FedericoOrgan Lessons - Organ lessons - lezioni di organo.
Student in Master of organ at the High School of Music in Geneva gives course organ (or piano or solfège or harmony). The instrument used is a mechanical organ in a church in Geneva. I also teach in Milan at a musical association for 2 years and I have a lot of experience with children and adults. Organ lessons: possibility to work the repertoire of all times but also to work piano, harmony and counterpoint and basic forms of improvisation. It is also possible to work the organ as an instrument in the service of the liturgy.
I have a master's degree in Italian literature and my classes are open to general musical culture and history of music but also to the history of literature and art history.
Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
KatiePiano or Theory Teacher for Beginners or Professionals
I am a student studying classical piano at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam. I graduated from the Yehudi Menuhin School in England.
I can help students with their piano exams, theory exams.
I also have experience teaching beginner students.
My goal is to inspire people with music so that they find joy in playing an instrument and in the lessons. I also aim to make every student coming out of the lesson to feel motivated to practice and want to do their best.
SaraA concert pianist and PhD student giving piano lessons
Being naturally very skilled in sight-reading of music scores, I've realized numerous times how helpful and enjoyable can be to posses that "gift". Now, after being professor to many student of different level and aspiration, I can surely say that, despite their different ambitions in playing piano, all of them were very keen in learning how to be better in reading completely new and unknown music to them.
Currently, I'm developing an approach which could efficiently help one in understanding better the composition seen for the first time, through "scanning" analysis and use of logical patterns.
I'm a concert pianist with rich performing experience on worldwide stages, 1st prize winner of more then 30 international piano competitions in Europe and USA, holding Master and Postgraduate degree, currently finishing PhD and program for Concert musician at Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel.
ElenaThe Russian. Special Russian course for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
MarkusPiano & music coach, keyboards, music theory, also by webcam
Graduate and experienced teacher, gives individual course, and moves home at home, course duration 60 minutes usually, possibility of 90 minutes (more interesting).
45 minutes lessons for children from 7 to 10 years old.
Discover your abilities in the world of music and sounds, approach music through the piano or any other keyboard instrument, play the instrument easily, easy approach.
start without partition by learning claiver
develop your memory.
Games and improvisation.
Tutorial pieces, songs or songs.
All styles, modern and classic.
Approach with the partitions possible.
MatteoCourses in Italian and Italian culture, at all levels.
Buongiorno! I give Italian lessons for those who want to either learn the basics of the language (grammar, syntax), or improve the conversation (diction, vocabulary, ways of speaking), listening and writing. The course is for all levels, I try to customize the teaching method according to the needs and level of the student.
I am also looking for a hands-on, life-saving course to allow the student to arrive at a basic conversation as early as possible.
If the student likes (better) to know the Italian culture, we can speak of art, literature, cinema, music, gastronomic culture, traditions, Italian customs and of course also subjects of interest its interest.
During the course we speak Italian, if necessary I can speak also French and English.
At the student I control at least 1h30m of course.
Contact me for more information!
InnaRussian courses in Lausanne, Geneva and by webcam, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Holder of a Doctorate of Arts (Russian, University of Lausanne) with more than 8 years of experience in teaching Russian at the university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Russian business, exam preparation (TRKI / TORFL and mature certification), Russian for pleasure.
Russian mother tongue, I give tailor-made courses tailored to your needs.
Our first class will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will be happy to discuss your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
VarvaraRussian language / Russische taal / Cours de Russe
- I teach Russian for academic, leisure or business purposes
- from A1 to C1 level
- for adults, teenagers and children
- one-to-one or in mini-groups
- study materials are included
- tailor-made programmes for students
- I have 8 years of teaching experience
2003-2008: Saint-Petersburg State University
2005-2008: Saint Petersburg State University
Specialization/Degree: Russian as a Foreign Language
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, lots of speaking, new words, phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
GogyRussian online language classes , learn russian with professional teacher
Russian is an East Slavic language and it is the eighth most spoken language in the world.
If you are feeling excited about learning how to speak and understand Russian, this is the right place to be. I provide Russian language courses per Skype for those who wish to study Russian as a foreign language for work and for business, for everyday life and for communication or just for pleasure.
I am a native Russian speaker and I have several years of teaching experience. My lessons have been designed to give you a broad knowledge of the language, and include the four main disciplines of language learning reading, writing, speaking and listening. Classes are offered in various levels, from beginner to advanced level. I monitors my students' progress by regular testing, homework and individualized study assignments.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have
GemmaLearn and improve to speak and write Italian with a real Florentine
Do you love Italian people, history and food and you would like to speak the language?
I am an Italian native speaker from Florence, and I've also been a language student myself for a long time! If you want to be able to interact with Italians quickly, I can give you some tips about the correct pronunciation and fundamental grammar and vocabulary, but also Italian art and folklore.
Lessons will be tailored according to student's needs, level and mother language.
I am also available to proofread your writings.
ChiaraItalian, French, Spanish, English classes for adults and children
My name is Chiara, I'm a native Italian speaker and I work as a freelance translator and interpreter. I have a Master's Degree in Specialised Translation.
I have been teaching Italian, French, Spanish and English for over 5 years, to both adults and children.
I used to work as an Italian and Spanish teacher at an Agency of the European Union while I was living in Strasbourg, France.
I fluently speak all four languages and I use them in my everyday life since my clients come from all over Europe.
Of all the work experiences I have had, teaching to children is definitely the one that satisfied me the most. I enjoy teaching to bilingual children and help them overcome the challenges of having a bilingual brain.
Since I am a freelancer, I am very flexible in terms of working hours and I can adapt to the student's needs and requests.
I look forward to hearing from you!
KristinaStudy Law, (Business) English, Russian and get ready for exams
My name is Krystyna, I hold 2 master degrees in law and currently doing my PhD in the field of European law.
I speak English, French, Dutch, Russian, Ukrainian and Italian.
I offer private lessons in law related matters, (Business)English, Russian. Further, I prepare students for any time of Law exam.
I have been working both as a Lecturer in academic institution and as private tutor for several years. I enjoy working with people and willing to transfer my knowledge to the others. Tutoring is my passion!
I apply individual approach and my classes are interactive.