JoãoMusic Composition and Music Production. Learn how to develop your ideas.
I have a master degree in music composition at the Royal Conservatoire Den Haag. I have been working in music composition for 10 year. This is a class where you are going to learn how to work with your own composition ideas as well get acquaintance to new composition tools and approach.
This is open for different types of music approach:
- contemporary classical music
- electronic music production/Ableton (any style you want)
- Music for Cinema (theory and how to do mockups with samples)
-Generative Music (Using max/msp and reaktor)
IrynaFlute lessons by Skype for professionals and amateurs
СRR de Paris graduate flutist teaches professionals and amateurs. I can guide you in developing your professional skills, supplemented by pleasure and inspiration. I can help your child to master the art of playing flute or recorder.
Being a professional musician with diploma of Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional de Paris, I give lessons for flute. Learning program is individually tailored depending on student level, desires and ambitions. We will cover technics of playing the flute and also work with the sound. Solfeggio part maybe included to improve your ear for music. We will play the music you will enjoy!
Experience: 7 years teaching experience (in France and Ukraine) – both as a teacher in school and private tutor. My students are 3- 50 years old. 6 years’ experience of work in K&K Philharmoniker orchestra, 70 orchestra performances per year. I know what it takes to be on stage, impress and inspire the audience. I’m keen to share my passion and knowledge with you.
2008-2010: Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional de Paris. Diplome d’etudes musicales, cycle specialize, Flute Traversiere. Claude Lefebvre flute class.
2007-2008: Ecole Normale de Musique de Paris Alfred Cortot. Pierre Yves Artaud flute class.
2007-2013: National Tchaikovsky Music Academy of Ukraine. Orchestra Department, Vladimir Turbovsky flute class.
IvanMAO class with a hyper-creative professional named Costals
I published music under the names of Gelivan and Costals.
An album and EP in 2017 as Gelivan, then singles in 2019.
In 2020 I will release a project a month, minimum, with several videos.
My mission is to live music by December 31, 2020 with a prosperous income.
I want to be a major player in the world of music and help young people to progress, excel and live.
I have an approach that does not dwell too much on the technique, I work rather on the optimal conditioning to become a prolific creator while having fun. Our meetings, associated with your motivation and your daily constancy, will lead you to develop your creativity and will bring you an unequaled satisfaction.
It is important that you are strongly determined to make the most of my support. I suggest we see each other once a week, ideally the same day at the same time to make it easier.
To create my music, I mainly use Ableton Live, and I highly recommend this same program to my students.
I also create a lot of sketches on my iPhone with the Auxy app.
Suggestions of habits to develop to become a prolific creator and create a music of your own:
- devote at least 10 minutes every day to musical creation
- collect sounds that you find interesting - you can record what surrounds you with your smartphone, sample movie dialogues, bits of other music etc.
- create a reference playlist with your favorite songs (the most varied possible)
- listen actively for 15 minutes of different music, be attentive to the different elements and make notes on what touches us, several listening by focusing on different elements.
DorelleCello lessons and / or solfège in Brussels and Leuven
My name is Dorelle and I play cello and piano since I was little. For me, art in general plays a particularly important role in life :-)
Currently, after a year of Erasmus in Germany I will finish my studies in Leuven at the Lemmensistituut.
The important thing for me in learning the cello is to have fun while making sure to find a good position that will not generate tensions later. I give an hour of class in general, but can adapt to the desires of the student without worry, whether in terms of course times or to find cool songs that change the repertoire "classic"!
I can also help more advanced students who need support to pass an exam or progress more quickly.
MaddalenaViolin and viola lessons, Irish and classical music
Italian violin and viola teacher with a Bachelor in classical music and a Master degree in Irish music performance. Long experience in performing and teaching to students of all ages and levels.
If you are interested in learning to play music or you want to learn more about Irish music, do not hesitate on contacting me!
Group classes or individual lessons available.
ValérianAbleton MAO Course + Studio Mixing - Certified Trainer. MAO race on Ableton + Mixing Studio - Certified Trainer
Graduate Engineer - Composer Producer Mao
Beginner and advanced level
The training includes:
-Master of Ableton Live software
-How to start your project
-Master / bases of sound synthesis
-Compose electronic music according to style
-You will learn how to mix your track
-What set up to choose for the live and how to configure it!
Graduated audio engineer - Composer Producer Mao
Beginners and Advanced Training includes:
-Master of Ableton
-How to start your project
-Proficiency / basics of sound synthesis
-Composing an electronic music according to your own style
-Basics of synchronization
-You will learn how to mix your track
-Which set up choose for the live and how to configure it!
AnnaViolin lessons with a professional and experienced teacher. All levels! COURS DE VIOLON POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
COURS DE VIOLON
POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
• Cours particulier, pour tout niveau et tout âge, dès 4 ans
• Cours en anglais, allemand, polonais et français (notions)
• Cours à domicile et à mon studio région de Genève et de Lausanne
▪ Académie Menuhin, Rolle avec Maxim Vengerov (dernière année)
▪ The Royal Academy of Music, London – MA avec la plus haute distinction
▪ Université de Musique F. Chopin, Varsovie – BA et 3ème cycle avec la plus haute distinction
▪ MasterClass : G. Pauk, Z. Bron, W. Marschner, G. Zhislin, M. Ławrynowicz, B. Nizioł, M. Jaschwili
▪ Lauréate de nombreux concours : 1er prix Concours International de violon Wolfgang Marschner, Prix Haverhill Sinfonia Music Award, Prix soliste et Prix spécial du Concours international Max Reger.
▪ Université F. Chopin, Varsovie – Diplôme d’enseignement de violon, reconnu par le système européen de formation de Bologne (pédagogie, psychologie, méthodologie, cours pratiques, répertoire)
▪ 7 ans de cours particuliers, à Londres, Varsovie et en Suisse, enfants et adolescents
▪ I highly recommend Anna as a violin teacher. Anna taught my daughter as she started her violin studies at the Bron School of Music. It was important for us to find a skilled teacher with high standards and also a teacher able to communicate with children and teach musicianship. Ellen Wong
▪ Anna inspired my daughter a love for the instrument and for music altogether. We have no doubt that she will devote the same passion and energy to any musical pursuit she puts her mind to. She has our unreserved recommendation. Nici Audhlam-Gardiner
▪ I learned violin with Anna for around two years. I found her helpful and patient and we made good progress, so I recommend her. Neelan Thanabalasingam
Hello, my name is Anna
I offer violin classes for amateurs and professionals. I am international concert artist, pupil of Maxim Vengerov, Master of Arts, graduate at the Royal Academy of Music in London, graduate from the International Menuhin Music Academy in Switzerland.
I have over 5 years of pedagogical experience with qualifications confirmed by a Teaching Diploma and references.
I offer lessons for children of all age, can also help with the preparation of exams or simply discover the great pleasure of music through the violin. All levels.
Languages: English, German, French (basic) and Polish (native)
Lora DenizPiano, Improvisation, Composition and Songwriting Lesson
Classic, Musical, Jazz, Pop and Cinema music, you can play the piano of your preferred style.
From beginner to advanced, no age limit.
With more than 12 years of experience in the music education field, my main purpose is to help the student to discover their musical tendencies and internalize a simple idea, making music.
For Kids | Lessons are adopted each pupil's potential and help them to develop their skills by creative learning. Lessons can be combined with ear training.
For Adults | Music Theory will be taught during the piano lesson which helps you to understand the music structure and take you to artistic piano playing. Regular, irregular, intensive lessons are possible.
My name is Lora , I am a classically trained pianist with a degree in Composition & Performance. I received training music in various disciplines, today combining them to make my own music, besides, help music lovers to find their own way of learning and reflecting music.
In the last ten years, I have worked with students of all ages and from different levels. My main purpose is to help the student to discover their tendencies and internalize a simple idea, making music.
I give piano lessons at home or on location in Amsterdam and surroundings. It is my belief that whether it is piano or another instrument, creating melodies and sound with the assist of your body&mind is all by itself a beautiful idea to sustain.
SwannMULTIMEDIA / COMPUTING / GRAPHICS / ILLUSTRATION / MAO
Freelance graphic artist / illustrator for almost ten years I want to share my experience.
as comfortable in macOS as in Windows
creation software (advanced level):
Illustrator (up to the CC)
Indesign (advanced level)
QuarkXpress (advanced level)
logic pro (10 and 9 / advanced)
Ableton live (beginner)
computer graphics software:
Cinema 4D (intermediate)
C4D + Vray (intermediate)
I also have some computer skills (mac and pc)
maintenance and upkeep
as well as in webdesign (html5 and css3)
LidiaVIOLIN LESSONS for all ages and SPANISH lessons/conversation. Healthy learning!
If you want to enjoy learning how to play violin in an easy, fun way, or so does any of your kids, just let me know!
I am a Master student in deSingel. I have studied Violin and Orchestral Performance in Spain and Sweden, and now it´s Belgium's turn. I can also help with music theory or preparing entrance examinations to music schools. I also enjoy a lot with conversation lessons, in case you are interested in Spanish language. I am completing my degree in English Filology at the distance University.
I have experience as a music teacher with both adults and children.
Hope to meet you if interested!
SandraPiano Lessons for Kids & Adults in English/Turkish
* Private piano lessons for kids 4+ years and adults
* One-to-one and group lessons for ages 3 and 3,5 to develop piano playing skills with songs, rhythm games and fun activities
* Lessons in English or Turkish
* Piano recital at the end of school year
* Preparation for London College of Music piano exams upon request
RonnieHarmonica lessons in Brussels for anyone of any age ready to play
Harmonica lessons in Brussels taught by an experienced player and teacher from the US.
Why should you learn the harmonica? First off, playing the harmonica is super fun. Plus playing can increase creativity in the brain, and improve your memory.
Hi, I am Ronnie. I have been playing the harmonica for nearly ten years, and I am thrilled to share my knowledge of the harmonica with eager learners of all ages.
AlejandroCello tutoring (also at home)
I graduated from the National Conservatory of Paris Region, Conservatory of Music of Malaga in Spain and the HEM of Geneva (Master of Interpretation and Master in Music Pedagogy).
I offer cello lessons for children and adults:
- Work of the posture (research of the right gesture which allows to carry out the action without being hurt), progressive and motivating method.
- Flexibility to your desires directory, and helps you with music theory if necessary.
- Courses available in French, English and Spanish.
30min - 50.-
60min - 80.-
90min - 120.-
DeniseSinging and Music Theory Classes- Children and Adults in Berlin
I'm a professional classical singer with Master from the Catalonia's Music College (ESMUC). My goal is to teach music as a daily tool. Music helps during learning processes, especially with children during their development years.
I have more than 5 years of experience teaching adults, understanding different appreciation levels; as well with children, focusing on Willem's method.
No experience is needed.
Classes can be given either in English, Spanish or French.
The most important is to be in love with music and have a strong will to learn and enjoy.
AnnaOnline violin lessons for you! Prepare for your exams or learn your favorite piece of music!
Hello! I can help you to learn violin from the beginning to advanced level!
I would prepare a specific plan for your progress, would provide all needed technical exercise books and scores and would advise the repertoire.
Anna is an Armenian violinist. She completed her postgraduate studies at Royal Academy of Music and was awarded Master of Arts Diploma from the University of London.
Previously she studied in Armenia and was awarded Bachelor of Arts Diploma from the Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory.
During her studies she regularly won prizes in Armenia and abroad. She is the 1st prize winner at "Valsesia Musica International Competition" in Italy and the 2nd prize winner at "Flame International Competition" in Paris.
She was selected to participate in Armenia’s “New Names” projects playing solo with the National Chamber Orchestra of Armenia.
In 2011 she was selected as a member of EU “I,Culture” Youth Symphony Orchestra’s 1st violins and performed in prestigious concert halls of Stockholm, Gdansk, Krakow, London, Berlin, Madrid, Brussels, Warsaw, Lublin and Kiev directed by the legendary conductor Sir Neville Marriner.