AngelikaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, lots of speaking, vocabulary phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
CaraPrivate English Lessons| Speaking, Reading, Writing
As a native English speaker from Canada, I have designed a language course for those interested in beginning or strengthening their English proficiency. Suitable for school-aged children or adults of any age, I'm excited to offer flexible, customized grammar and vocabulary lessons - delivering the material in a fun, resonating manner.
ChloéStudent gives private lessons of English at home
Having obtained the bac L with honors, and being in the first year of license of English (LLCER), I propose to give you English classes in Grenoble agglomeration.
The course will consist of helping you in your homework or explaining what you have trouble understanding, plus vocabulary learning.
CathyEnglish Lessons and Tutoring with a native English speaker
As a native of California, not only is English my native language but I also possess what many consider a neutral accent which may be of strong interest to some students. My refined command of the English language and knowledge of the US educational system have been reinforced by my elite, formal academic training at the University of California at Berkeley and Harvard University.
I first arrived in Grenoble in 2009 at the request of the French Government as an invited scientific expert specializing in France’s water pollution issues. I am fluent in French and have pedagogical experience teaching various courses at the university level.
I have always been passionate about teaching and my desire to help students with the English language stems from the fact that I grew up with non-native English-speaking parents. As a child, I had to take the initiative in mastering the English language. I became accustomed to explaining grammar at an early age and articulating myself using vivid vocabulary to convey everyday concepts. Having lived in many countries and spoken nearly nine languages over the course of my lifetime, I am also very keen on tying cultural nuances to language and examining the etymology of colloquial phrases.
I deeply understand on a personal level the challenges of learning a new language. I adapt my teaching to the student’s needs and am well versed in teaching students with a rudimentary level of English to more advanced students who wish to perfect their English to attain a native level of fluency or professional competency.
Currently a student in Applied Foreign Languages at the University of Grenoble, English and German are my specialties.
I can thus accompany the high school students in their homework, but also review with them the important points of grammar and vocabulary. I can make them work oral expression, today indispensable for the test of the baccalaureate.
Because I know how difficult a language can be to learn, I always give my students my own mnemonics.
Here is how a session takes place:
- Help with homework: Exercises given by the teacher (school), review grammar points and / or vocabulary uncertain.
- Preparation of cards, mnemonic or method suitable for the student to retain his lessons.
- Conversation and / or text repeating the grammar point of the lesson.
There are no more homework, vocabulary and grammar are understood? No problem ! So we can attack a program more deeply:
- Conversation on different topics: Habits, the past week, the future, dreams, regrets ... Work of the pronunciation.
- Vocabulary pushed: Economy, clothing, health, housing ...
- Oral comprehension: Watching videos by taking together the difficult points.
- Reading comprehension: Reading of newspaper articles, resumption of delicate passages.
- Written expression: Methodology, spelling, writing on familiar topics.
- Learning irregular verbs.
Of course, I remain attentive to the needs and desires of my students, to make them progress in a way that suits them personally.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact me, I would be happy to answer all your questions.
Attention: The availabilities will change as soon as I have received my schedule at the beginning of September.
See you soon,
GuadalupeSpanish, English, math, homework help, mexican culture.
For the English and Spanish course I will always speak in this language to practice and if there are any doubts we will be able to speak in french.I will give assignments to do.
To help students with homework, I am very analytical. I am well trained in Math when I am an engineer.
ThiziriLEARN ENGLISH QUICKLY AND KNOW ALL THE BASIS OF GRAMMAR, ORTHOGRAPH, AND CONJUGATION
Student in License 3 I offer courses in English.
I was always interested in this language because English is an international language and therefore we must learn to better communicate with people from different nations and also better understand our field because today all systems are based on 'English.
My work method is to work with expressions because I find that taking a list of words translated into English and learn them is not really practical.I prefer rather study expressions, texts and learn little by little as and when.
It is also necessary to have a good pronunciation and always to know that the pronunciation in French and in English differs a lot.
Finally for all that is grammar and conjugation I am made for.
My work schedules can change while respecting my program and the student program too.
Emmanuel IIIAre you preparing for your IELTS? Let me help you!
IELTS is now a major requirement for English speaking countries.
Whether you need it for your job or for the university that you want to get into, I am here to help you!
I already have experience teaching the course and knows what could be the best method for you! So what are you waiting for?
GeorgesEnglish-maths-French support and language courses
The support courses that I propose are of the school type. From primary to middle school (5th). I adapt to the needs of the student that is to say that we can work vocabulary, points not understood in class or practice having a conversation only in a foreign language. Similarly for other subjects that I propose we review the points not assimilated in progress, we work with exercises, and we review the working methods etc ...
SandyLearn the English language, or reinforcement, Australian culture
My name is Sandy. I am a student in Applied Foreign Languages and I had the opportunity to study for 1 year at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
I can teach any level of English, from beginner to confirmed.
I can help you with your grammar, such as English conversational skills, Australian culture classes (trivia, slang, etc.)
I study other foreign languages, so I am familiar with language learning.
I have always been interested in teaching because I like to share my knowledge. My degree could lead me to become a language teacher.
I also did an internship at Wall Street English which brought me solid skills and real experience. I could make it easier for you to understand the difference between the two languages. I have learned to know better how to better address the problems you may face in learning a new language.
LenkaPrivate lessons and homework help in English.
I approach classes freely, study texts or songs for vocabulary and phonetics, to do with the student.
I can teach classes for students from high school to high school, see adults who want to learn or improve their level.
DebbieQualified, experienced, and native English teacher
I am a highly qualified, experienced and native English teacher.
I have been teaching now for 10 years, in a range of countries and to a range of students and goals.
I can help you build confidence and ability in communicating in English.
All lessons will be designed to suit your exact needs, wants, and interests.
I can support you with:
- General English
- Writing essays
- Conversational Skills
- Giving presentations
- English for travel
- FCE / CAE / CPE
Please get in touch for more information!
ErinLearning English for beginner and intermediate levels
This Class is for individuals wanting to begin learning the english language, or want to work on previous skills in the english language. The class is suitable for all ages from children to adults. It is a very layed back atmosphere, and can be conducted in a cafe or home environment. I am a native english speaker from Canada, and speak french as a second language.