, that means that:
You already have movements that you do naturally, then what if I told you that the simple secret was to use the same movements accurately and exactly in rhythm?
In general, most dance classes are taught in the same way: choreography, counting and learning to step ... We copy a movement from the outside and we try to appropriate it. But without having mastered the keys of the interior (musicality, imagination, expression) and well it's like when you have someone who wears a super expensive suit, very classy, but that was given to him. The rendering is different and in general the person himself does not feel comfortable wearing this costume. If you ever learned a choreography, did you feel that it was not really you? In the end, were you more comfortable with "dancing" on music? Or only comfortable to "choreograph" ..?
I have been there, but what I would like to teach you is:
- 1) Initiation to the rhythm: you will learn to feel the rhythm on any music, with as a bonus 5 not simple and tendency that one will see again frequently
- 2) Initiation to the listening: you will realize all that you can do on a music and to refine your ears to hear what can of people can hear
- 2) Rhythm level 2: this time we will learn the changes of rhythm, and how to move and not to stay planted like a tree in the middle of the room, so that it does not become quickly boring to die
- 3) Imagination and expression: now that you hear a little better and have a few pace steps, we forget the steps and leave room for what you feel on a small part of the music
- 4) Composition of your choregraphy: I put you to the challenge and together we create a choreography project on a music that you like
- 5) Freestyle: we dance as if no one was watching, you apply all that you have learned so far and I make a video for you to see your progress.
I can not condense everything that I have learned over 5 years, in any class here and there; but what I can offer you is a base and an extremely solid "skill" which in the long run will allow you to get out all there is in you, because you have something SPECIAL, it does not there is no doubt about that! And I can put you in the right direction so that you can discover it yourself.
- You will never listen to and feel music again the way you have done so far.
- You will finally be able to hold on any music and CREATE your own "steps".
- People will smile at you as you dance and start to gravitate around you.
- You will feel comfortable on almost any music.
So in the end, what would you choose: learn 50 steps and 20 choreographies, or learn and develop an awakening that allows you to become the creator?
I'm waiting for you to discuss how can I help you. See you soon!
DavidPrivate dance classes at home, opening of ball, etc.
Independent dance teacher and professional dancer who has followed the professional training Kim Kan (Peers) and has done various courses including the prestigious Broadway Dance Center (New York), I offer my services.
The classes take place directly at your home (possibility in all the Île-de-France and surrounding areas with one of my professors partners). I also give courses via webcam: Learn to dance from home with personalized courses that meet all your expectations.
I teach all styles of dance, whatever your level and your musical tastes, whether it's simply to learn to dance, to perfect, or to create a personalized and original opening of ball for the day of your wedding.
Feel free to contact me for more information !
BrianaSpecial Event Choreography/Classes for Groups, Couples, or Individuals
Make your upcoming birthday, wedding or bachelorette party exciting with a fun dance class or movement choreography! Styles include hip hop, Social dance for parties, ballet, jazz, stepping, contemporary, and more! Learn simple movements that get your connecting with others and ready to hit the stage for your friends or family.
TonyHip Hop Breakdance Dance Lesson
Dancer and teacher for several years,
I propose my services to transmit you the fundamental bases of the practice and the theory of the culture of hip hop dance. I have my own studio in Paris 11eme for you offer hip hop dance classes, my specialty breakdance. if you want in other styles, newstyle type or funkstyle, my collaborators will change to teach you all that ...
KerriePrivate and small group dance Lessons in Latin, Hip hop (heels), Jazz (heels) style!
I believe dance and music are the universal languages that unite us all! This being said I strive to spread love and understanding of one another through dance.
Anybody can dance it’s just about having the desire to learn and the passion to have fun!
In my class we will learn the basics and foundation of each particular dance style and engage in fundamentals as well as fun choreography.
This is a completely beginner friendly course but I also do provide more challenging corse instruction for those wanting a push!
JoSalsa lessons + new encounters
Hello everyone!!! :-)
Friday salsa lessons will finally resume !!! :-)
This event is for anyone who wants to learn LA salsa as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are learning to learn salsa in an evolutionary way. In other words, we will begin with footsteps and basic figures that will fit into more and more complex figures. A fairly regular participation is therefore recommended even if the steps will be briefly recalled later. We insist that you must practice what has been seen, otherwise you will forget, thus making your evolution difficult. That's why we invite you to stay for the dance party from 11pm to rehearse directly with your new friends.
20h-21h: Beginners 0 (those who have never danced)
21h-22h: Beginners 1 and Intermediaries (those who already have the basics)
22h-23h: Advanced (those who already have some control)
23h: Salsa evening to practice directly with your classmates and other dancers.
How will 1h of classes be held?
Beginners 0, 1 and Intermediaries:
- no basic and solo movements: 15 minutes for Beginners 1 and Intermediates; 25mn for beginners 0
- learning and control of rhythm: 5mn
- reminder of the previous figure (and / or questions): 10 mn (only for beginners 1 and Intermediaries)
- figure of the day and practice on music: 30 mn
- warm-up, solos, shines: 20 mn
- reminder of the previous figure + questions: 10 mn
- figure of the day + practice on music: 30mn
In order to offer optimal quality and follow you individually, we limit participants to 20 per class.
Tyrone PathanLearn easy Urban Dance routines you can use anywhere.
This class is for students who want to learn dance in the comfort of their own home or at Centquatre where you are surrounded by artists all working on their craft.
What I will be teaching are party grooves and choreography that you will be able to use in the club or to improve upon what you already know
I have been dancing for 3 years in Australia and am also part of the Asylum Dance Crew in Perth, Australia
TarraPrivate and Group Dance Lessons (Hip-Hop, Jazz, Ballet) to all ages
I am an American classically and commercially trained dancer with a degree from The University of California, Irvine. I offer private and group dance lessons to all ages. I can teach at studios, camps, after school programs or come to your home. I have 4 years experience teaching dance lessons. I am also in two dance companies back in the United States.
Salsa LatinaBachata Salsa Course in the heart of Brussels (L-D)
▬▬ ★ Latino Dance School ★ ▬▬
Want to learn Salsa & Bachata in Brussels?
Share with your friends
We guarantee you an original and flawless course for you, your friends, your colleagues, your staff and your family, we are your first choice dance school to learn how to move in rhythm with easy Latino sound!
Learn quickly and well ...! ¡Fun, experience, style!
Collective / Private / Performance / Show Company
Evening => Salsa Latina Fiesta !!!
Discover all our formulas to "Offer" or "Offer yourself"
We offer many courses adapted to your level and your goal!
We accompany you and guide you in your learning ...
ElieI m teaching japanese language, tutoring, breakdance, piano
Japanese : Being specialized in comprehension and oral expression, my courses are for beginners and intermediate levels (JLPT level N5 to N3). I prefer the active method and give my classes entirely in Japanese, while adapting myself of course to the level of the students. The lessons will generally start with a warm-up before a lesson phase associated with practice, and then a written and / or oral exercise to consolidate learning.
Dance : I propose to start each class with a music warm-up session, and then take what was seen in the previous class to understand the basics. The rest of the course will generally consist of games and choreographies to learn how to use the movements and figures learned before.
During the last part of each class, I will encourage students to engage in improvisation and dance battles that characterize hip-hop dance. The courses will obviously end with compulsory stretching! :)
I am a demanding teacher but who is especially there to encourage his students to embark on the track to have fun and relax!
JérémyHip-Hop Dancer 8 years of experience giving Hip-Hop lessons at home or outdoors in Lyon
Above all, the content of the teaching will depend on what you are looking for!
- You want to prepare a choreography for a great occasion (Marriage, Anniversary ...)? I can help you by teaching you steps and guiding you throughout the choreography so that it will please all your loved ones and that it really comes from you despite my help.
- You want to know your body and really master the dance? To move your body without limits thanks to the dance? No worries, in addition to teaching you the basics of Hip-Hop and urban dances, we will do various exercises that allow to know his body and be comfortable with the latter, regardless of morphology!
Do not be shy, everyone can dance!