ValentynaRussian classes via Skype. Russian for beginners. Russian for advanced.
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
AlinaRussian, English, Literature Tutoring for everyone
I am a Master's student in English literature and linguistics at the University of Zurich, Switzerland. Additionally, I have a Bachelor's degree in philology from Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, Russia. Besides, I have been working as a teacher of English for four years with groups of students and individual students.
At the moment, I am working as a tutor of Russian in Switzerland. I am keen on my job because I can help my students succeed in learning new languages or polishing their language skills. The most significant aspect of my teaching methodology is to make a lesson as efficient and entertaining as possible. I do my best to make up engaging tasks for my students which encourage them to be focused on their goal to speak, understand and use the language they are interested in. Moreover, I always try to include some interesting discussions on culture and history because this is also highly important when one learns a language.
As a native Russian, I am eager to share my knowledge about Russian traditions, history and culture with my students. As a student of the English department, I am open to discuss British or American culture, history etc.
Timarussian for everyone ! Easy and good way to learn and enjoy !
Ich werde Ihnen helfen Ihre Kenntnisse zu multiplizieren !
Are you looking for an experienced and creative teacher whoWhat I really like about my job is sharing my language, exploring with my students the similarities and differences of our cultures and enrich our lives with new experience. I’m ready to share my experience with you! will assist you in achieving your goals? I’ll be glad to help you
YanaPROFESSIONAL RUSSIAN LESSONS WITH NATIVE TEACHER!!!
Hello, students! I`m a qualified (MA in Linguistics) and experienced Russian language tutor (native speaker)
I would be delighted to offer one-to-one Russian language tuition to determined learners, who are eager to build up their current knowledge or to start from scratch, and who are committed to achieving a certain level in a very short time, from beginner level to extensive.
My professional focus is on improving communication skills using fast-track techniques. The pace of my training is intensive and dynamic with focus on developing grammar, vocabulary, fluency and how to use the language in authentic situations
I select a training program individually for every student depending on their level, interests, and goals.
-Active learning of grammar, an extensive conversation practice.
-Creative tasks that will make language learning fun and interesting. You will quickly improve your pronunciation, grammar, speaking, reading, writing and conversational skills.
If you want to improve your language skills or start studying Russian(German), you will definitely like my lessons that are individually tailored for each student according to the level and interest and aimed at your success!
EmmaRussian lessons for Adults;children ; students and so on. English lessons .
Would you like to learn language fast , easy and with fun ?)
Do you want someone who will support and motivate you ?
Then I'm the one you need.
Learning one-on-one with a tutor allows for a completely tailored learning experience and more opportunities to practice speaking. Compared to a classroom where the teacher has to split attention among dozens of pupils, private tutoring usually yields quicker results.
In our lessons you will learn phrases and vocabulary that commonly used, tricks and tipps, different methods of learning Russian.
Moreover you are going to learn to avoid mistakes, to communicate, to debate and so on.
The most part of the lesson you will develop your Speech.
Motivation, optimism and Inspirtion are always the part of the lesson )