EmmanuelPrivate Course for French as a Foreign Language, English for Teenager
I propose courses corresponding to the needs of the learner. Courses can be educational or to prepare tests.
I can also focus on communication, vocabulary, writing and basics in French.
My lessons are interactive and it is possible to learn French and English primary and secondary level ...
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, lots of speaking, new words, phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
InnaRussian Course in Lausanne, Geneva and Skype, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Holder of a doctorate of Letters (Russian, University of Lausanne) with more than 8 years of experience in teaching Russian at the university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Russian business, exam preparation (TRKI / TORFL and mature certification), Russian for pleasure.
Russian mother tongue, I give tailor-made courses tailored to your needs.
Our first class will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will be happy to discuss your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
GoharRussian online language classes , learn russian with professional teacher
Russian is an East Slavic language and it is the eighth most spoken language in the world.
If you are feeling excited about learning how to speak and understand Russian, this is the right place to be. I provide Russian language courses per Skype for those who wish to study Russian as a foreign language for work and for business, for everyday life and for communication or just for pleasure.
I am a native Russian speaker and I have several years of teaching experience. My lessons have been designed to give you a broad knowledge of the language, and include the four main disciplines of language learning reading, writing, speaking and listening. Classes are offered in various levels, from beginner to advanced level. I monitors my students' progress by regular testing, homework and individualized study assignments.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have
TatianaRussian language (with a native speaker, all levels)
I am a native Russian speaker and a professional linguist. I can teach you a proper Russian language with regard to your personal goals and learning schedule. While teaching, I am trying to get my students acquainted with Russian culture and traditions. It keeps them motivated and builds profound “understanding” of the language.
ElenaThe Russian. Special Russian course for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
AnneRussian language and culture with a positive mindset
I teach with a positive mindset, which suits my cheerful personality. Having practised this method myself, I have successfully learned 5 languages. I can teach in French, Russian, Italian, Spanish and English. All course are tailor-made for you, although I give priority to conversation. The classes are based on the competencies of the European framework for languages CECRL : speaking, listening, writing, reading.
Come discover how fun is to learn Russian!!
JulieRussian language course for beginners of the EII or ULB
I am still a student of Russian at the ULB. I lived a year and a half in Russia. I prefer having students from the EII or ULB because I know the teachers and I know what they expect from the students. But if you are neither from the EII nor the ULB and you wish to learn Russian, I am available too!
KlaudiaGerman private lessons for beginners and intermediates.
Are you looking for a German teacher? I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. If only you wish to have language classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning, my methods could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak.
MatyFrench Intensive Course, Niv. A1-A2 / B1-B2 (Students and Adults)
GOALS: Written and Oral Communication for Beginners or Advanced, Upgrading, Preparation Delf, University Preparation + Personalized Coaching
OBJECTIVE: Social integration, Development of a project + Suvi and Accompaniment; Oral and written fluency, with varied media
DOMAINE: Media-Press, Social, Economic, Professional, Politics, Laws and Regulations, Society, Work, Commercial, Money, Family, Health, Philosophy, Culture, Literature, etc,
CONTENT: Presentation of oneself, family, work, school, Introduce someone, Tell their holidays, their habits, an event, an experience, Do their shopping, Ask their way, Explain the reasons for their project or idea, Give their notice, outline the advantages and disadvantages of different possibilities.
SUPPORTS: Journalistic reading, images, press, blog, internet, Presentation or Presentation, magazine, biography, brochures, books, CV, Letters, other supports to be agreed
INCLUDED: Spelling, Pronunciation, Grapheme, Sounds, Conjugation, Verb Tenses, Grammar, Vocabulary, Free or Directed Writing, Life Story, Creative Writing, etc.
OR? In Geneva, at your home or other location.
WHO? For all
EllenEconomics courses, Central exam commission, Financial analysis annual accounts
Based on my experience in the financial sector and education, I can guide you with:
- ECONOMIC APPROACHES, both for high school students and students in higher education (college and university). The tutoring will then be tailored to your course material. You can take extra lessons to keep up with during the school year or in preparation for the exams
- support during the preparation for the CENTRAL EXAMINATION BOARD. The central board of examiners requires a solid preparation. On the basis of the professional sheet we take all the themes through. This based on course material that you purchase yourself. The preparation for the examination committee can be for:
° business economics ASO and TSO
° general economy ASO and TSO
° mathematics - not mathematics directions (3 to 4 hours of mathematics)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS course of the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. In a package of 10 lessons I will teach you how an annual account is structured and how you analyze it. This includes a fill-in course, which you will receive step by step per lesson. For more information and reservation of this course you can go to the specific Apprentus lesson that you will find under my name.
AndreiRussian and/or Chuvash Language Courses (business, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also exchange program in Thailand (Walailak University)
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
JelleTutoring / Homework Supervision Mathematics, Economics, English, German, Dutch, History and Geography
As an experienced tutor, I help students improve their performance at all high school levels. By means of a personal and goal-oriented approach I can contribute to achieving the objectives in one or more courses. From years of experience I know where the pain points are often, what is expected of students at different levels and can I go into specific needs. In this way it is possible to improve results relatively quickly. I offer tutoring, homework assistance and exam training in a wide range of subjects, namely: mathematics, English, German, economics, history, geography and Dutch.
NataliaSkype Russian language for everybody! Interesting, funky and easy
I am a 28 years expat from Saint-Petersburg and teaching is my hobby. I will be very happy to help you to dive into the Russian language and culture.
Cosmopolitan, open-minded and very optimistic; used to live in Finland, Belgium, France and now Bavaria, Germany. I work at Cybex GmbH in Bayreuth and have recently received my postgraduate in economic diplomacy from the VUB, Brussels.
Teenagers and adults who are interested in the Russian culture and language are very welcome. Happy to talk about culture, politics, daily things and history. Skype conversations really work!
Feel to contact me is you have any questions :))
PeterToefl/IELTS/GRE/GMAT Preparation in Tilburg region
TOEFL/IELTS, GRE/GMAT are the world’s most popular English language tests.
Some people find the IELTS and TOEFL test tough as they are not fluent in English and have weak grammer. During the teaching period, I will consider many aspects to make you improve in all four different skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing).