ValentynaRussian classes Skype. Conversation, grammar exercises, new words
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
BellaRussian language lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners
If you are willing to learn Russian - as a hobby or for serious purposes - the lessons I offer are for you. I am a native speaker with two years of experience in teaching the language to foreign students throughout which I developed a programme for beginner learners that will allow you to study the language in an interesting and fun way and achieve significant results in a relatively short period of time. Apart from the written material containing boring grammar rules I like to engage various other materials including films, songs, etc. that will help to really get the feel of the language, the “real” language spoken in Russia and not its textbook version. Through the lessons I am aiming at helping you to gradually develop speaking and listening skills. Within 8 to 10 months of learning you can expect pre-intermediate level.
NicholasRussian language, test preparation and exam prep tutoring
I am a dual citizen (Russia-USA) native speaker currently studying International Studies at Leiden University. I have past experience tutoring Russian students who want to learn English in Russia. My lessons can either supplement university courses, or work as an individual program.
During my time tutoring students I have developed a personal study program, which helps students better understand the required material. My goal is to teach a language I am passionate about in a relaxed non-overwhelming manner. Students will improve knowledge of spoken and written Russian, as well as improve their accent.
MariInteresting Russian as a foreign language for all levels
My name is Mari and I am a native Russian speaker specializing in teaching Russian as a foreign language. I have always been passionate about helping learners to study my native language. I mainly use the communicative approach ( focusing on speaking) to train my students.
In this class we are going to focus not only on speaking but also on grammar. I know for sure how to make your learning process easy and enjoyable!
Join me in this interesting, fun and at the same time very efficient course!
ElenaRussian language for children and adults (conversation and exam preparation)
I specialize in teaching Russian to adults and children. I use unconventional methods, which involve e-learning (every student get an online account with exercises, homework, and additional materials). I will monitor your progress with a learning curve and adjust my instructions based on your learning style. I believe that motivation is an essential part of language learning. Therefore, I prefer to choose topics that are interesting for students instead of following the topics giving in the books. Keeping language learning fun and exciting is always my goal!