AnasPrivate lessons in engineering science - physics - math
Hello, I am a PhD Engineer in engineering science, I offer support throughout the year in mathematics, physics and engineering science, home support to achieve good results. in groups or individually.
This course focuses on courses and tutorials that apply the knowledge learned during the theoretical courses.
SalmaFrench Language and Mathematics Course-Tutoring
-Strengthening student knowledge
-Improved knowledge of mathematics and French language
- Course in a pleasant climate allowing the student to receive the material favorably.
-Revision, courses and workshops.
AbderrahimFrench, Arabic, English, and home math classes
Hello, I am a teacher at home for years already for a child I teach Arabic, French, English, and maths
my classes are divided into 1 hour, 1 hour and 2 hours depending on your schedule, your needs and the level of the taught.
Prof DrHome Tutoring and Excellence in Math-Physique-Rabat
If you are seeking the Excellence in Math, Physics, and Chemistry; our service focuses on private lessons and Home Tutoring, it aims to develop Students Skills and Competencies in Math, Physics, and Chemistry.
• Student will also learn how to handle abstract concepts, how to argue logically, how to solve Math / Physics problems, how to overcome the learning Difficulties, and how to express clearly in Math, Physics, and Chemistry.
• Our Courses and Home Tutoring Focus on the following subjects:
- Algebra I and II
- Calculus I and II
- Introductory Principles: Accuracy, Precision, Variables, Scalars, Vectors, SI Units, and Significant Figure.
- Electricity and Magnetism, Energy and Work
- Forces: Understanding Force, Velocity, Acceleration, Net Force, and Specific Forces.
- Motion and Mechanics
- Thermodynamics: Understanding Enthalpy, Entropy, Heat, and Laws of Thermodynamics.
- Waves, Sound, and Light, Electromagnetic Waves, Doppler Effect and Waves
- Optical physics
- The periodic Table: Periodic Theories, identifying periodic Trends and types of Elements.
- Element and Atoms: Isotopes, ions, Orbital Diagrams, Quantum Numbers, and Subatomic particles.
- Measurements: Precision, accuracy, Calculating error, Units, Scientific Notation, and Significant figures.
- Phases of matter: Gases, properties of gases, Avogadro's Law, Boyle's Law, Charles's Law.
- Phase Diagrams and Transitions, Solids and liquids, Solutions and mixture.
- Acid-base Chemistry.
- Chemical Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Thermochemistry and Energetics.
• We ensure courses for the American Curriculum, UIR, UIC, English institutes, and University of the Sciences.
• Applying the most fruitful Teaching Methodologies and Learning Approaches that fit every single Student.
• Continuous Tracking of the Learning process for each learner
The Prof Dr Med
Neighborhoods: Hay Riyad, Hay Ennahda, Agdal, and Hassan-Rabat-Morocco
MehdiPrimary math course and home school
I have a French methodology, I start by doing a little test to know the level of my students and we try to have progress as and when, my goal is that my student must feel comfortable in class and that he feels good during school exams to get good grades.
AchrafTuition in Maths, Computer Science, English
I offer courses in Mathematics, English, and Information Systems. I am a state engineer in Information Systems Management, with perfect English, and a passion for math, which gives me the ability to convey information in a captivating way.
SaidPrivate lessons in Mathematics - Computer Science.
An associate professor, a teacher at the CPGE, gives mathematics support sessions for high school students, prepas students and students enrolled in various institutions of higher education.
These sessions will be given according to the level and the will of the interested party and they will include:
- Well-explained course summaries.
- Application exercises.
- Synthesis problems.
- Tests from time to time to evaluate progress.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact me.
Brahimtutoring in mathematics and physics / chemistry experienced teacher
Do you have difficulties in math and physics? need to review your methodology? without panic. Having followed so many students in recent years, I have seen that the poor results generally come from an inadequate methodology and a lack of practice and accumulated gaps.
Whatever the difficulties encountered, an analytical approach makes it possible to define, after a personalized assessment of knowledge, a structured preparation program for progressive refresher to identify gaps and adapted to the capacities of each student. My goal is to advance the student without overloading him.
I was able to help students of different profiles do not hesitate to contact me to study your specific needs
AbderrahmanStatistical Support Course Mathematics Economics SPSS
State engineer and doctoral student in statistics and demography of the National Institute of Statistics and Applied Economics, with advanced level in mathematics and applied economics, I give courses to individuals (College, High School, University) in statistics, mathematics , physics and economics
I also do courses for statistical software R, SPSS, Stata, minitab
Experience of more than 6 years in support courses with teaching and communication skills.
KarimMATHS at home on Rabat and Salé (College, Lycèe, Superior).
Professor of Mathematics and doctoral researcher, holder of a Master's degree in Mathematics and Applications, and Bachelor of Mathematics Education (ENS) provides tutoring courses in Maths at home level (college, high school and higher) available in Rabat and Salé.
Looking forward to reading you.
HanMathematics tutoring from secondary school up to Master by French Master
I am offering my help in tutoring you for all level and age, up to the level Master. I am giving several kind of classes:
-classes on a regular basis, to keep up with a certain level
-intense classes (over several days/weeks) where the goal is to get ready for an exam or finish up a project.
-classes to smooth the integration to higher education (university etc...).
My main goal is to guide the student by offering theoretical classes but also practical exercises. I like to emphasize on concrete example since, for many people, mathematics is very abstract and too much about theory.
I can also provide help for PHD/Master students having data analysis to perform for their thesis.
I can give help for any domain in mathematics: algebra, analysis, statistics, algorithm, logic etc... Please do not hesitate to contact me for further detail.
MustaphaSupport and support courses in distance mathematics
Mathematics teacher with rich experience teaching, coaching and tutoring in maths.je offers you my services to help you beat your fear of maths and overcome obstacles that prevent you from being good maths .
Whatever your level (college or high school) or your program (Moroccan, French or English), I assure you:
- Solid support throughout the school year.
- Good preparation for your assessments and your final exams.
- A true understanding of mathematical concepts.
Do not hesitate to book your course.
CuihongA Chinese girl gives Chinese classes, and Math for all the ages.
I am a Chinese girl, had 2 years study in European University for my Master degree and 4 years study for my Bachelor in Chinese Literature filed at Beijing Normal University. since 2016 I have been teaching Chinese in the school of The Language Center at Ferney Voltaire , I also had experience to teach maths for High school students. If you need any help on chinese and maths , please contact me. Thanks a lot for your attention.