GoharFrench language classes , learn to speak french in short period , or improve your french .
Hello dear students .
I am professional teacher of french language and literature .
I've been teaching since 2013 , I am available for beginners , as well as for those who want to improve their french skills , of course for students who have difficulties with their french , as I mentioned I am not just a teacher of french language I teach also french literature.
I am a responsible , and very easy-going teacher I try to do my best for my students ,
My main goal is to learn you as much as I can .
FawziProfesseur de français : Langue, communication orale et écrite
Je suis marocain, coach, écrivain et professeur de français depuis 2012. Et je donne aussi des cours d'arabe et d'espagnol aux marocains et étrangers. Je parle arabe, français, espagnol, anglais et un peu turc.
Je donne des cours de français : langue, communication et littérature avec une pédagogie française, écrite, orale, visuelle et jeu de rôles, afin que tout le monde puisse parler couramment en évitant les lacunes grammaticales.
J'explique mes cours en français, en arabe ou en espagnol, selon votre choix.
Joostbijles in alphavakken, Nederlands, Engels, Frans, Duits, Italiaans
Uitgaande van de vraag van de cursist bespreek ik het grammaticale of idiomatische probleem en oefen met hem/haar de toepassingen. Ik lees stukken tekst met de cursist(e) en voer conversaties in de betreffende taal. Afhankelijk van de problematiek, koppel ik ook terug naar eerdere stof omdat daar vaak al iets is misgegaan. Ik kijk ook vooral naar dagelijkse praktische toepasbaarheid van de stof.
JanEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Philosophy
• 20 years teaching experience (12 at university level and 8 at secondary education level)
• 6 years of supply-teaching in the UK;
• 6 years of cover supervisor in the UK;
• 7 years of tuition experience in the UK;
• Extensive knowledge, experience and work in education at all levels from Secondary to Graduate, Postgraduate and Adult Learning;
• Knowledge of the UK Curricula for English, French, Spanish, Religious Studies;
• Experience of teaching and tutoring various group ages and backgrounds;
• Modern Methods of teaching and tutoring, including the Comparative Method and the Inter-Disciplinary Approach;
• Outstanding Linguistic Competencies. Near to Native Level of English, French and Spanish in regards to Conversation, Understanding, Reading and Writing; Advanced in Italian and Hindi; Intermediate Latin and Sanskrit; Beginner in Dutch and German; Native Romanian.
• Participation in the International Conferences of Religion, the IAHR Congress in Durban and the IAHR Congress in Tokyo; Participation in the Symposium on Inter-Religious Dialogue in Nagoya;
• Research Fellowship in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Liverpool;
• Post-doctoral in English, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Edinburgh;
• Ph.D. in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Paris, Sorbonne; Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, University of Liverpool (French, Religious Studies, Philosophy), and University of Edinburgh (English, Philosophy, Comparative Religion)
• Research scholar at the Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy;
• University Professor of History of Religions, of Philosophy of Religion and of Hermeneutics;
• 71/2 years of lived experience in England and Scotland;
• 1 year of lived experienced in France, Paris;
• 1 year of lived experienced in Spain, Andalucía;
• 2 years of lived experienced in India, New Delhi and Agra
• Post-doctoral studies with University of Liverpool and University of Edinburgh
• English Language and Literature as Major Subject at the university Entrance Exams, as well as Subject studied and mastered during university years;
• Ph.D. diploma in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies at Université de Paris, Sorbonne, 520 pages Paper written in French; Recognised as PhD in Philosophy by NARIC, UK
• Diploma in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
• Diploma in Hindi Language
• Diploma in Sanskrit; author of Sanskrit textbook in Romanian)
• QTS in UK and MA in Romania
• LATIN (university exams passed)
CaroleLet's learn French together! lessons for all levels
I am willing to teach French for any level, from those who have never spoken a work of that language to those who simply want to practice conversation. We will use different supports to develop all your skills: listening and written comprehension, spoken and written expression. Classes are really flexible, so just let me know about specific themes/skills you would like to work on!