Mariaviolin & piano lessons: violin for all levels, piano for beginners!
Wanna learn how to play the violin & the piano & have some fun? then bring your instrument and let's start together with the adventure!
My name is Maria. I'm studying bachelor as a violinist in classical department at codarts university of the arts. Right now i am doing my minor in music education. I am from Greece with experience in teaching. I have been working in music camps with children, in a music school and by giving individual lessons.
I've been playing the piano since i was 9 years old and violin since i was 7. I teach only beginners for piano though.
in my lessons, you will learn & improve: musical & technical skills. And most important: to love and enjoy playing the music!
Paula AguilóWould you like to learn to play the violin? Violin lessons for everyone!
I am a professional violinist graduated with distinction at the Royal Conservatory of Brussels (Master) and holding a Bachelor Diploma from Codarts (Rotterdam).
I teach students of all ages and levels.
I have nine years of teaching experience in the Netherlands ( privately and at music schools: Hart Muziekschool in Haarlem and Vioolstudio 020! in Amsterdam).
In my lessons I help the students to find a good contact with the instrument and cultivate a positive relationship with music by integrating the development of aural skills, sense of rhythm and an optimal body use, enabling them to connect with their musical imagination.
The lessons are adapted to each student's needs and wishes.
OganesViolin and improvisation lessons. Any level, age and goal.
Do you love the violin and harbour a dream of becoming a successful violinist?
Have you already played the violin but would like to enhance your skills?
Do you want to boost the level of your play and of your personal development? Would you like to learn some improvisations and virtuoso pieces, jazz, baroque, romantic or folk music?
I will be glad to help you to get easily the maximum results within a short period of time !
- Any age category, including children from 4 years old.
- Any study goals, for example, to start playing the violin, to be able to perform any small pieces, to improvise and compose music (!) or to prepare for a music competition and to be able to take a prize, to pass all exams and auditions. I can also help with preparation for the lessons with your teacher.
I can give lessons at my place in Basel or at your place at your request. All Switzerland plus nearest Germany and France.
- More than 8 years of teaching experience will all categories of students
- 2 higher education: double majored in Hochule für Musik Basel (MA in Musikslischer Performance) and Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory
- Concert violinist
- Languages: Fluent in English and Russian
My credo in teaching is to obtain quick results with minimal student’s efforts. I focus on several methods which can facilitate effective teaching and contribute to rapid learning.
IrinaViolin and Viola Lessons for all Levels and all Ages
I am a master student at Haute ecole de musique Genève, i have been studying music in the past 17 years. I am offering violin and viola lessons for people of all ages and all levels.
The languages that i teach in are English and Romanian and also speak a bit of German.
ElaCello and Violin Lessons for Beginners and Advanced Players!
All children as well as adults should have an opportunity to learn to play an instrument! My lessons are enjoyable, interactive, and suitable for all ages. I am a graduate from the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester and have 4 years teaching experience. I am able to offers lesson both in English and in Polish.
María AlejandraVIOLIN COURSES FOR SCHOOL HOSTING IN LAUSANNE AND SURROUNDINGS (VAUD) - FR, ES, EN
Private and semi-private violin lessons in Lausanne and surroundings, for beginners and intermediate level. Course available for all ages, for children, teens and adults. Opportunity to move to the students in the canton of Vaud. I can give the course in French, Spanish and English. It is also possible to give solfege and music theory classes.
I am a violinist graduated at the Music School of Lausanne. I will continue my studies with a Master's degree in the same institution. My goal in this class is to share with you my love for music. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
DagangYou will enjoy my violin Lesson & chamber music coaching, and that’s the promise!
Holds “Master of Music in Performance & Pedagogy”.
More than 40 years teaching experiences both in China and U.S.
More than 20 years as a symphony conductor both in China and U.S.
Will teach all levels & prepare for school or area music competitions, as well as collage entrance auditions.
Emphasize on balances of all learning aspects – basic solfege ear training & sight reading, left hand & right hand techniques as well as musical expressions.
Adapt to your individual need & promote the maximum advancement.
Emphasize on the enjoyment of music making.
MaddalenaViolin and viola lessons, Irish and classical music
Italian violin and viola teacher with a Bachelor in classical music and a Master degree in Irish music performance. Long experience in performing and teaching to students of all ages and levels.
If you are interested in learning to play music or you want to learn more about Irish music, do not hesitate on contacting me!
Group classes or individual lessons available.
Paolaviolin lessons, violin initiation children's workshop
Professional violinist graduated in Italy, master in Italy and Brussels in violin, prof. of violin graduated in pedagogy, Metis of the Suzuki method more than 20 years of experience in teaching in Italy and the United States, currently prof. of violin in the city of Geneva, offers violin lessons for all ages all levels with expectations to the posture; learn to play without pain and endurance so with pleasure. I offer children's workshop initiation to music and violin (.métrise Kodaly method).
CatalinaLearn violin, viola, piano or theory and solfege; Improve your musical skills in violin and viola
Music is vibration,vibration is everywhere in this world.
Come and learn how to play an instrument! Playing a musical instrument is upgrading your brain abbilities and could bring you in touch with your soul.
No matter the age, no matter your level, join me in the discovery of your inner world.
I can teach violin for beginners and viola all levels.
I have masters in Viola interpretation and teaching.
I can play piano as well, for basic accompagnament
JackieViolin/Viola Lessons with Native English Speaking Professional Violinist
A graduate with a Masters from the Mozarteum Universität in Salzburg, I have had much experience teaching privately and as the assistant of my professor from Mozarteum. I can adapt my teaching style to what is needed by the student ranging from a fun lesson for pleasure/hobby or professional coaching. I am currently based in Brussels/Grimbergen area but also with the possibility to access a studio in Kraainem if needed. And why not practice your English at the same time? I can also teach in German or Chinese if needed.
MihaelaSkype violin lessons in Geneva and around for everyone
Violin lessons given by a professional Master student at the HEM in Geneva.
The method is according to level and preferences.
The courses include music theory for those who need.
Classes can include singing method for those who desire.
See you soon I hope,
AnnaViolin lessons with a professional and experienced teacher. All levels. COURS DE VIOLON POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
COURS DE VIOLON
POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
• Cours particulier, pour tout niveau et tout âge, dès 4 ans
• Cours en anglais, allemand, polonais et français (notions)
• Cours à domicile, région de Genève et de Lausanne
FORMATION DE SOLISTE
▪ Académie Menuhin, Rolle avec Maxim Vengerov (dernière année)
▪ The Royal Academy of Music, London – MA avec la plus haute distinction
▪ Université de Musique F. Chopin, Varsovie – BA et 3ème cycle avec la plus haute distinction
▪ MasterClass : G. Pauk, Z. Bron, W. Marschner, G. Zhislin, M. Ławrynowicz, B. Nizioł, M. Jaschwili
▪ Lauréate de nombreux concours : 1er prix Concours International de violon Wolfgang Marschner, Prix Haverhill Sinfonia Music Award, Prix soliste et Prix spécial du Concours international Max Reger.
▪ Université F. Chopin, Varsovie – Diplôme d’enseignement de violon, reconnu par le système européen de formation de Bologne (pédagogie, psychologie, méthodologie, cours pratiques, répertoire)
▪ 7 ans de cours particuliers, à Londres, Varsovie et en Suisse, enfants et adolescents
▪ I highly recommend Anna as a violin teacher. Anna taught my daughter as she started her violin studies at the Bron School of Music. It was important for us to find a skilled teacher with high standards and also a teacher able to communicate with children and teach musicianship. Ellen Wong
▪ Anna inspired my daughter a love for the instrument and for music altogether. We have no doubt that she will devote the same passion and energy to any musical pursuit she puts her mind to. She has our unreserved recommendation. Nici Audhlam-Gardiner
▪ I learned violin with Anna for around two years. I found her helpful and patient and we made good progress, so I recommend her. Neelan Thanabalasingam
Hello, my name is Anna
I offer violin classes for amateurs and professionals. I am international concert artist and Master of Arts, graduate at the Royal Academy of Music in London. Currently I am one of the soloists at the International Menuhin Music Academy in Switzerland studying with Maxim Vengerov.
I have over 5 years of pedagogical experience with qualifications confirmed by a Teaching Diploma and references.
I offer lessons for children of all age, can also help with the preparation of exams or simply discover the great pleasure of music through the violin. All levels.
Languages: English, German, French (basic) and Polish.
DarrenIrish Traditional Fiddle Music [Playing / Composing]
I studied for my undergraduate in Classical violin & Irish Traditional Fiddle at the Cork School of Music and have been awarded many prizes in recognition of my Classical & Traditional playing. I keenly compose a lot of Traditional Irish music and Electronic music also. I will be moving to Paris in the coming months and would like to gauge interest. I am available for Skype interviews also now.
ArongViolin Lessons / Modern and Baroque Violin / Classes Making Music
The lessons can be adapted to the student's ideas.
The violin is considered one of the most difficult instruments to learn. I want to enable the student to gain early access to the instrument so that fun and progress can coexist from the beginning. The teaching system is based on the learning level of the student. Teaching will be positively challenging but at the same time easy and stimulating. It is desired that the student prepare for the upcoming class.