KhadyTuition in Maths-French-Chemistry-English
Student in MBA Finance, Accounting, Management Control offers an individualized pedagogy, assistance with the preparation of questions or exams.
My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him.
I give exercises and evaluate at each end of the course the degree of understanding of the student and periodically provide progress reports.
CharlineGraduate of the certificate of aptitude for the profession of lawyer and HEC Paris gives courses of tutoring
The course takes place as follows:
- A first step is to check the basics by approaching the course, giving examples, coming back to the difficult points and having a discussion with the student.
- The second stage allows to train on exercises (according to the subject: questions of course, writing exercises like the dissertation, the comment, the summary note, the explanation of text, analysis of documents, calculations, exercise logic, scientific argumentation etc.)
- Finally, the last step is to make a correction with a thorough methodology, and a comparison before / after.
Depending on the level of the student, its strengths and difficulties but also its expectation, a certain time will be attributed to the different stages.
At each new class a 5 minute reminder is given to the past week.
HelenMath Tutoring (Native English Speaker) IB/IGSCE/General Math
-Need help preparing for a Math exam? Falling behind or trying to get ahead of your math class? I have been tutoring math for 3 years now, and have worked closely with students in helping them with their math class or special standardised exams such as IB/IGSCE.
-My unique teaching method allows students to grasp the concepts with ease and I can also prepare additional materials/ extra study materials and homework to help you understand the materials better.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. Looking forward to hearing from you!
FawziFrench private lessons: Language, Written and oral communication
I am coach, writer and teacher of French since 2012. I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, a little English and a little Turkish.
I give lessons in language, communication and literature with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role play, so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
KlaudiaGerman private lessons for beginners and intermediates.
Are you looking for a German teacher? I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. If only you wish to have language classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning, my methods could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak.
MustaphaSupport and support courses in distance mathematics
Mathematics teacher with rich experience teaching, coaching and tutoring in maths.je offers you my services to help you beat your fear of maths and overcome obstacles that prevent you from being good maths .
Whatever your level (college or high school) or your program (Moroccan, French or English), I assure you:
- Solid support throughout the school year.
- Good preparation for your assessments and your final exams.
- A true understanding of mathematical concepts.
Do not hesitate to book your course.
EllenEconomics courses, Central exam commission, Financial analysis annual accounts
Based on my experience in the financial sector and education, I can guide you with:
- ECONOMIC APPROACHES, both for high school students and students in higher education (college and university). The tutoring will then be tailored to your course material. You can take extra lessons to keep up with during the school year or in preparation for the exams
- support during the preparation for the CENTRAL EXAMINATION BOARD. The central board of examiners requires a solid preparation. On the basis of the professional sheet we take all the themes through. This based on course material that you purchase yourself. The preparation for the examination committee can be for:
° business economics ASO and TSO
° general economy ASO and TSO
° mathematics - not mathematics directions (3 to 4 hours of mathematics)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS course of the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. In a package of 10 lessons I will teach you how an annual account is structured and how you analyze it. This includes a fill-in course, which you will receive step by step per lesson. For more information and reservation of this course you can go to the specific Apprentus lesson that you will find under my name.
CuihongA Chinese girl gives Chinese classes, and Math for all the ages.
I am a Chinese girl, had 2 years study in European University for my Master degree and 4 years study for my Bachelor in Chinese Literature filed at Beijing Normal University. since 2016 I have been teaching Chinese in the school of The Language Center at Ferney Voltaire , I also had experience to teach maths for High school students. If you need any help on chinese and maths , please contact me. Thanks a lot for your attention.
StanislasPrivate lesson in mathematics, French / English
Hello, as a student in third year mathematics epfl, I offer support courses in math (linear algebra, real analysis, geometry ...). Whether you have difficulty understanding the course or feel uncomfortable with certain exercises, I'm ready to help you as much as I can.
MarjolaineSupport course in mathematics, physics and biology
Student in first year of master's degree at EPFL with a French baccalaureate, mathematics specialty mention very well, I offer support courses in scientific subjects to help students in difficulty and support them to progress.
MarkoMathematics class for beginners (elementary school), high school students and GRE test mathematics
I can teach you mathematics - basics or advanced. I also can prepare you for GRE test. Math is all about practise and good teachers, so if you have both that should not be a problem for you. I have always been excellent in math and I really like it and I like to help people.
I can solve different type of problems and help you to understand it better. Math is kostly just practicing, but if you have a good teachers, as I had, then you can save a lot of time in that way.
AbdelazizScience, Physics,Math, English and Arabic (Test preparations, Tutoring, thesis)
I specialize in tutoring Physics, Science, Math and English for university students , school, CEGEP, the SAT, GED, GRE and GMAT exams. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after every lesson and provide periodic progress reports.I have a 5 years experience in teaching IGCSE OL , AL Physics curriculum, IB, SAT 2 and AP. I have my own updated notes.
ImamaMaths Tutoring for IB (PYP, MYP, DP), GCSE or equivalent
I am an ex Maths teacher in GCSE and IB programme. I have taught many students and have been trained for teaching using pedagogy. I am an engineer and I used many day to day applications to inspire students.
Teaching is just not about sharing knowledge, it is to stimulate the students to want to learn, to get them to learn by themselves at the end.
My goal is to help them to not only aid in their grades but to inspire them to want to learn more.
MichaelMath, Sciences, Computers and software for children, adolescents, adults and seniors
I teach mathematics and science courses for levels:
- Lower secondary
- Higher and University Secondary
- Central jury
I teach computer and software courses:
- Programming: Initiation, Beginner, Intermediate
- Software: Initiation, Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
Before agreeing on a course, we can discuss the subject to study. In the case of a particular request, we can make a first meeting to discuss the matter to see. If I can help you, we are go!
My technique is summarized in 5 steps:
- Analysis (of your needs)
- Adaptation (to your learning skills)
- The practice
ChristianePrivate math lessons in French by shared interactive whiteboard
I give remote math lessons, in French, by shared interactive board for high school and high school students.
I am civil engineer architect and I teach for 7 years.
The most important thing for me is to personalize the lessons, to guide the student so that he understands the subject by himself, so that he manages to organize his work, to structure his reasoning, to manage his time, to manage his stress and finally to gain confidence in him.
All this is done by adapting the course to its type of learning, putting all our energy to target and overcome blockages, and finally achieve autonomy.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write me, I will be happy to answer you as soon as possible.