FawziProfesseur de français, arabe, arabe marocain (darija) et espagnol
Je suis marocain, coach, écrivain et professeur de français depuis 2012. Et je donne aussi des cours d'arabe et d'espagnol aux marocains et étrangers. Je parle arabe, français, espagnol, anglais et un peu turc.
Je donne des cours de français : langue, communication et littérature avec une pédagogie française, écrite, orale, visuelle et jeu de rôles, afin que tout le monde puisse parler couramment en évitant les lacunes grammaticales.
J'explique mes cours en français, en arabe ou en espagnol, selon votre choix.
AndiAmerican English as a Second Language| Accent Coach specializing in American English
I am an enthusiastic bilingual English Language Trainer who has been teaching for more than 8 years. I have a B.A. in Applied Modern Languages, with a major in English and French.
Additionally, I have a TEFL certificate and I am a CELTA qualified teacher.
As of February 2018, I have become an Accent Modification Instructor. This has made it possible for me to aid my students by giving them individualized advice on how to better certain aspects of their pronunciation.
During my years working as a trainer, I was responsible for teaching general English and conversational lessons to groups of young learners and adults, as well as on a one-on-one basis. My main responsiblities consisted of a thorough needs analysis, the design of the syllabus, the actual tailoring of the lessons, and finally, the delivery of the lessons. Additionally, as a freelance English Teacher, I have prepared students to participate in national and international exams, such as PET and Cambridge YLE.
What I can offer are fast improving students satisfied with their lessons, care, passion, and authenticity.
So whether you’re studying at VMBO, MBO, HAVO, or VWO, or are simply looking to sharpen your skills, don’t hesitate to contact me.
AlessiaAmerican English as a Second Language / Business English
I am a CELTA Certified English Teacher with a Masters' Degree in English Teaching and 20 years experience, and I teach all levels. I am also a Business English Teacher, a Cross-Cultural Trainer and a Translator.
Since I am bilingual myself (US/IT) and I speak perfect French and good Spanish, I am able to better understand the difficulties that foreign language learners go through.
I can help my students in obtaining all Cambridge Certificates, writing research/academic papers and work presentations. For those who want to improve their oral skills, I have created and developed a communicative fast-learning method that has turned out to be very effective.
I can either teach at my place in Amsterdam downtown, at the student's place, at a café/library, or via Skype, depending on the student's needs.
I give a 5E discount per class for two hours a week or more and I charge a 10E supplement to go the student's place.
JanEnglish, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Latin, Sanskrit, Hindi, Religious Studies, Philosophy
• 20 years teaching experience (12 at university level and 8 at secondary education level)
• 6 years of supply-teaching in the UK;
• 6 years of cover supervisor in the UK;
• 7 years of tuition experience in the UK;
• Extensive knowledge, experience and work in education at all levels from Secondary to Graduate, Postgraduate and Adult Learning;
• Knowledge of the UK Curricula for English, French, Spanish, Religious Studies;
• Experience of teaching and tutoring various group ages and backgrounds;
• Modern Methods of teaching and tutoring, including the Comparative Method and the Inter-Disciplinary Approach;
• Outstanding Linguistic Competencies. Near to Native Level of English, French and Spanish in regards to Conversation, Understanding, Reading and Writing; Advanced in Italian and Hindi; Intermediate Latin and Sanskrit; Beginner in Dutch and German; Native Romanian.
• Participation in the International Conferences of Religion, the IAHR Congress in Durban and the IAHR Congress in Tokyo; Participation in the Symposium on Inter-Religious Dialogue in Nagoya;
• Research Fellowship in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Liverpool;
• Post-doctoral in English, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Edinburgh;
• Ph.D. in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies from University of Paris, Sorbonne; Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, University of Liverpool (French, Religious Studies, Philosophy), and University of Edinburgh (English, Philosophy, Comparative Religion)
• Research scholar at the Institute of Philosophy and Psychology of the Romanian Academy;
• University Professor of History of Religions, of Philosophy of Religion and of Hermeneutics;
• 71/2 years of lived experience in England and Scotland;
• 1 year of lived experienced in France, Paris;
• 1 year of lived experienced in Spain, Andalucía;
• 2 years of lived experienced in India, New Delhi and Agra
• Post-doctoral studies with University of Liverpool and University of Edinburgh
• English Language and Literature as Major Subject at the university Entrance Exams, as well as Subject studied and mastered during university years;
• Ph.D. diploma in French, Philosophy and Religious Studies at Université de Paris, Sorbonne, 520 pages Paper written in French; Recognised as PhD in Philosophy by NARIC, UK
• Diploma in Spanish at Instituto Cervantes
• Diploma in Hindi Language
• Diploma in Sanskrit; author of Sanskrit textbook in Romanian)
• QTS in UK and MA in Romania
• LATIN (university exams passed)
EduardoPrivéles Spaans uit Latijns-Amerika in Amsterdam Oost
Privéles Spaans uit Latijns-Amerika in Amsterdam Oost
¡Hola! Moet u snel Spaans uit Latijns-Amerika leren in verband met uw studie, werk, reisplannen of nieuwe leefsituatie? Ik kan u de mogelijkheid bieden om met een taalcursus op maat snel en effectief Spaans uit de 'continente mágico' te leren, met nadruk op grammatica en verbale communicatie. De modernste les methoden worden daarbij gebruikt, toegespitst op uw persoonlijke behoeften. Tevens wordt er gebruik gemaakt van allerlei audiovisuele middelen, zoals digitale kranten en tijdschriften, video's en games, om de lessen zo aangenaam en efficiënt mogelijk te maken. Op de taalcursus leert u (beter) Spaans spreken en schrijven. En hoe de Latijns-Amerikaanse en Spaanse samenlevingen in elkaar zitten.
Naast de individuele lessen van 90 minuten krijgt u genoeg huiswerk om uw kennis van de taal uit te breiden. Hiervoor heeft u ongeveer 1 uur per les nodig.
Ik studeerde filosofie in Colombia en kunstgeschiedenis in Leiden. Later heb ik ook de opleiding Beëdigd vertaler Spaans aan de Hogeschool Utrecht met succes afgerond. Door mijn fascinatie voor talen en culturen en mijn internationale achtergrond leerde ik verschillende talen spreken. Sinds jaren combineer ik moeiteloos mijn werkzaamheden als beëdigd vertaler Spaans en kunsthistorische gids in de Nederlandse musea, met mijn werk als docent Spaans. De ideale combinatie van solistisch werk en interactie met mensen in een dynamische en kosmopolitische stad als Amsterdam. Ik leer graag mijn leerlingen een taal die mij zeer aan het hart ligt: de mooie voertaal van een groot deel van Latijns-Amerika, een werelddeel met een rijke geschiedenis en cultuur.
Massi!Hola! Are you ready to learn or improve your Spanish?
I'm a professional Spanish teacher with more than seven years experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
I have taught Spanish in many places such as Paris, Madrid and Belgium in both public and private schools. I have classes for all age groups and levels. I try to make my classes interesting and fun based upon my students' needs. I'm available both online and in person to all ages. The most important thing I look for is someone who is willing to learn. And if you're not, I'll try to make the class fun and change your mind.
-Grade School Students (5-15 years old)
-Spanish and Latin American Culture and Literature
I look forward to teaching you. Gracias!
JaumeNative Spanish teacher for all levels in Amsterdam
Hola! I'm Jaume, International Relations student at the Univeristy of Amsterdam. I am a native Spanish speaker with long experience as part-time language teacher abroad (previously in Spain, China and Taiwan). I offer dynamic classes adapted to all levels and interests (students, adults, writing, conversation, business, etc).
DiegoSpanish Lessons with a Native Qualified Teacher. All Levels!
Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world, and more and more people is starting to learn it. Are you one of them? Would you like to have access to a huge range of cultures, countries, and opportunities? Then start learning Spanish today!
I am a young qualified Spanish teacher from Madrid, Spain. I have finished my Spanish Language and Literature University Degree and I have complimented my linguistic education with a Spanish as a Foreign Language teaching training. So I have a deep understanding of my language, and also know how to plan well-structured, interesting, communicative and funny lessons so that you start to improve your Spanish from the very first day. I have experience both with children (from 7 years old) and adults, so all ages are welcome!
The focus in my lessons is to actually communicate in Spanish, adapting the contents to your interests and goals. I am also becoming an official DELE examiner, so I can offer DELE exam preparation courses too. If you need learning Spanish for business purposes, contact me and we will discuss the approach that suits you better.
Prices shown are for a one-to-one lesson. If you would like to sign up together with someone else, ask me about group discounts. Don't hesitate to contact me for any further question :)
MariaSpanish lessons in Amsterdam by a professional native
I am Maria, a Spanish/ Andalusian native teacher. I would like to help students to learn Spanish in a didactic, enjoyable and professional way!
- All levels of Spanish are possible
- You will learn it fast and efficiently
- The goals are mostly: Basic general conversation and slang, business conversation, get your Spanish diploma!, grammar/Listening/Writing practice.
Learning a new language should be a pleasant experience so please don't hesitate to contact me!
JoanaPrimary & Secondary School tutoring: German, French and English
Hi! My name is Joana and I am originally from Luxembourg. Growing up in Luxembourg allowed me to be fluent in our three national languages: Luxembourgish, French and German (Native Proficiency).
After graduating from high school with a specialisation in modern languages and humanities, I moved to the United Kingdom to study Journalism. Living in London for over three years allowed me to perfect my written and spoken English. Since I've been 16, I have been giving private tutoring lessons both to primary and secondary school students.
I currently teach the following subjects:
LeïlaEnglish, French, Exam Prep & Basisschool German Lessons
I specialize in helping students from elementary school all the way through high school for their final exams. I take a very practical and less theoretical approach to teaching since this is the least tended to aspect of learning a language in school. I have taught for 4 years in an elementary school with ages 7-11 and also done tutoring with students in middle and high school for 5 years.
I adapt to the personality of the student and always hope to develop close ties so as to base this teaching on facts but also on trust.
French, English and German are my mother tongues and I have basic understanding of Spanish and Dutch as well.
GraceFun, Creative, Dynamic English with Experienced Native Teacher
I offer fun, creative, professional and dynamic classes that are designed for you. Each lesson depends on you, and focuses on your specific objectives (Speaking, Listening, Business, Travel, Cambridge Exams FCE CAE CPE IELTS, Vocabulary for Work etc.). We work at your pace, and use lots of different materials like videos, articles, recordings, e-mails, games, WhatsApp etc. The best way to learn grammar or vocabulary is with lots of speaking practice, to help you speak fluently and confidently! The classes are in a quiet place or online using a virtual classroom. We share and scan everything by Evernote, so all your English notes and materials are organized in one place!
I am fully qualified (B.A. HONS, CELTA), with years of experience teaching private classes, company and group classes. I have studied Languages, Linguistics, and Second Language Acquisition, and I am passionate about learning languages. Ask me for my CV