ParyENGLISH and PERSAN FOR ALL - Oral expression
Learn to speak from the FIRST class. Classes are either face-to-face in individual or group, or by Skype or Zoom. My primary goal is to put you at ease so that you can express yourself without constraint and use your natural communication skills.
LouiseEnglish courses with various themes for all levels [due to covid-19, lessons will be given on Zoom]
I adapt this course according to the level and age of my student. For 0-6 year olds, mainly work with imageries so that the vocabulary is easily integrated as a game, and learning a basic grammar. For teens, either work related to their school program, or presentations on topics of their choice and discussion. For beginner adults, ditto. For adults with an advanced level, new debates will be offered each week. For the curious of all levels, I prepare courses on specific topics (type: customs of English-speaking countries, different accents, English literature etc).
looking forward to hearing from you!
AbiEnglish Language Tutoring (Native Speaker): TEFL Qualified
This class is for those looking to learn English as a second language. From grammar and vocabulary to conversational skills, you will learn both everyday and more formal English.
I am TEFL qualified to teach all levels from complete beginner to C2. Whether you need help learning or perfecting grammar, would like to improve pronunciation and conversation, or need help in writing academic English, we can arrange a study plan that suits you.
I can also help with translations and preparation of documents in English.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi .. Cést Sophie
I give private lessons in English since 2010 and I will want to bring my knowledge to this in need with pleasure.
My teaching methods depend on students. I can help students speak or write on subjects of their choice, whether they are school-based or not.
My classes do not use the French language at all;). I give exercises in grammar and pronunciation and also I use other methods like movies, music etc. I supply all the necessary material.
I worked as a legal consultant in English for 5 years and for the time being I do my LLM in Paris (Master of Law).
So see you soon !!
English is today a powerful communication tool, especially in an international context. Thus, I offer English classes either at my home (Paris 9th) or at the student's home, for beginner or intermediate levels of the primary to the final year.
I already teach English to young children, and I spent several months in England. English is my second language, having learned it myself since I was 6 years old.
The course adapts to the personal needs of the children, to their strengths but also to their weak points, and while being interactive, I try to make it fun and interesting for each age group, in order not only to interest in language but also in English culture.
ArthurTutoring Mathematics / English / History-Geography (College / High School)
Master student in Business School, I propose 3 different courses:
- Mathematics to ES: with exercises, annals, revision and better understanding of the course ...
- English Course (College / High School): Grammar, Oral Discussion, Reading English Articles ...
- History-Geography Course (College / High School): Better understanding of the events of History in relation to the program.
With regard to, geography courses, very flexible also.
Very good for revisions (Brevet / Bac)
These courses will not be academic but will play on the teacher / student interaction, favoring his / her learning and thinking skills, essential element in his or her exam success.
KevinaLearn Chinese and English
This course is for students who want to start learning Chinese (or who have already started but with difficulty), or those who want to learn or improve their English.
Being myself at the C1 / C2 level in English and A2 / B1 in Chinese, I can help a large audience in English, but I prefer to restrict myself to a college or high school student lv3 for Chinese.
My course is mainly based on oral practice for both languages, because I consider that a language is primarily learned to be spoken.
JulieStudent in luxury marketing gives English classes from primary to high school in Rambouillet and Paris
After having obtained a literary baccalaureate in 2013 and carried out a year in hypokhâgne (prepa letters), I am since the beginning of 2014 student in luxury marketing at the EIML Paris. English is an indispensable language nowadays so it is important that it be mastered as soon as possible and as soon as possible.
In addition, learning is easy and with a little training efforts are usually quickly rewarded.
It is therefore with great pleasure that I am at your disposal to provide the necessary help for your child in English (primary level in high school).
DarnelTuition in math - physics - chemistry
As a student admitted to the Ecole Centrale Paris, after two arduous years in the scientific preparatory class in Paris, I think I will be able to provide considerable help to the student. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I will, if necessary, give homework after each lesson and will move home.
I am a student at the French LLCER at the Sorbonne and I offer English classes at school level.
Young dynamic student offers English classes and foreign language discussions for beginners.
I offer help with literary commentary in English (and French) as well as discussions in the language of Shakespeare. The goal is to learn while having fun, especially by immersing yourself in the rich American literature.
HassaneBasic notions in computer science and graphic design multimedia (Ideal for a good pedagogical framework)
Young student in License 3 in computer science at the Faculty of Créteil, I propose to give courses in computer office automation, namely Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Computer Communication with software Adobe and Microsoft.
As for desktop computing, the student will have the basics of applications, if necessary, then it will evolve from an intermediate level to an advanced level with a mastery of office tools for professional use.
- With Microsoft Word, the student will be able to layout a document containing images, shapes, tables and graphs; Manage advanced formatting and be able to connect the Word document to a database to manage mailings.
- With Microsoft Excel, the student will be able to manipulate the basic functions, namely digital operations, format tables, insert graphics and connect tables, etc.
The idea of this course is to change the student from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- With Microsoft Power Point, the student will be able to prepare successful good presentations in design and special effects, use multimedia content in presentations. If the student is strong enough, he will be introduced to the use of the formidable tool, in terms of creation of interactive animation, which is Adobe Flash, to make outstanding presentations.
Communication Computer Graphics:
For graphic design classes, students will have a good introduction to Adobe Photoshop Tools, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Expression Design, which is relatively similar to Adobe Illustrator, but much easier than Adobe Illustrator.
- With Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Expression Design, students will learn how to use the various tools for creating shapes and objects, learn how to trace and vector images, how to use different color profiles and different special effects, etc. This course is designed to bring a student from a beginner level to an intermediate level (or rather advanced, but not very thorough)
- With Adobe Photoshop, students will learn how to use image and creative editing tools, understand the concept of layers, and understand how to manage color profiles in different objects in the workspace. This course is really designed for beginners.
My course is divided into 4 parts:
4- reading / pronunciation
Some sessions will be reserved for learning a little more FUN (films / cartoons with subtitles in English, songs with lyrics ...)
I adapt to the needs and tastes of each student.
Use of various media for teaching (texts, videos, games, etc.)