FawziCours particuliers d'espagnol : Langue, communication écrite et orale
Je parle arabe, français, espagnol, un peu anglais et un peu turc.
Je donne des cours d'espagnol : langue, communication orale et écrite avec une pédagogie efficace, écrite et orale afin que tout le monde puisse parler couramment en évitant les lacunes grammaticales.
J'explique mes cours en français, en arabe ou en espagnol, selon votre choix.
J'habite au Maroc, à Rabat, donc je peux donner mes cours :
1)- aux domiciles, aux cafés et par webcam (Pour les marocains).
2)- par webcam (Pour les étrangers).
Massi!Hola! Are you ready to learn or improve your Spanish?
I'm a professional Spanish teacher with more than seven years experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
I have taught Spanish in many places such as Paris, Madrid and Belgium in both public and private schools. I have classes for all age groups and levels. I try to make my classes interesting and fun based upon my students' needs. I'm available both online and in person to all ages. The most important thing I look for is someone who is willing to learn. And if you're not, I'll try to make the class fun and change your mind.
-Grade School Students (5-15 years old)
-Spanish and Latin American Culture and Literature
I look forward to teaching you. Gracias!
AlessioLearn how to speak Spanish in few sessions with Alessio
Classes will be adapted to student's needs and requests on the first trial day.
First Class: Conversation, a first approach to the language (depending on the student's level), structuring the course (choice of the package), exercises.
For those who are more advanced, The course will have proper aim and new challenges to get deeper into the language.
At the end of the classes you will be able to:
- Above all the course will be structured on your demand (in case of an oncoming test/trip/business conference etc etc.).
- Understand and actively speak in conversation
- Pronounce correctly
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in Grammar (also while speaking)
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in both oral and written
- Avoid simple and common mistakes
- Make jokes in the learning language
- Aware of learning language's culture
MariaSpanish tutoring, All levels, Translator, Native Speaker
Spanish is a very useful language in today's globalised society. It is the second most spoken language in the world. Therefore, adding Spanish to one of your skills is highly valued. I am a native speaker and I studied Translation & Interpreting in Madrid and I am eager to teach the language in a fun, but at the same time, useful way. I have previous experience in tutoring (mainly teens) and the way I organise my classes is 50% my choice and 50% based on the student's needs and desires.
AndiAmerican English pronunciation & accent reduction classes
Do you ever feel that you have so much to say but people ask you to repeat what you say because they don’t quite understand you?
Do you feel that you have less credibility because your thick accent stands in the way of good communication?
Or do you sometimes
Joostbijles in alphavakken, Nederlands, Engels, Frans, Duits, Italiaans
Uitgaande van de vraag van de cursist bespreek ik het grammaticale of idiomatische probleem en oefen met hem/haar de toepassingen. Ik lees stukken tekst met de cursist(e) en voer conversaties in de betreffende taal. Afhankelijk van de problematiek, koppel ik ook terug naar eerdere stof omdat daar vaak al iets is misgegaan. Ik kijk ook vooral naar dagelijkse praktische toepasbaarheid van de stof.
CristinaSpanish lessons for specific purposes, travelling, living in the country of the specific language, official exams
I am a native Spanish speaker holding a Bachelor's degree in TEFL and a Master in Italian language. I've started my degree in the prestigious University of Granada in Spain and completed it in Cambridge, UK.
I have been teaching since I am 18, to all levels, for all different kind of specific purposes, obtaining great results.
Teaching is my vocation and my passion!
I train and teach students for:
- official exams
- travelling in Spain or South America
- living in Spain or South America
- Improve your existent skills and become more fluent
- Add a new language to your CV
- any others
Lessons are tailor-made, which means they are created specially for you, your needs, your current level and your learning style. I create them for you specifically, we won't follow a book (unless the student requires so for any particular reason).
If you need any references, they will be provided.
AlessiaAmerican English as a Second Language / Business English
I am a CELTA Certified English Teacher with a Masters' Degree in English Teaching and 20 years experience, and I teach all levels. I am also a Business English Teacher, a Cross-Cultural Trainer and a Translator.
Since I am bilingual myself (US/IT) and I speak perfect French and good Spanish, I am able to better understand the difficulties that foreign language learners go through.
I can help my students in obtaining all Cambridge Certificates, writing research/academic papers and work presentations. For those who want to improve their oral skills, I have created and developed a communicative fast-learning method that has turned out to be very effective.
I can either teach at my place in Amsterdam downtown, at the student's place, at a café/library, or via Skype, depending on the student's needs.
I give a 5E discount per class for two hours a week or more and I charge a 10E supplement to go the student's place.
JanEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Philosophy
• 20 years teaching experience (12 at university level and 8 at secondary education level)
• 6 years of supply-teaching in the UK;
• 6 years of cover supervisor in the UK;
• 7 years of tuition experience in the UK;
• Extensive knowledge, experience and work in education at all levels from Secondary to Graduate, Postgraduate and Adult Learning;
• Knowledge of the UK Curricula for English, French, Spanish, Religious Studies;
• Experience of teaching and tutoring various group ages and backgrounds;
• Modern Methods of teaching and tutoring, including the Comparative Method and the Inter-Disciplinary Approach;
• Outstanding Linguistic Competencies. Near to Native Level of English, French and Spanish in regards to Conversation, Understanding, Reading and Writing; Advanced in Italian and Hindi; Intermediate Latin and Sanskrit; Beginner in Dutch and German; Native Romanian.
• Participation in the International Conferences of Religion, the IAHR Congress in Durban and the IAHR Congress in Tokyo; Participation in the Symposium on Inter-Religious Dialogue in Nagoya;
• Research Fellowship in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Liverpool;
• Post-doctoral in English, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Edinburgh;
• Ph.D. in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Paris, Sorbonne; Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, University of Liverpool (French, Religious Studies, Philosophy), and University of Edinburgh (English, Philosophy, Comparative Religion)
• Research scholar at the Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy;
• University Professor of History of Religions, of Philosophy of Religion and of Hermeneutics;
• 71/2 years of lived experience in England and Scotland;
• 1 year of lived experienced in France, Paris;
• 1 year of lived experienced in Spain, Andalucía;
• 2 years of lived experienced in India, New Delhi and Agra
• Post-doctoral studies with University of Liverpool and University of Edinburgh
• English Language and Literature as Major Subject at the university Entrance Exams, as well as Subject studied and mastered during university years;
• Ph.D. diploma in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies at Université de Paris, Sorbonne, 520 pages Paper written in French; Recognised as PhD in Philosophy by NARIC, UK
• Diploma in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
• Diploma in Hindi Language
• Diploma in Sanskrit; author of Sanskrit textbook in Romanian)
• QTS in UK and MA in Romania
• LATIN (university exams passed)
EduardoPrivéles Spaans uit Latijns-Amerika in Amsterdam Oost
Privéles Spaans uit Latijns-Amerika in Amsterdam Oost
¡Hola! Moet u snel Spaans uit Latijns-Amerika leren in verband met uw studie, werk, reisplannen of nieuwe leefsituatie? Ik kan u de mogelijkheid bieden om met een taalcursus op maat snel en effectief Spaans uit de 'continente mágico' te leren, met nadruk op grammatica en verbale communicatie. De modernste les methoden worden daarbij gebruikt, toegespitst op uw persoonlijke behoeften. Tevens wordt er gebruik gemaakt van allerlei audiovisuele middelen, zoals digitale kranten en tijdschriften, video's en games, om de lessen zo aangenaam en efficiënt mogelijk te maken. Op de taalcursus leert u (beter) Spaans spreken en schrijven. En hoe de Latijns-Amerikaanse en Spaanse samenlevingen in elkaar zitten.
Naast de individuele lessen van 90 minuten krijgt u genoeg huiswerk om uw kennis van de taal uit te breiden. Hiervoor heeft u ongeveer 1 uur per les nodig.
Ik studeerde filosofie in Colombia en kunstgeschiedenis in Leiden. Later heb ik ook de opleiding Beëdigd vertaler Spaans aan de Hogeschool Utrecht met succes afgerond. Door mijn fascinatie voor talen en culturen en mijn internationale achtergrond leerde ik verschillende talen spreken. Sinds jaren combineer ik moeiteloos mijn werkzaamheden als beëdigd vertaler Spaans en kunsthistorische gids in de Nederlandse musea, met mijn werk als docent Spaans. De ideale combinatie van solistisch werk en interactie met mensen in een dynamische en kosmopolitische stad als Amsterdam. Ik leer graag mijn leerlingen een taal die mij zeer aan het hart ligt: de mooie voertaal van een groot deel van Latijns-Amerika, een werelddeel met een rijke geschiedenis en cultuur.
JaumeNative Spanish teacher for all levels in Amsterdam
Hola! I'm Jaume, International Relations student at the Univeristy of Amsterdam. I am a native Spanish speaker with long experience as part-time language teacher abroad (previously in Spain, China and Taiwan). I offer dynamic classes adapted to all levels and interests (students, adults, writing, conversation, business, etc).
PhilipYour Favourite Popular Songs on Guitar for Beginners
Music is a creative and fun way to express yourself. What better way to learn a new skill by learning some of your favourite songs?
By taking this course, I will guide you through Guitar chord basics, understand popular song structures, no previous music theory is required!
By providing me with your favourite tunes, I will also walk you through the process of "reverse-engineering" the track in order to recreate the music at your own pace.
I am a professional musician from Montreal, Canada and I have performed and produced albums with Folly & the Hunter (CAN) and Geoffroy (CAN). I have major touring experience and I am currently performing music in Amsterdam.
DiegoSpanish Lessons with a Native Qualified Teacher. All Levels!
Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world, and more and more people is starting to learn it. Are you one of them? Would you like to have access to a huge range of cultures, countries, and opportunities? Then start learning Spanish today!
I am a young qualified Spanish teacher from Madrid, Spain. I have finished my Spanish Language and Literature University Degree and I have complimented my linguistic education with a Spanish as a Foreign Language teaching training. So I have a deep understanding of my language, and also know how to plan well-structured, interesting, communicative and funny lessons so that you start to improve your Spanish from the very first day. I have experience both with children (from 7 years old) and adults, so all ages are welcome!
The focus in my lessons is to actually communicate in Spanish, adapting the contents to your interests and goals. I am also becoming an official DELE examiner, so I can offer DELE exam preparation courses too. If you need learning Spanish for business purposes, contact me and we will discuss the approach that suits you better.
Prices shown are for a one-to-one lesson. If you would like to sign up together with someone else, ask me about group discounts. Don't hesitate to contact me for any further question :)
JoanaPrimary & Secondary School tutoring: German, French and English
Hi! My name is Joana and I am originally from Luxembourg. Growing up in Luxembourg allowed me to be fluent in our three national languages: Luxembourgish, French and German (Native Proficiency).
After graduating from high school with a specialisation in modern languages and humanities, I moved to the United Kingdom to study Journalism. Living in London for over three years allowed me to perfect my written and spoken English. Since I've been 16, I have been giving private tutoring lessons both to primary and secondary school students.
I currently teach the following subjects: