ThomasLearn Blender ! Discover the great functionalities and master 3D modeling and animation.
Blender is a free and open source software. It is very powerful for creating virtual objects and environment with a high level of realism.
The result is professional, many studios like Netflix already use it.
Starting from your level, I teach you how to understand every tools and techniques of Blender to create your own images.
See you soon on Blender !
DragosArchitecture design - student class or personal council
Thinking about a new project and you don't know hot to get started?
Do you have an idea of a development but you're not quite sure how to get it through?
Let's find a solution together! I am an architecture grad with award winning skills in architecture design and urban planing. I can help with counseling on various fields indispensable to a complete architecture project:
- urban study -> how to analyze and understand you surroundings
- social context -> let's make it work for everyone, we don't want to be a pain for the community now, don't we?
- historical context and references -> if you wish to make progress, you have to know your past. Curious about what historians and academics have to say?
- concept work -> what is the meaning of life? of you project that is
- structural design -> just enough to make it stand, even during mother nature's worst
- choosing the materials -> wood, brick, stone, metal, concrete, so, many options....
- drawing and detailing -> not enough if it's all in your head, eh? builders have to read it and so do your friends and teachers
- visualizations -> 3D renderings for a jaw dropping effect
Think you need some of these? Check the course up! Let's design our cities better !! :)
AbderrazzakComputer Science: PFE, Algo, Programming, C, Java, PHP
Courses and supervision in Computer Science:
- Programming (Java, C, C #, PHP)
- Modeling: Merise + UML + Design Pattern
- PFE and IT Project
- Initiation course in Computer Science
- Assistance in the use of information technologies
- Database (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, SQL, PL SQL)
ZoranGrasshopper: Interface and Basic Workflow Concepts
* Learn the Grasshopper work environment
* Interface and basic workflow concepts
* Easy to follow grasshopper definition
At the end of this training, trainees will be able to understand the work environment in grasshopper, the logic behind a grasshopper definition and to build a parametric volume.
Theory - covering all the commands used.
Exercises - a step by step evolution of a Grasshopper script from basic commands to a parametric volume.
PDF handout with the commands used.
It is a visual programming software, runs under Rhinoceros 3d as a plugin but requires little experience in Rhinoceros.
This class is inspired from my experience as a guest lecturer at Timisoara Architecture Faculty
SarahArchitecture, 3D, Autocad, fix and design projects and plans + mockups remotely
A young, experienced, highly creative and studious young architect offers private lessons and help with various architectural tasks: * help with the design of plans (houses / offices / shops, shopping centers, clinics ...)
* training and realization of 3D plans
* realization and training in AUTOCAD
* conception, correction of projects, * research of ideas, models ect ....
+ customized training according to the need for students and professionals in minimum time and distance around the world
ZakaryaCourses in Statistics, Econometrics and Data science
Engineer in Statistics and Econometrics graduated from the University of Strasbourg, holder of a master 2 of research in Statistics and Econometrics and an engineer degree Data Science.
I have worked a lot on several projects in statistical data analysis and econometric models, I therefore offer detailed and depth courses in Statistical / Econometric Analysis.
I help you in your modeling projects in Statistics / Econometrics and Data Science:
- Advanced Statistics and Machine Learning Modeling
- Bayesian econometrics
- Multivariate Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Stastistical Methods in Econometrics
- Semi and Non-parametric Econometrics
- Modeling assistance (R / Python / Stata, ...)
- Micro & Macro-econometric Evaluation of Public Policies
SrinivasStatistical Analysis, Data analytics, Data science
I specialize in teaching statistics, Python, Data science. This class is for Phd (final year) thesis writing with analysis, Data science aspirants.
All the courses will be taught in layman's language. The course will be easy for even college student.
SepidehAuto Cad & 3D Max (Online Training : how to draw 2d and 3d).
AutoCAD and 3D Max tutorials are complete and professional.
These days, unfortunately, we suffer from COVID-19 and on the other hand, we should not delay progress in society, the best solution is to improve the expertise in a safe and healthy environment and the best safe environment in your home, we will help you become a professional.
The AutoCAD course is 12 sessions and the 3d max course is 15 sessions.
YounesArchitecture Project: Monitoring, Correction and Design
Monitoring and correction of architectural projects
Developing projects and perspectives (3D) using different digital tools
Layout of the presentation panels
Realization of model using 3D printing and laser cutting
VidhiSketchup for beginners- architect's guide to sketchup and model making
I am a 3rd year undergraduate student, and am an advanced Sketchup 3D user.
I will tech all the skills and shortcuts to become a fast and advanced user and will also include tips and tricks to make the model look better, and well rendered.
I will also include lessons in rendering the sketchup model through Photoshop, Illustrator and VRAY!
MarquezAutoCAD, 3Ds Max, Rhino & Interior Design Online Tutoring
I specialise in teaching AutoCAD, Rhino, 3Ds Max, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop to students of various levels.
My style of teaching is focused on practice. All classes have their goal - to expand the theory and practice to create something complete at the end. I think practice, whether or not you are a beginner or more advanced, is important for learning. Each class is personalized to the needs and interests of the students.
I can also realise personal 2D, 3D design projects.
Mohsen R.Sketching, Drawing and Rendering. for all Designers and individuals interested
I have lots of lecturer experiences in Design, Sketching, Drawing and Rendering as well as Perspective Rule at several Artistic Collages for more than 5 years (for Designers, architectures, painters and others). and Also, I have written a book under publishing in the area of Sketching and Rendering.
Our classes begin with some fundamental rules of perspective and line qualities and then we can focus on your area of interests included Car Design, Character, figures and anatomy, objects and subjects, products and etc.
My goal is really clear, teaching drawing and sketching based on creative and capabilities of each person as well as advancement in sketching skills in the shortest possible time. We can start our class based on your level of skill, thus all individuals in the range of basic up to advanced can be involved in our class.
Please feel free to ask me for any question!
Some special drawing markers will be required.
Hope to see you soon an
IddoActing, performance, design and creating your own work
In today's world, actors need to know additional skills. They need to know acting in front of a camera, but also performance skills outside the imaginary realm and an ability to create their own work and promote it. As a director/actor/designer, I teach in depth acting techniques and offer additional skills (direciting shows and films, editing, and so on) in a holistic gesture that takes account of your wants and needs. This is good for all ages and skills, as a profession or hobby. I would love to meet you.
KanwajeetlIndian and easy Cooking, belly dancing, sketching, art, yoga, meditation, MS office, power point, auto-cad, Photoshop, and revit
I Specialized in tutoring all above mentioned courses. My goal is to keep students challenged,but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after every lesson and provide periodic progress report. My way of teaching is always fun and make learning more easier.
AdityaComputational Chemistry and Chemical Visualization Related Tutorials
I specialized in Computational Chemistry for University and High School Levels. For the latter, this field is promising for teachers who want to learn about visualization and chemical drawing software, like Marvinsketch, Chemsketch, Avogadro, and so forth. The following are computational topics you may get from my lecture:
1. Basic on Linux Command
2. Basic scripting in python, R, and Fortran
3. Fundamental aspects of Computational Chemistry
4. Tutorial on computational chemistry software, e.g., DFTB+, NAMD, GROMACS, GAMESS, ORCA, Gaussian, and NWCHEM.
5. All simulations will be performed on your computer. Thus, I will guide you to install all of them.