MarionPreparation for BAC ES by a student at Sciences Po Toulouse
Student at Sciences Po Toulouse after a BAC ES, I wish to give courses of BAC ES.
I have already been able to give some private lessons in English and Spanish to a student from Terminale. I also teach classes to groups of about ten adults. Indeed, I gave during 8 months French lessons to foreigners.
I prepare my classes and materials in advance to be well prepared at the time of the course. I will adapt to any age and any subject taught.
AlanMath, English, and Test Prep Tutoring (SAT, GRE, and TOEFL)
I specialize in tutoring math and English for school and the SAT, GRE and TOEFL exams. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after every lesson and provide periodic progress reports. I also keep a record of what we have done for each class.
EllenEconomics courses, Central exam commission, Financial analysis annual accounts
Based on my experience in the financial sector and education, I can guide you with:
- ECONOMIC APPROACHES, both for high school students and students in higher education (college and university). The tutoring will then be tailored to your course material. You can take extra lessons to keep up with during the school year or in preparation for the exams
- support during the preparation for the CENTRAL EXAMINATION BOARD. The central board of examiners requires a solid preparation. On the basis of the professional sheet we take all the themes through. This based on course material that you purchase yourself. The preparation for the examination committee can be for:
° business economics ASO and TSO
° general economy ASO and TSO
° mathematics - not mathematics directions (3 to 4 hours of mathematics)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS course of the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. In a package of 10 lessons I will teach you how an annual account is structured and how you analyze it. This includes a fill-in course, which you will receive step by step per lesson. For more information and reservation of this course you can go to the specific Apprentus lesson that you will find under my name.
MarkoMathematics class for beginners (elementary school), high school students and GRE test mathematics
I can teach you mathematics - basics or advanced. I also can prepare you for GRE test. Math is all about practise and good teachers, so if you have both that should not be a problem for you. I have always been excellent in math and I really like it and I like to help people.
I can solve different type of problems and help you to understand it better. Math is kostly just practicing, but if you have a good teachers, as I had, then you can save a lot of time in that way.
Simoneconomics, finance, marketing, HRM accounting
Professor of mathematics in secondary school, graduated from a master of the University of Mons, gives private lessons in economics: from the first to the sixth secondary (CE1D, lower secondary and higher, high school, school support, homework help , pedagogical evidence provided with large numbers of students.
First contact, student / teacher acquaintance and discuss the failure causes difficulties, problems in order to remedy together.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
OmarAn introductory course for undergraduates / general readers
This class is for either new students of economics or people from different backgrounds who needs an introductory course of economic way of thinking and economic theories.I have 3 years of teaching experience in which I learned that the best way to teach a subject is to make the student think about it. When it comes to economics, real life examples and showcases are everything !
KomalMaths/Geography/Economics classes and Test Practise
I specialize in tutoring Math, Geography and Economics. My goal is to keep my students keen about the subject they are learning. I provide help in every sort of topic which they find difficult. Also I keep on taking small tests just to assure the progress in the subject concern.
ChamiPrivate Tuition for Undergraduates & Secondary/High School Students
My goal is to make learning easy for you - not just to pass exams but to develop life skills. If you have the passion to learn any of the above and feel like you could use some effective help - I am the tutor for you! Lessons are structured in a manner to apply the concepts learned in the real world - this makes 'understanding' breezy!
HugoEconomics, mathematics and history courses high school / college / university level or bac preparation in all subjects
Second year student in a dual economic and cultural program at La Sorbonne Paris1, I validated my first year easily and obtained my Economic and Social Baccalaureate with honors with grades of 18, 19 and 17 in the subjects of SES, mathematics and history. My goal is to get this same mention to any high school student in this same sector or S stream in history and mathematics (my first year at university having allowed me to catch up with the scientific program). I can also give these courses to any schoolboy or anyone wishing to learn his notions knowing that I have a university level in the subjects of economics and mathematics.
MarkGRE and GMAT - Math, English, and Test Tips & Strategies
Standardized tests are not strong predictors of your success in graduate school or your career. They are, however, fierce gatekeepers. A bad day at the testing center can end your application season; a good score can save you tens of thousands of tuition dollars and wildly open your professional horizons. Studying for these tests is not like studying for your Biology final. It's more like triathlon (or decathlon!) training. My approach breaks down like this:
(1) Focused teaching/review of test content: these tests cover a wide but delimited range of math, grammar, and logic concepts, often disguising how they appear. At whatever pace you need, we'll build your proficiency with the math and verbal content and build your "test literacy"--your expertise in how the exam spins a few dozen concepts into ever-new questions.
(2) Good habits. First and foremost, standardized tests measure how good you are at standardized tests. They measure your time-management, anxiety-management, and endurance at least as much they measure your math and verbal chops. We'll do time trials and stress tests and develop personal techniques for keeping your wits about you come test day.
(3) Homework. No coach can get you through 26.2 miles if you don't do your daily runs. Together, we'll design a rigorous, efficient, and achievable homework schedule that will get you in shape. I can advise you on which study materials to buy and provide some I've written myself.
My test-prep qualifications. Out of college, I taught GRE, GMAT, LSAT, SAT and ACT classes for Kaplan Test Prep. I've tutored independently since 2009. I have perfect or 99th percentile scores on the GRE, SAT, ACT English, ACT Math, ACT Reading, SAT II Writing, SAT II Math IIC, SAT II Physics, AP English Language, AP English Lit AP Calc BC, AP Physics AB, AP US History, and AP European History.
YakubGlobal Currency Markets Online Trading, Candle Sticks, Pip and pip value calculations, Various Charts, Chart Patterns and Structures
My passion is Technical Analysis for financial markets
I share my knowledge for analyzing various charts of various asset classes
In this class one will get to learn from the basics of candle sticks and candle stick formations and then various chart patterns and various indicators we use to map on charts
Intensive three day class theory then practicals continuously
Also then gradually understanding how to trade online
This class is for anyone who is interested to gain knowledge on financial markets and can be with any back ground and also any age group
BrunoAccounting - Math - Business Economics - Law - Economics - Marketing - IT
I offer private lessons, homework help or preparation for exams.
My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I give documentation as well as some exercises for different subjects.
I also offer courses in Law, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Economics, Political Economy and Math.
AlexisExperienced English and Economics Teacher （英语和经济学老师）
I am a Economics and English teacher based in China, with over three years of experience. I specialize in older students (High School & College), however I have taught younger students ESL as well. I have a degree in Economics and Marketing, as well as a TESOL ESL certificate. If you are interested in test prep, tutoring help, or improving your English, please contact me!
我是一个美国人在中国的经济学和英语教师，拥有超过三年的经验。 我专攻大学生（高中和大学），但我也教过年轻学生英语。 我拥有经济学和市场营销学位，以及TESOL证书。 我精通中文，所以即使你是初学者我们也能沟通，但我更喜欢在课堂上使用英语。 如果您对考试准备，辅导帮助或提高英语水平感兴趣，请与我联系！
Mohammad HadiMath, Calculus, Algebra, Probability and statistics, GRE quantitative,
I`ve been teaching Mathematics for more than 10 years, from elementary levels to college, 8 years of that was at local universities as guest lecturer. I hold Masters degree in Math and working for a long time as tutoring taught me how to teach!
My classes would be online and I share my screen and use light pen, so your screen is my white board! It feels like I`m there beside you and moreover, you can have note saved!