AnasPrivate lessons in engineering science - physics - math
Hello, I am a PhD Engineer in engineering science, I offer support throughout the year in mathematics, physics and engineering science, home support to achieve good results. in groups or individually.
This course focuses on courses and tutorials that apply the knowledge learned during the theoretical courses.
KehindeEconomics, Statistics, Mathematics & Econometrics Tutorial
I obtain Bachelor Degree In Economics In a Nigerian University, Diploma in Business Management. With more than 4 years Professional Experience In Maritime sector and 5 years academic experience teaching in both Secondary school and tutorials in Universities in Nigeria.
I teach Economics, Statistics, Mathematics & Econometrics
OussamaPrivate lessons in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry
Master in energetic physics, 5 years of teaching experience, I teach courses in mathematics, physics and chemistry for all levels,
at home (individually or in a small group), with my experience and my qualities, I am patient and educator, visible results.
I teach face-to-face and remotely, depending on the student's choice.
IsmailTelecom Engineer, offers private lessons in Maths
I welcome you to my Apprentus profile.
I am a Telecommunications Engineer graduated from ENSEM CASA following preparatory classes for the grandes écoles Maths SUP / maths SPE.
I offer private lessons ALL LEVELS (as well as a refresher course in terms of methodology and / or preparation for competitions) in math.
I also take high school and college students all sectors.
We will start on goals to achieve, one of them is learning to learn! On this point, I can share some interesting learning tools with you!
We will start with a self-assessment, the choice of courses and methods is based on that. I recommend regularity in order to really progress, avoid any illusion of learning and consolidate the knowledge acquired.
Shared techniques and methods concern for example:
Note taking / Attitudes in progress / How to read again / How to redo exercises / Learning levels / Memorization / Individual work / Self-image and state of mind maximizing learning.
Pedagogue, attentive, dynamic with a smile and a human dimension of my personality.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information, I am entirely at your disposal.
See you soon !
OussamaStudent Engineer offers private lessons for college / high school
Holder of a BAC Science Math Mention Très Bien and currently student in preparatory class for engineering schools.
I offer private lessons at home or in a café For ALL Levels (Primary / College / High School * BAC) In all Subjects I excel in both literary and scientific subjects.
I can help you or your child to give the best of himself by guiding him and giving him access to all the knowledge that I have been able to accumulate and all the strategies and methods of approaching the different situations he may encounter during an exam whether for math / physics or chemistry.
For more information do not hesitate to contact me on Apprentus.
Brahimtutoring in mathematics and physics / chemistry experienced teacher
Do you have difficulties in math and physics? need to review your methodology? without panic. Having followed so many students in recent years, I have seen that the poor results generally come from an inadequate methodology and a lack of practice and accumulated gaps.
Whatever the difficulties encountered, an analytical approach makes it possible to define, after a personalized assessment of knowledge, a structured preparation program for progressive refresher to identify gaps and adapted to the capacities of each student. My goal is to advance the student without overloading him.
I was able to help students of different profiles do not hesitate to contact me to study your specific needs
AchrafTuition in Maths, Computer Science, English
I offer courses in Mathematics, English, and Information Systems. I am a state engineer in Information Systems Management, with perfect English, and a passion for math, which gives me the ability to convey information in a captivating way.
AbderrahimFrench, Arabic, English, and home math classes
Hello, I am a teacher at home for years already for a child I teach Arabic, French, English, and maths
my classes are divided into 1 hour, 1 hour and 2 hours depending on your schedule, your needs and the level of the taught.
MehdiPrimary math course and home school
I have a French methodology, I start by doing a little test to know the level of my students and we try to have progress as and when, my goal is that my student must feel comfortable in class and that he feels good during school exams to get good grades.
AbderrahmanStatistical Support Course Mathematics Economics SPSS
State engineer and doctoral student in statistics and demography of the National Institute of Statistics and Applied Economics, with advanced level in mathematics and applied economics, I give courses to individuals (College, High School, University) in statistics, mathematics , physics and economics
I also do courses for statistical software R, SPSS, Stata, minitab
Experience of more than 6 years in support courses with teaching and communication skills.
Prof DrHome Tutoring and Excellence in Math-Physique-Rabat
If you are seeking the Excellence in Math, Physics, and Chemistry; our service focuses on private lessons and Home Tutoring, it aims to develop Students Skills and Competencies in Math, Physics, and Chemistry.
• Student will also learn how to handle abstract concepts, how to argue logically, how to solve Math / Physics problems, how to overcome Learning Difficulties (Slight Difficulties), and how to express clearly in Math, Physics, and Chemistry.
• Our Courses and Home Tutoring Focus deeply on the following subjects:
- Algebra I, II, and III
- Calculus I, II, III, and IV
- Introductory Principles: Accuracy, Precision, Variables, Scalars, Vectors, SI Units, and Significant Figure.
- Electricity and Magnetism, Energy and Work
- Forces: Understanding Force, Velocity, Acceleration, Net Force, and Specific Forces.
- Motion and Mechanics
- Thermodynamics: Understanding Enthalpy, Entropy, Heat, and Laws of Thermodynamics.
- Waves, Sound, and Light, Electromagnetic Waves, Doppler Effect and Waves
- Statistical Mechanics
- Optical physics
- Quantum optics
- Astrophysics and Cosmology.
- Statistical Mechanics
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Computational Physics.
- The periodic Table: Periodic Theories, identifying periodic Trends and types of Elements.
- Element and Atoms: Isotopes, ions, Orbital Diagrams, Quantum Numbers, and Subatomic particles.
- Measurements: Precision, accuracy, Calculating error, Units, Scientific Notation, and Significant figures.
- Phases of matter: Gases, properties of gases, Avogadro's Law, Boyle's Law, Charles's Law.
- Phase Diagrams and Transitions, Solids and liquids, Solutions and mixture.
- Acid-base Chemistry.
- Chemical Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Thermochemistry and Energetics.
• Courses for the American Curriculum, UIR, UIC, English institutes, and Universities of the Sciences.
• Applying the most fruitful Teaching Methodologies and Learning Approaches that fit every single Student.
• Continuous Tracking of the Learning process for each learner
• If you need more details about our courses, please feel free to call us.
YassineMaths Support Course. High school, prep classes, FST, ENSA ...
I am a doctoral student in mathematics and a high school math teacher, I give home support courses for various levels:
-) High school, national & international bac, ...
-) Higher education: prep classes, FST, ENSA, Engineering schools ...
Upgrading; exam preparations and competitions with very effective follow-up.