I suggest you to discover the joys of music through learning guitar and / or bass!
I have already given many lessons to beginners in guitar / bass / drums / theory and I can say: 5/10 min enough to have fun and sound the instrument, no need for years of experience for that.
The courses will be at your own pace, depending on what you want to do and if you want to do theory (we can not do it at all!).
In the program :
- Notes / Agreements (the basics to have fun right now)
- Rhythm (start by learning your favorite songs)
- Effects (hammer / pull, slides, vibrato, ...)
- Solos (it's easier than we think!)
- Intervals / Ranges / Modes ...
There is nothing more satisfying than seeing what you are capable of. It's often easier than you think. You can give free rein to your imagination with a snap of your fingers (and there is no age to start!).