MarekClasses of guitar, classical, electric, accompaniment, bass for children and adults
Classes of guitar, classical, electric, accompaniment, bass for children and adults
Course adapted to your age and your level, even for children from 7 years old with a small guitar. Still a few free places. By professional. Current music, accompaniment of songs or classical pieces. All this with the basics of musical theories taught with humor and efficiency. Paper and multimedia media. Participation in concerts and auditions.
You can also rent from us your instrument or buy at very good conditions.
Classes can take place in Sainte-Croix (VD), where I travel to your home in the region of Geneva, Yverdon and Lausanne.
Samuelguitar lessons for beginners and intermediates, in English too
I learned music in self-taught 99%.
Musicality and precision are my laws.
In the student I look at the holding, the striking, the positioning of the hands and the fingers, and the will.
I have several years of private guitar teaching experiences with young people and adults.
RodrigoGUITAR COURSES / Lausanne
Guitar lessons by graduate teacher - progression to the rhythm of the student - solfeggio and harmony (optional) - rhythmic - improvisation - classical repertoire - jazz - blues - bossa nova - South American music - pop - folk - etc.
to LAUSANNE and GENEVA - beginners and advanced.
Winner of the first prize of composition during the festival "xx jazz in France" awarded by SACEM
• Development of the musical ear.
• Basics of guitar technique / picking technique, butte, rasgueado, thumb technique - blocks.
• Melodic markers on the instrument
• Initiation to read tablatures and / or scores
• rhythmic work
• Basis of solfège and harmony
• Study of ranges and chords (major scales, minor natural,
harmonic minor, pentatonic / triads, 7th chords and cadences
• Classic parts
• Jazz and improvisation standards
• Bossa Nova
• South American music
• World music
• Folk & pop
• Songs and accompaniment
CyprienGuitarist from Lausanne and student at HEMU Jazz gives guitar lessons all levels
Graduated from DEM Jazz in France, grand prize of the Jazz on Baïkal festival (Irkustk), and currently finishing my master's degree in Jazz Performance and Composition at the HEMU Jazz in Lausanne, I offer guitar lessons for beginners, intermediate or advanced students. Pop, Jazz, Blues, Soul, Funk ...
According to the desires or needs expressed by the student, I propose:
- Technique to improve his, ease and velocity.
- Accompaniment and knowledge of agreements
- Solo and improvisation
The pieces to work will be chosen by mutual agreement with the student according to his desires and his level.
Language: French, possibly English.
YosifGuitarist gives tutoring home guitar
My name is Yosif and I am 23.
I studied in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Maintained I am a student in Master at HEMU Lausanne - Sion
I am laureate of:
• 19 th International Classical Guitar Competition "Marin Goleminov", Kyustendil, Bulgaria.
• Third Prize / in the Chamber Music category / 47th Music Competition "Jugend musiziert", Lubeck, Germany.
• Second Prize 7th International Competition "Young Virtuosos", Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Special Prize for the best interpretation of a lyrical composition the 17th International Youth Competition of the Gitarre Forum Vienna, Austria.
• Third Prize The 47th International Radio Competition for Young Musicians - Concertino Praga, Praga. Czech.
• First Prize the 17th Marin Goleminov International Classical Guitar Competition, Kyustendil, Bulgaria.
• Third prize The 10th International competition "Young Virtuosos", Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Second Prize of International Guitar Competition - Nis, Serbia.
• Second Prize of International Guitar Festival - Tremolo - Skopje, Macedonia.
• Third Prize at the International Guitar Competition - Pleven, Bulgaria, etc.
I have been giving guitar lessons for 4 years.
The last two years of school, I learned to give lessons with children.
I am a very motivated person. I would like to share the magic of music with anyone interested. The guitar is an instrument with many possibilities and rich harmony. I am ready to give you all my energy and patience!
The guitar competitions, which I did, inspired me a lot to start giving classes.
I have experience with students of all ages.
MartinGuitar Lessons - all levels, all styles-
Graduate teacher (DEM - Diploma of musical studies) in France, now a pupil at Hemu (Lausanne), and very accustomed to the stage (concerts in various festivals and halls, mainly in Europe) gives personal lessons or small groups (3 people maximum). The perspective of the course and to advance the students in a repertoire that pleases them. Duties will be given between each course, in different forms (technical exercises, ear, practice ect ...). Several reports on the student's progress will be made in the year, to determine the work to be done to achieve the goals set by the student. Classes can be held at the student's home or at the teacher's home.
LaurelineGUITAR and / or VOCAL lessons, VOCAL coaching, CONCERT preparation
Guitarist, singer, poet, composer, performer ... and with 20 years of teaching experience, I am happy to share my experience and my know-how: both from a technical point of view (musical knowledge, instrumental or vocal technique ...) than from a more global point of view: expressiveness, body awareness, confidence, creativity ...
What interests me above all is to guide you towards more relaxation and confidence as well as autonomy with his or her instruments, to accompany his curiosity, to develop his musical sense and give him the means to go towards the music (s) that attract him.
I like to work from what touches you: welcome to those who know what songs they dream of playing, what style they like !!… instrumental technique and music are learned all the better through what we do likes (starting from learning a song to learn a rhythm, reading new notes, knowing more about a style of music, the form of the music etc ...)
I am competent for:
- accompany the learning of the accompaniment guitar (repertoire pop folk rock English speaking French songs of all kinds, trad music, basics of bossa and blues ...)
- teach the techniques and repertoire of the classical guitar: know the different styles (baroque, renaissance, classical, traditional Hispanic and South American, contemporary and so on!), acquire dexterity, seek the sonic subtleties of instrument…
- guide the little ones (from 6 years old) to discover the instrument and the music;
I propose :
- singing lessons: whatever the repertoire targeted, become aware of your body and the vocal gesture, through vocal and body games bring more naturalness and at the same time more control with your own voice;
- vocal and psycho-bodily coaching: specific training aimed at building confidence with one's own voice and expression;
I also support in the preparation of concert or recording: mastery of voice and breath (!), Interpretation, pronunciation, staging;
VERSATILITY and CREATIVITY!
I support all projects that need a guitar AND a voice:
- do you want to sing along? I teach what is missing in guitar, what is missing in vocals and I have a toolbox today full to facilitate the coordination of the two!
- do you want to compose, write songs, or do you have texts but not the chords, you have the melodies but not the words? ... Do you feel stuck in some part of the process? I can help you unwind the thread of your creativity, better understand your gestures, your "dough", find new paths etc ...
LudoGuitar lessons "Live method" in Lausanne & around
Guitarist for 30 years, I have acquired great experience in music.
The aim of this course is to learn to play with other musicians.
This is the essence of music for a musician.
This course is an opportunity to play "live", or "live".
Playing LIVE is not only playing in front of an audience, it's playing IN THE MOMENT.
One of the things I see most often in class: a student playing a sequence of chords, a riff or a musical motif, who makes a mistake, and stops in his tracks to replay the missed game .
This sort of thing, like leaving a blank in the passage between two chords, should not happen when you practice enough.
The whole point of playing live is to keep playing even if you make a mistake. This is how we really progress.
Playing live with another musician is:
- play respecting the rhythm
- know how to balance the sound
- listen to the other, the other's game
- develop your own game, while integrating and respecting each other's game
- improvise, alone and / or in pairs
- play in the moment, develop musical spontaneity
- play without a net, "catch" an error, whether it is ours or that of the other musician
- above all, one of the advantages of playing with other people is the immense PLEASURE that it provides - an incomparable feeling of satisfaction.
- the other big advantage is that we progress ten times faster! :)
A typical course will be divided into two parts:
- the LIVE part, where we will play the song (s) studied
- the more theoretical part, or learning, where we will return to what we have played as a basis for work and improvement
As a working material / tool, we will record the live sessions, which will be used to listen again, target the points to be worked on, and as a reference for the progress achieved.
In addition, the student will be able to listen and work from the recordings at home, or in his spare time.
All the stages of learning are important, and the usual, more "normal" lessons are fundamental, especially for those who are starting out or who are in a blocking phase, that is to say that they feel limited or do not fail to take it to the next level.
In all these cases, it is better to start with more classic courses.
I give this kind of course too, don't hesitate to contact me, I can help you better assess your level, define your goals and help you reach them.
I look forward to sharing with you my passion for the guitar!
See you soon.
FilipElectric guitar / folk / bass / banjo / ukulele / dobro lessons in lausanne
ROCK, BLUES, FUNK, COUNTRY & METAL
I started playing guitar twenty years ago and founded my private school in 2007 in Lausanne, Switzerland. I teach electric guitar or folk (blues to metal through all genres) but also bass, dobro, banjo and ukulele. Little more? I like my job and I practice it full time ...
TEACH & LEARN
Since the creation of Rock Note, I take my job very seriously and everyone gets a lesson up to it. Recipe ? Professionalism, passion and devotion.
Of course, many things have evolved since the very beginning, but I insist on the constant deepening of my educational system to be sure to meet the needs of everyone ...
METHOD & PEDAGOGY
My method is focused on maximizing course customization. If you are a beginner, I will try to make you ring some melodies in no time, and if you are more advanced the idea is to make you progress according to your expectations. I am moreover an eclectic musician and I am open to all challenges ...
The few MORE ROCK NOTE:
- Teaching in a bright space dedicated to the guitar
- Course customization
- Great pedagogy and very good human contact
- From blues to metal and all kinds
- The student chooses his pieces
- Adapted theory
- "Young Note" program specific for the little ones
- Complete program to learn Banjo, Dobro and Ukulele
- Course possible in English
- Tips for buying basic equipment
- Rental equipment
- Location in the center of Lausanne at 2 St-François bus stop
- No loss of money in case of absence
- Guaranteed results in a short time
See you soon :)
LuigiGuitar lessons at home or by webcam (beginner & intermediate)
Son of a guitar teacher, I have always been immersed in the world of music.
Having to continue my studies at the Royal Conservatory of Brussels, the coronavirus and the situation it caused forced me to review my plans for the year 2020-2021.
Having started playing the guitar at the age of 7 with classical music, I am interested in a lot of styles ranging from rock to jazz, including funk and rnb, for example.
Being also a sound engineer graduated from the SAE Institute in Geneva, the relationship to sound is therefore something that is particularly close to my heart and which is, I think, too often overlooked when learning an instrument.
The course follow-up is as follows:
- Musical theory and ear training
Indeed I think it is important to have some notions of music theory, it is always useful!
The time dedicated to this part of the course may vary depending on the student's needs and wishes.
Warming up, exercises to develop dexterity and cohesion between the two hands.
- Work of rhythm
Rhythmic exercises on the metronome and also on pieces to integrate the different topics.
Work on the agreements and the relationship that exists between them.
Exercises to develop the ability to improvise
This part of the course will depend on the student's wishes and may be optional if the student is not at all interested in improvisation.
- "Free" game
Putting the themes into practice
- Completed the Pre-HEM course of the EJMA (School of Jazz and Current Music) in 2019
- Graduated in 2016 from the SAE Institute Geneva in sound engineering section
Hoping to be able to pass on to you my love of guitar and music in general and to meet you all of a sudden!
JohnAcoustic or Electric Guitar Clases in or near Lausanne
This is your time to learn how to play guitar, why wait more?
I have eight years experience with the guitar ,acoustic and electric.
The class will be oriented to your preferencies, if you wish to do funny classes , just learning classic rock songs from the Beatles for example or if you would like to have more formal classes with practical and theoretical exercises. I am a nice person that is willing to teach others how beautiful is this instrument
So don't wait , text me!
NataliaGuitar Ukulele Piano Lessons
I'm certyficated guitar teacher. I have diploma from Academy of Music and I was working for 3 years in music school (have references ). We will play all kind of music :from classical to popular songs. There will be also many
exercises with improvisation.
Lessons can be in English, or German
AndreaHome Guitar Lessons by Bachelor HEMU Jazz
This course is for music lovers, wanting to know more about the guitar to play their favorite songs, or compose their own works. For all ages, and for all levels, from 9 to 99 years old, from garage rock to modern jazz. You will learn a variety of songs, according to your desires and this in a relaxed and fun environment.
Graduated from DEM Musiques Actuelles at the Conservatoire d'Annecy, with 4 years of experience in music learning for children and adults, currently studying at the HEMU Lausanne in Bachelor Jazz.
I propose courses adapted to all the levels and in the styles rock, pop, blues, folk and jazz.
We will work a varied repertoire all the year taking care to develop the artistic sense of the pupil and his instrumental competences.
Ability to move to your home in the vicinity of Lausanne. I own a vehicle.
FredericGuitar Lessons for students of all levels and all ages.
Guitar Lessons for students of all levels and all ages.
Graduated teacher, from the Royal Conservatory of Brussels (Masters in Music Education and Jazz Guitar), from the Conservatory of Lille ( in jazz guitar, classical harmony, and classical music theory), the Music Academy International of Nancy. Bachelor and Master degree in musicology (Lille 3). Great stage and pedagogy experience.
The program will be defined according to the objectives of the student (leisure, professional development ... ). This may include consideration of the following modules: basic knowledge of the guitar, basic chords and more advanced chords , scales and modes , theory and practice of improvisation , study of a repertoire ; right hand technique (fingers or pick), music theory and rhythm ...
Assignments are given at the end of each course so that the student knows what to work ( it is imperative to practice at least a little between each session). REMEMBER: YOUR MOTIVATION AND PROGRESSION WILL BE HIGHER IF YOUR GOALS ARE AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE!
Wide variety of styles : classical guitar / / / rock, blues , metal, jazz, fusion , funk ...
With or without music theory.
Relaxed and guaranteed results.
Languages : English, French , Spanish, or Dutch.
Without obligation (possibility of taking a single lesson, because pdfs are provided, and work is given for several weeks / months).
IMPORTANT: THE LESSON LAST 50 MINUTES