ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, lots of speaking, vocabulary phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
NadiaRussian language classes online (Skype) for all levels
My name is Nadia, and I am a Russian teacher.
I have my Bachelor's degree from Moscow State Linguistic University and currently I am doing my Master's degree in the University of Burgundy in Dijon, France.
I speak 3 languages: Russian, English and French, so I know what difficulties a student can face with during learning foreign languages. That is why I can find different approaches to teaching a student according to his/her goals and abilities.
BEFORE THE FIRST LESSON
I would like to know some information about your learning experience to prepare a lesson in a proper way. Usually, I interview students during the first lesson to get to know each other and to understand what purpose he/she studies English/Russian and the level of the language.
THE SYSTEM OF LESSONS
Russian for beginners
Is it your first step in learning Russian? We will start with basic every-day Russian language and very soon you will be able to read and discuss simple topics in Russian/English.
On the first lesson, we will determine your level in and find a program that suits you. The system of the lesson depends completely on you and your goals. We will discuss topics that are interesting for you.
Do you wish to become a fluent speaker? So speaking course is one that you need. In my lessons, I use communicative teaching approach that helps students to start speaking language fast and fluent. I will do my best to make lessons interesting and effective for you.
Do you want to learn the basics of the Russian/English language for your next holiday? I can offer you a short course with every-day Russian/English language that will completely suit your requests.
Are you looking for a head start before working? There is a business course for employees that will help you to communicate with your colleges.
If you have any questions or want to know more, feel free to message me! I look forward to meeting you!
YanaInteractive russian language classes with professional teacher!
I`m Yana, a native Russian speaker and a professional Russian teacher.
I have students from over the world and teach all levels (mostly via skype). If you`re looking for a tailored course you`ve just found the right teacher =) I`ll give you all you need to start speaking.
// Speaking // Listening comprehension // Pronunciation // Grammar // Vocabulary // Reading // Writing // Literature //
I`ll help you to improve all of your Russian skills. We can focus on any area you would like whether it is speaking, listening, reading or writing. During the lessons we could work on the alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, accent correction/reduction, messaging, essay writing, communicative competence development, role-playing, homework, test preparation, job interviews training/practice, resume polishing and so on. I always do my best to adapt my lessons to your needs, level and learning style.
For my professional lessons you do not need any books because I`ll give you materials according to your needs, it is could be grammar materials, texts, dialogues, news, songs, movies, cartoons, talk shows, MOOCs, texts of classic or modern Russian literature, poems and many other things.
If it works for you, please, write me some words about your experience in learning Russian, your goals, your level (just mention some grammar themes you`ve learned last time).
* Some words about me *
I have a master`s degree in linguistik and philology (Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine).
I teach Russian as Foreign Language since 2007.
If you`d like to learn Russian, please, feel free to contact me and I ask about free time-slot!
See you soon.