ValentynaRussian classes Skype. Conversation, grammar exercises, new words
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
Massi!Hola! Are you ready to learn or improve your Spanish?
I'm a professional Spanish teacher with more than seven years experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
I have taught Spanish in many places such as Paris, Madrid and Belgium in both public and private schools. I have classes for all age groups and levels. I try to make my classes interesting and fun based upon my students' needs. I'm available both online and in person to all ages. The most important thing I look for is someone who is willing to learn. And if you're not, I'll try to make the class fun and change your mind.
-Grade School Students (5-15 years old)
-Spanish and Latin American Culture and Literature
I look forward to teaching you. Gracias!
RosaFrench&Spanish Teaching through Culture and Civilization
I specialize in tutoring French& Spanish for adults and students interested in French&Spanish culture: literature, art, religion and spirituality, philosophy, turism, actuality news, history, patrimoine, etc ...
My goal is teach the language through these subjects, with texts, videos, conversations, making a focus on the grammatical&lexical skills that the student can learn with the chosen document and subject.
SelmaFrench For Students, Homework and Exam Preparation
Let's improve your French!
I am a French language tutor specialized in creating customised improvements plans for struggling students, consulting primary school students (Grade 3 - Grade 9) about specific topics that are giving them trouble or that need further exploration.
Going over student’s homework assignments.
Reviewing homework assignment and test scores, and work through questions that the student did not answer correctly.
Communicating with parents about trouble areas that requires attention.
MarinaTutoring French to speakers of English, Ukrainian or Russian
I hold a PhD in French literature, and I have been teaching and tutoring French at all levels and ages since 2003. I have particularly ample experience explaining French to speakers of English, Ukrainian or Russian. I have been teaching at a university level, as well as tutoring adults and secondary school students.
CharlieFrench course by a native speaker : learn french through different approaches
The purpose of this class is to learn french through the french culture and oral conversation mostly. There will be different approaches to learning french : activities related to the french culture (cooking crêpes,...) a more conventional method of learning (for grammar for example, if needed), oral conversation (about actuality, the culture, art,...), and possibly the study of books, texts, movies in french.
During the class I will mostly speak french, and I consider oral conversation a very important part of the class.
If you feel the need to learn even more, I will also give homework such as specific grammar exercises, and I will recommend to you some books to read in french or movies to watch depending on your interests.
CristinaSpanish lessons for specific purposes, travelling, living in the country of the specific language, official exams
I am a native Spanish speaker holding a Bachelor's degree in TEFL and a Master in Italian language. I've started my degree in the prestigious University of Granada in Spain and completed it in Cambridge, UK.
I have been teaching since I am 18, to all levels, for all different kind of specific purposes, obtaining great results.
Teaching is my vocation and my passion!
I train and teach students for:
- official exams
- travelling in Spain or South America
- living in Spain or South America
- Improve your existent skills and become more fluent
- Add a new language to your CV
- any others
Lessons are tailor-made, which means they are created specially for you, your needs, your current level and your learning style. I create them for you specifically, we won't follow a book (unless the student requires so for any particular reason).
If you need any references, they will be provided.
MiguelPrivate lessons of French (Français langue étrangère)
I am a former student of the Ecole Normale Supérieure of Paris, and propose private lessons of French for both entry and advanced levels. These gradual and comprehensive lessons have a twofold purpose : make you feel comfortable with French practice (expression and understanding) and make you progressively independent in your use of the language.
SebastianSpaans Spanish 27YO Expat - Rich teaching experience
• All levels - from beginner to experience
• Lessons, in case of beginner, have to take place in English or French
• Lessons will be adapted to student´s ambition - conversational, writing and reading, enriching cultural knowledge
• Lessons can take place at the student´s residence or in my apartment
• Flexibility with re-scheduling and adapting to student´s expectations
JustineLearn French with Native speaker (Intermediate and Advanced)
Originally from Southern France, I currently live in Amsterdam to pursue research in cultural analysis and would love to share about my passion for French language, literature, and cinema.
I have previous experiences in teaching French, and I am more than willing to adapt to your own needs and level.
A bientôt, Justine
KimberleyLearn french with a native speaker - adapted to all levels
Hello, I am a french graphic design student giving flexible french lessons to all levels and all goals! I have a background in art and literature and therefor would be interested into taking the lessons to another context than the academic one. I already have a previous experience in teaching french and would be pleased again to share my culture and language.
I can give adapted lessons from complete beginners to advanced ones! According to the student's wishes the lessons can be focused on the preferred aspects (conversation, vocabulary, grammar, writing, formal writing, etc.)
CécileBasic | Intermediate Mandarin, Basic French Tutoring
French backgroud: Architecture Master Degree in France.
I specialize in turoring chinese as im a native chinese speaker.
Same time i'm experienced to teacher basic french.
Preferable students who are above 10 years old.
FrancescoCours d'Italien / Français: débutant, intermédiaire, avancé
Salut à tout le monde!
Je m'appelle Francesco, je suis italien mais je vis en France, à Aix-en-Provence, depuis 3 ans. J'ai eu mon double bac italien et français (classe Esabac, parcours franco-italien au Lycée Dumont d'Urville) l'année dernière.
Maintenant je suis en licence d'histoire et de philosophie à l'Université d'Aix-Marseille.
Vu que la fac nous laisse 4 mois de vacances pendant l'été, j'ai décidé de débarquer à Amsterdam pour trouver un job mais en même temps je suis passionné par les échanges linguistiques.
C'est pourquoi je vous propose deux types de cours:
- Echange linguistique: moi je peux échanger en italien, français et espagnol. Vous dans la langue que vous souhaitez (Anglais, Dutch ou autres)
- Cours d'italien et/ou de français: moi je serai votre "professeur". Je vous aiderai à améliorer vos compétences pratiques étape par étape.
Je précise que le mot "professeur" est ambigu: ça nous rappelle parfois un rapport distant, froid, formel. Moi je voudrais plutôt devenir votre ami "en langues": c'est d'ailleurs la meilleure façon d'apprendre une langue. Se sentir à l'aise, léger, capable de surmonter la peur de ne pas avoir le plein contrôle sur notre parole.
N'hésitez pas à me contacter, ensemble on pourra découvrir un petit peu ces langues latines tellement chaleureuses et "musicales". :D
AlessioLearn how to speak French in few sessions with Alessio
Classes will be adapted to student's needs and requests on the first trial day.
First Class: Conversation, a first approach to the language (depending on the student's level), structuring the course (choice of the package), exercises.
For those who are more advanced, The course will have proper aim and new challenges to get deeper into the language.
At the end of the classes you will be able to:
- Above all the course will be structured on your demand (in case of an oncoming test/trip/business conference etc etc.).
- Understand and actively speak in conversation
- Pronounce correctly
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in Grammar (also while speaking)
- Use with good expertise and accuracy in both oral and written
- Avoid simple and common mistakes
- Make jokes in the learning language
- Aware of learning language's culture