YuClick the Chinese languange and Asia culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
Hey! I am Yu-GU. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read and write Zhongwen. For this purpose you will study Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-any tailor-made materials interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese, when travelling for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in diffrent typical scenarios ;
- hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are and important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain and understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, potery, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, travelled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau and so on), and was educated at respected schools and university.
Currently I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
(K-12 Math tutoring class in English/Chinese is offered as well.)
AndreiChinese and/or Turkish Language Courses (business, academical, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also university program in Thailand (Walailak University) and Turkey (Maltepe University).
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
AngeliqueTraditional or Simplified Chinese Course
Yes, the Chinese language may seem complicated at first glance, but I can help you discover it or make you progress.
I propose courses adapted to your desires and needs. You just want to communicate? So, no need to learn writing. If you want to better understand this language then, I will add reading and writing characters. You can choose simplified writing (used in China) or traditional writing (used in Taiwan and Hong Kong).
Do not hesitate and let yourself be tempted!
SriniLearn how to live a Fullfilling life - Mindfully and Soulfully; in Seven easy steps!!
* I am a highly organized professional with significant management experience and an enthusiastic human. I would like to make you believe that you can achieve everything by being a simple, humble and extremely kind being to self and to others. My journey was never easy but I am happy for where I am now and I am ready to reveal with you the secrets to life and living it. The simple fundamentals of living a good life and finding your purpose.
*the course includes overview to:
- healthy cooking, vegan/vegetarian and gluten recipes from cuisines across the world.
- protips to making fresh and easy peasy smoothies, fruit juices and desserts at the comfort of your home without having to invest in any fancy kitchen tools
- Healthy lunch and snack box ideas
- Hacks to live free from illness, sickeness and medicines
- Revelations to some big myths of the pharmaceutical and beauty industry, so you can break them, get real and joyful with your lives
- Tips to Sustainable fashion, beauty and living
- Happiness, Positivity and finding true purpose to your life.
*Disclaimer: There are no inclinations to any religious subjects associated with the course, neither will any inputs or suggestion be appreciated. thank you
* This class is for anyone aspiring to find the right balance between their ideal and real life. if you are an absolute beginner, dont worry, we have all been there. there is no rush, the secret lies in slowing down and we can all make it
* on a side note, I have over 14 years of experience working in the Information Science Industry from major corporations across the globe and have been fortunate to progressively enjoy a successful career with year on year recognition and awards!!
RosaLearn how to cook healthy and impress your friends
This ia a five sessions course of two hours per session in which you will learn to prepare 5 healthy and tasty recipes that will give you the basis for preparing different meals.
You will learn how to:
- prepare fresh pasta with light ingredients and with a variety of sauces,
- cook spiced rise and kinoa,
- prepare tasty vegetables with different cooking methods,
- prepare fresh meat and fish in a few minutes using the grill and the oven,
At the same time you learn the cooking proceedings you will learn where to buy the freshiest ingredients and how to chose them.
ClareTailored English and Mandarin Chinese Language Tuition
As a native speaker, I specialise in tutoring English for various abilities and interests, with a particular focus on high school examinations (spoken practice and grammar).
As an advanced speaker of Mandarin Chinese (MA Advanced Chinese Studies, BA Spanish and Mandarin Chinese), I focus on supporting beginner- and intermediate-level learners, tailoring one-to-one support to individual goals.
I assign homework with each class and provide periodic feedback to the student and/or guardian(s).
The course will have the following purpose: "How to prepare a three-course dinner?"
"How to feed while being a student?"
"The dishes of the world and flavor elsewhere"
"the simplicity of basic recipes"
JiajunMandarin/ Chinese Class (Online or In person) for kids and adults
Experienced tutor for Chinese / Mandarin class.
Professional teacher in TESOL and Chinese as a foreign language.
I can design the class according to students' different level and needs for the language and I offer online sessions or classes in person in Amsterdam.
I specialising in teaching kids and adults of different levels and got positive feedbacks from the students I have been teaching.
You can have Comprehensive Mandarin courses which includes Pinyin, Grammar, Vocabulary, Speaking and Writing or you can have conversational courses on specific theme.
You probably want to impress your friends with delicious English cupcakes!
I give you their secret during a lesson that will allow you to reproduce them to infinity (and beyond ...)
CharlotteLearn Chinese language and culture (Brussels)
This course offers an introduction to Chinese language and culture. The goal is to learn some basics of Chinese so you can introduce yourself, talk about yourself, your family and habits, etc. You will also learn the basics of writing and reading Chinese characters (an introduction to calligraphic writing may also be proposed).
Children, teenagers or adults, this course is for everyone.
For more information do not hesitate to contact me.
HaylieA Fun Way to learn mandarin Chinese for young children
Do you want your kids to learn Chinese in a playful and stressless environment?
Do you want your kids to learn Chinese while doing art?
My Chinese course is designed for children. I aim to create a comfortable and playful place where they can learn language.
I am a Taiwanese who has a master degree in art therapy. I have 2 years experiences tutoring Chinese for young children in private class.
JulieChinese tuition (beginner) Learn Chinese at your own pace while having fun!
Hello! My name is Julie and I am 16 years old. I am in secondary school and I offer tutoring classes, homework help and I also teach Dutch and Chinese.
Did you know that Chinese is the most spoken language in the world? It's impressive, is not it? I am a very patient and motivated girl. And it's very important to be patient when you learn a language like Chinese. Mandarin is my mother tongue so I speak it perfectly. I mainly give Chinese lessons to children.
With me, you will learn Chinese at your own pace and have fun!
KimberlyFun and easy learning Chinese in tailor-made classes
I am a certified Chinese (Mandarin) teacher and have several years experiences tutoring young students and adults. My approach of teaching is combining daily life activities into learning materials, and focus on practical and intuitive methodology. I believe Chinese can be learned in an easy and fun way to interact with others.
Since I am from Taiwan, I also master in traditional Chinese characters, in the class I can blend more Chinese culture parts like poems, calligraphy etc. Learning spectrum from Speaking (pin-yin), Listening, Reading and Writing. Learning objective can be designed and customized.
VikiChinese, basic Mandarin, Tutoring in Chinese, Cantonese
I am a Chinese and Cantonese native speaker, a master student majoring at business administration. I have two year volunteer experiences as a Chinese teacher and can teach students from beginning level to advanced level. From this class, you will learn authentic Chinese and Chinese culture.