AngelikaRussian classes Skype. Conversation, grammar exercises, new words
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
KritiOne on one English training (General English/IELTS)
I am an experienced and qualified English trainer (CELTA) offering one on one classes for General English/IELTS in Eindhoven. I have previously taught in India and France and have about 4 years of experience with teaching adults and non-native speakers. It is always of utmost importance to me to make learning comfortable and fun - I believe this is the most effective way to grasp a foreign language.
InnaRussian Course in Lausanne, Geneva and Skype, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Do you want to learn Russian for fun? Do you need it to boost your career? Perhaps, are you planning to go to work in one of the countries where Russian is or one of the official languages? Would you like to pass your exams (university, TRKI / TORFL certification, Swiss maturity) with flying colors? Or do you simply want to communicate in Russian with your colleagues, friends or relatives?
I would be happy to help you acquire the basics, deepen your knowledge and put it into practice.
Qualified trainer with 10 years of experience teaching Russian, including at university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Business Russian, exam preparation (university, TRKI / TORFL certification, Swiss maturity), Russian for pleasure and Russian for specific objectives (for example, journalism, diplomacy).
Native Russian, I give tailor-made lessons, tailored to your needs.
Our first course will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will enjoy discussing your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
FawziFrench private lessons: Language, written and oral communication
I am coach, writer and teacher of French since 2012. I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, a little English and a little Turkish.
I give lessons in language, communication and literature with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role play, so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
ElenaThe Russian. Private lessons of Russian for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
AnastasiiaRussian as a foreign language, Russian for children and adults
I offer courses in Russian as a foreign language. Russian is my mother tongue. I successfully completed the training and received a certificate giving the right to teach the Russian language. Depending on your needs, I will teach you how to speak Russian correctly with pure pronunciation.
LaurieSkype French class (online) with native teacher! The technology to learn.
The technology to improve your French. Classes with a certified native teacher.
I am a native French teacher and graduated in French Philology since 2012. I have five years of experience in Belgium and abroad. I propose online classes with a method that I have developed over the years, specifically for online classes.
-During class we focus on speaking. Outside of class, I will send you exercises that I will correct each week (grammar, conjugation, writing…).
-Use a particular technique based on questions / answers to apply grammar speaking. -You will also receive an access to an application for your Smartphone (to learn the vocabulary).
-Use an interactive whiteboard.
-We will use a shared online notebook to correct your exercises and ask me your questions at any time of the day.
I propose preparation for official exams (DELF, dalf, tcf, eoi ...). Classes for beginners, intermediate or advanced levels. Preparation of conferences or talks for business. Job interviews.
The class is a bit different when I work with children or teenagers. I use interactive websites and letters.
If you want a young, organized, dynamic and passionate teacher, call me or write me!
See you soon,
OlgaRussian online lessons! Getting new skill easily:)
Hello, my Dear Students,
My name is Olga. I am Russian and Ukrainian native speaker. I've been a language junkie all my life and a couple of years ago I fell in love with teaching.If you by any chance need help with Russian, hit me up, anyone is welcome! :) I am here to share my passion for helping others learn and succeed!:-)
It normally comes difficult to me to describe myself, however open-mindedness, organization, curiosity and patience are qualities that I believe to possess and to always bring with me in my lessons!
Having undergone the uneasy path of studying a foreign languages myself, I personally relate to the difficulties than you might encounter on the way to fluency in a language and I will always be there to help and motivate.
I know that learning Russian might be challenging but I always pay a lot of attention to my students` interests, profession and purposes. That`s why my lessons are always interesting and no one is bored. I do my best teaching process will not be boring but interesting. I am sure that just interesting things can be catchy! I always create friendly and positive atmosphere so that student could enjoy the learning process.
I work both with beginners and advanced learners. No matter what your level is, I will help to expand your vocabulary, improve grammar and verbal skills . We can practise speaking on any topic you're interested in. After each lesson I make flashcards for you so that you could review the lesson's vocabulary
So, if is it easy to study Russian? To answer this question and to see how it works, just book a lesson with me!:-)
VarvaraRussian language / Russische taal / Cours de Russe
- I teach Russian for academic, leisure or business purposes
- from A1 to C1 level
- for adults, teenagers and children
- one-to-one or in mini-groups
- study materials are included
- tailor-made programmes for students
- I have 8 years of teaching experience
2003-2008: Saint-Petersburg State University
2005-2008: Saint Petersburg State University
Specialization/Degree: Russian as a Foreign Language
CatherineLearn to promote your business with social networks
Professional marketing and digital communication, I taught in various schools at the Bachelor and Master level.
I am at your disposal to teach you to communicate on the web to promote your activities. I can teach you:
-How to create your website
-How to use social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, ...)
-How to do research on the web
-How to make a presentation on PowerPoint or Keynote
-How to use social networks to make "Live"
-How to make video on the internet
-Use computer tools
VeraGroup or private Russian lessons. Types: general, specialized: business, legal, commercial etc.
Catalog of Russian courses: face-to-face or by ZOOM, Skype
1. "Russian - express" - general course: based on the communicative method (manual), developed and edited by the teacher. You learn to speak, understand, read and write (dialogues, texts, role playing, audio, video, grammar).
Levels: all levels
2. "Life in business" - business course: based on business documentation (finance, trade, legal, economic etc.). You learn to present the company, conclude a contract, make invoices, prepare a business trip ...
Levels: intermediate level is required
3. "Russia: image, history, characters, language" - advanced course in Russian language and culture.
Levels: high intermediate / advanced level is required
4. "Focus: be correct quickly!" - short courses focused on the difficult aspects of Russian grammar.
Levels: elementary level is required
5. "A la carte" - the course meeting the specific needs of the student: grammar, vocabulary, specific subjects, etc.
Courses for companies: individual or group.
Classes for individuals.
All levels and advanced.
Types: general courses, based on Russian songs, specialized: business, finance, commerce, legal, others.
The geography, culture, traditions of Russia are an integral part of the courses.
Classes take place at the teacher's home or at student premises.
Prices vary according to the type of course
SylviaRUSSIAN COURSE per PROFESSOR PERFECTLY BILINGUAL
I teach the Russian language to all those who want to learn Russian in good conditions (support all levels of school-preparation for entrance exams to the Grandes Ecoles-vocational training-professional transfers-removals-relations and private correspondence-lovers of the Russian language etc ...).
The innumerable difficulties in learning Russian, particularly the declensions and the pronunciation are the subject of a particular attention on my part because they are the bases that you will control and from which you will start to be passionate for the after...
I of course adapt my courses to the availability of each and according to his rhythm
I provide free educational material and courses prepared and adapted to your needs that you will communicate to me and we will discuss if you want.
Classes take place at home or at home or at your place of work, if possible, and I recommend a duration of 2 hours per week for optimum assimilation; intensive courses are possible of course if urgent needs (2 to 3 courses or + per week and / or 2 to 3 hours per course)
HannaLearn Polish/ Russian easily and without stress! My name is Anna and I'm here to help you
I love teaching and have 10 years of experience as a teacher of Polish language. I've completed 7 language courses in Poland for teachers and finished the university (Faculty of English and Polish language). Succesfully passed Polish C1 exam in Krakow, Poland (2016). My motto is: less rules, more speaking and fun! Don't worry, if you think that language is something hard for you, we'll make it!
Russian is my native language, that's why I'd like to help my students to speak and feel it.
SamirLearn MSA Arabic (Fusha and Dialects) for all levels in Frankfurt am Main, Germany or online via Zoom / Meet / Moodle / Skype
Experienced lecturer / tutor / teacher of Arabic & Hebrew & German and intercultural training & coaching Islamic & Arab World + translator & interpreter (Arabic & German) with MBA in International Management Consulting & Diploma in Business Administration / Management
- 34 years experienced tutor of modern Arabic and Hebrew & German + Intercultural Management for non-native speakers
- Native speaker of MSA Modern Standard Arabic / Dialect of Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Syria & Libanon
- Diploma / BA in Business Administration (Management & Controlling) and Executive MBA in IMC International Management Consulting degrees from German & UK located universities
- 34-year experience in the teaching of Arabic, Hebrew & German and Intercultural Competence at various German universities in the Frankfurt & Rhein-Main-Area : Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Hochschule Darmstadt, Hochschule Rhein-Main Wiesbaden, University of Würzburg etc.,
- Based in Frankfurt am Main City, Hessen Germany
What do I offer?
- I offer one to one and group lessons in Arabic language.
- I offer one to one and group lessons in German for non-native (arabs & muslims) speakers.
- I offer lessons to university students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- I provide Arabic / German / Arabic translation and interpreting in various areas (Media, marketing, business, etc).