FawziCours particuliers d'espagnol : Langue et communication [EN LIGNE]
Je parle arabe, français, espagnol, un peu anglais et un peu turc.
Je donne des cours d'espagnol : langue, communication orale et écrite avec une pédagogie efficace, écrite et orale afin que tout le monde puisse parler couramment en évitant les lacunes grammaticales.
J'explique mes cours en français, en arabe ou en espagnol, selon votre choix.
J'habite au Maroc, à Rabat, donc je peux donner mes cours :
1)- aux domiciles, aux cafés et par webcam (Pour les marocains).
2)- par webcam (Pour les étrangers).
Syed MuhammadOnline classes for Economics, Finance and Accounting.
I am a PhD student in development economics. My Masters was in Economics and Finance. I have a good grip on these subjects and can help students understand different topics. I can teach Micro and Macro economics, financial accounting, analysis of financial statements, and English.
Qazi Ghulam MustafaFinancial Accounting - Financial Statement Analysis
I specialize in Accounting while doing my Doctoral Studies in Financial Accounting at UCA Clermont Ferrand. I have received good financial accounting expertise while teaching in very good private school here. I am offering my services for the Accounting courses including Financial Accounting (Basic and Intermediate level), Financial Statements Analysis, and also Managerial Accounting. Other business related courses can be taken.
MuhammadAccounting, Finance and Management (Gestion, finance et comptable)
I am specialized in Financial accounting and management. I am currently completing my PhD degree in the field of Finance from University d'Auvergne, Clermont Ferrand. I also have a masters degree in Business Administration. Furthermore, I have a two years experience in Audit in a bank. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after lesson and provide periodic progress reports. Please note that I will teach in English.
DimitriBusiness Strategy and Account Management (Sales and Sales Strategies)
35 years experience in selling everything from vacuum cleaners to complex global networks for AT&T, brings insight to the real needs of people facing clients and struggling to improve their sales and product penetration.
This class aims to help beginners and the more experienced, trouble-shoot your issues and point out strategies to get your sales figures up, by generating a better understanding of your client.
HilaireCours de marketing commercial pour professionnels et étudiants
Marketing Mix – 4P
La Marque – Niveau 1
La Marque – Niveau 2
La Marque – Niveau 3
Objectifs par modules :
Marketing Mix – 4P : mettre en route de manière concrète les bases de votre stratégie d'entreprise pour les prochaines années. Cela englobe, entre autres, les notions suivantes :
- Être compétitif dans un marché en constante évolution
- Améliorer la connaissance des processus de planification du marché
- Disposer d'un ensemble d'outils qui vous aidera à concevoir, mettre en place et suivre votre plan marketing
Tactiques Marketing : avoir une meilleure compréhension de la Communication Marketing et comment l'utiliser pour soutenir votre plan marketing.
La Marque – Niveau 1 : accroître la connaissance derrière la marque.
- Bref aperçu du Branding et Marketing
- Processus créatif : fabriquer une Marque (pourquoi, comment et quoi)
- L'identité de la Marque : la consolidation de la marque
La Marque – Niveau 2 : mettre en route de manière concrète les bases de votre stratégie d'entreprise pour les prochaines années. Cela englobe, entre autres, les notions suivantes :
- La Marque pour le client cible dans les différents marchés
- Décideurs Marketing : arrêter de penser Tactiques, commencer à penser Campagnes de Marque
- Le processus de la Marque et du Brand Development Model
- Traduire la Valeur de la Marque dans une expérience 360° : Le ROI de la création d'un lien émotionnel avec le Langage Visuel de la Marque
La Marque – Niveau 3 : Avec ce module, il est possible d'éviter les erreurs classiques qui surviennent dans un marché à haute intensité concurrentielle. Le but étant de trouver une nouvelle manière de rafraîchir la marque, l'identité et de créer une nouvelle valeur ajoutée.
- Comment rafraîchir une Marque avec succès et éviter les 7 péchés capitaux du Branding
- Utiliser les données pour délivrer un Marketing pertinent et une perception de la Marque et ainsi optimiser l'expérience client
Eleanor ParrattEnglish, Business English and Business Management lessons
I am an experienced tutor who is looking to give students of all ages lessons in English, Business English or any Business/Finance related subject.
My lessons are fun and interesting, and I am able to motivate students to achieve their goals! I recently helped one of my current students pass her MBA accounting module.
ChamiPrivate Tuition for Undergraduates & Secondary/High School Students
My goal is to make learning easy for you - not just to pass exams but to develop life skills. If you have the passion to learn any of the above and feel like you could use some effective help - I am the tutor for you! Lessons are structured in a manner to apply the concepts learned in the real world - this makes 'understanding' breezy!
MattiaFinance, Statistics, Econometrics, Algorithmic Trading Tutor
MsC in Engineering with top marks and research assistant of Econometrics for Italian top University.
Business Expert in Risk Management. Academic Research in Quantitative Finance and Algorithmic Trading.
Common discipline covered: Econometrics (with applications in R, Stata, SPSS, Eviews, Gretl), Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Support for Master Degree Thesis (from Regressions to all statistical applications), Risk Management, Mathematics, Computer Science
I help with assignments, exams, presentations, advanced research, dissertations, big programming projects and general skill enhancement. Proficient in all major statistical packages: R, SPSS, Stata, Matlab, EViews, Gretl.
Covering university courses all around Europe: Italy, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal,...
Technical Skills (application and often implementation from scratch):
1) Econometrics: Multivariate Regression, Discrete variable models (i.e. Logit), Time series models (i.e. AR/MA, ARCH/GARCH), Vector AutoRegressive model (VAR), Cointegration (Engle-Granger, VECM), Long-memory process (Fractional Integration), Regime switching models (Hamilton Filter), Kalman Filter, Unobserved Components ARIMA model, Beveridge-Nelson decomposition (Hansen's approach), Copula methods, Metropolis-Hastings algorithm, Black-Litterman model (Meucci's approach), Hierarchical Risk Parity
2) Quantitative Trading (Mid-High Frequency Trading): Stat Arb & Pairs Trading models, Order Imbalance & Order Replenishment effects on intraday returns, Optimal Setup of Entry-Exit Trading Triggers for Quant Trading Strategies, Stat Arb Bertram Model, Data sampling rules for non equally-spaced data (time vs. volume clock for high freq data), Bid-Ask Bounce Bias & Sahalia Method for Microstructure Noise Estimation & Test, Hayashi-Yoshida Lead-Lag Index, D'Aspremont Method for Mean Rev Portfolios, Market Fragmentation in Financial Markets, High-Low prices & Pivot Points trading rule, Trend Following Strategy, Avellaneda-Stoikov Model for Optimal Trading Execution
3) Risk Management: P&L production & analysis for energy trading, VaR & Profit at Risk for energy trading, Merton approach for Credit VaR with/without credit rating migrations, EVT & Copula-based VaR, Stress Test models, Structured Credit Models for Regulatory Risk-Transfer, Additional Value Adjustments for Balance Sheet, Risk Aggregation, Model Risk, Interpolation Methods for multi-year PD Term Structure, Methods for Semidefinite-Positive Corr Matrix Adjustment
4) Financial Mathematics: Longstaff-Schwartz, HJM model (Glasserman's scheme), Greeks with Finite Difference Method, CPPI Products & Cushion Multiplier Setup
5) Machine Learning: Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree, Principal Component Analysis & Regression, XGBoost, Random Forest
UzmaIB and A levels and IGCSE Business and Management tutoring
I specialize in tutoring IB Business Management and IGCSE and A levles business studies.
20+ years of experience teaching and mentoring students and teachers in private and international schools in Syria, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Pakistan, United States and China; 5+ years of experience teaching Business and Management in IB World Schools
Served as the Head of IB Diploma Programme, leading the IB authorization process
IB Certified Examiner of Business and Management, Administrator (Completed Cat. 1 Administrator IB training in Singapore), Business and Management Teacher (Completed Cat. 2 IB training of Business and Management in China)
SimonFinance (金融), Business and Actuarial Studies (精算师)
I have worked as an actuary in NZ and have an honours degree in finance. My lessons are intended for students wanting to gain a deeper understanding of finance, and business and in particular any students looking to begin a career as an actuary (精算师). Experience tutoring with a high success rate.
I can help you prepare for exams, or create a program for you that will help you prepare for a future career in finance, business or actuarial.
I can speak Mandarin at a conversational level, but the lessons will mainly be in English.
Dr S IyerOne-on-One Online tutoring in Finance, Economics & Accounting from High School to Masters level & CFA, FRM
I am Dr. SIyer. I am a tutor with over 15 years of teaching experience as of April 2017 and has students from across the globe. I teach one-on-one online (over Skype/ Google Hangout and other media) using a pen tablet and the screen-share feature.
I have helped several students do remarkably well in several subjects like Corporate Finance, Investments, Accounting, Economics, CFA, FRM, I teach from high school level to Masters level including professional certifications.
I have taught students of various Universities world over. But more than that, I trust that if I can replace fear of a subject with love for it, then I would have truly made a difference to the student.
BickyAccountancy Tutor from London (ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA).
I have been teaching different types of students on different levels since 2008 and my fundamental objective is to get them through decently.
Considering myself as a problem solver for students has given me an edge over others and has made me confident. Equipped with a strong working knowledge of real world accountancy & finance has conceptually made me very clear with the subjects of listed professional bodies.
Post exam qualified experience has enabled me to evaluate students' understanding on particular subjects and then deciding the level of approach.
Students who are novices would be given attention from the basics & those who are familiar with the concepts and need a little push, would be moved directly on to past exam papers and examination kit.
I am patient and committed to my students. I firmly believe in assessing the student's understanding on a particular subject, level of competence and then hitting the high notes, giving top priority to exam techniques, question bank and past papers.
My students come from different walks of life.
From Domestic to International, Privately funded/State funded, Students include from top 10 accountancy firms: KPMG, EY, Grant Thornton etc...
University students covered from the following institutions:
ClareScience communications: includes food production, health and environments
Lessons are offered for general studies students, prospective science journalists, those wanting to become radio producers, or just people wanting to know how new science might affect their lives.
Lots of us want to know the possible impacts of latest science. Science is getting more complex as the world becomes a global village. It is often political and contested.
Come and join me either to explore a topic of your suggestion, or for an overview of the newest science. This can be for students, professionals or for anyone who loves knowing things.