MeganPrivate Yoga Sessions- taught in English. Online and in-person
Having a physical and mental outlet- such as a regular home yoga practice- is so important. During the quarantine, I turned my in-person yoga classes into online sessions. The virtual classes I teach have proven effective for my beginner, intermediate, and advanced students. I have also resumed teaching in-person yoga sessions and classes in Paris.
Yoga aligns your physical movement with your breath and increases physical strength and flexibility. Practicing yoga with a private teacher enables you to have the proper alignment for the postures, which ensures the most benefits. Yoga is great for people of all ages, shapes, and physical capabilities. Just a few of the many benefits of yoga include relaxation, relief of back discomfort, muscle tension, and stress.
The private lessons that I teach are tailored to your goals and physical abilities. Yoga sessions will be given in the comfort of your home, or outside as weather permits.
I am happy to answer any further questions you have, or set up a session with you at your convenience.
Please take note that different fees will apply for groups, or corporate classes (depending on location and number of students). Thank you!
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
PilarEye yoga workshop: Relaxation, posture, breathing
In this workshop we will look at relaxation, because the mind plays a very important role in the development of vision disorders; on posture, emphasizing key areas, such as the neck; and on the breath.
I will suggest simple eye exercises that can be performed anywhere and have a formidable degree of efficiency to rest his eyes from fatigue (screens, lights, driving), to tone the eye muscles and to boost visual attention.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
CathyPrivate Yoga classes (Iyengar, Vinyasa, Sivananda, Ashtanga) at home
Having 20+ years of experience, I am interested in sharing my knowledge of yoga and the benefits of Reiki (energy harmonization) with everyone. I was trained in India where I lived for several years (Iyengar, Sivananda). Iyengar's individual approach allows you to work the postures accurately using the breath, without hurting yourself, learning to listen to him. I currently practice dynamic yoga based on a series of postures by consciously breathing that allows the mind to gradually let go.
Private lessons allow you to establish a personal practice program. After a first interview, during which your motivations and needs are studied, you will leave with a personalized session to practice at home autonomously. I establish and guide a practice that will be reevaluated and intensified gradually by integrating reflexology and Reiki (energy harmonization) during each course.
Private lessons can be done at the teacher's home or in English or in French.
Enjoy a moment of well-being!
AnnaOnline Pilates classes private or in small groups in your place.
Pilates is a method of exercise and physical movement designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body. With systematic practice of specific exercises coupled with focused breathing patterns, Pilates has proven itself invaluable not only as a fitness endeavor, but also as an important adjunct to professional sports training and physical rehabilitation of all kinds.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
Anakarkis AnakarkisSchool support: philosophy, English, French.
I offer online tutoring courses in the following subjects:
- philosophy (terminal and higher level)
- English (college level and higher up to the License)
- French (elementary and higher level).
I have a Master of Philosophy Epistemology (UFR Aix-Marseille) and a TEFL, international diploma of teaching English as a second language.
I have taught at colleges and schools several times, and I have given many private lessons.
Whether it's a one-time need or a long-term follow-up, do not hesitate to contact me :-)
EmmaVinyasa Flow yoga classes all levels at home. A fluid, relaxing and catchy practice.
I took inspiration from the anatomy lessons of my teachers in India and Canada to create fluid, tonic and complementary Asanas, my aim being to guide a progressive, captivating and controlled practice. My teaching is accompanied by theoretical references to assist the student in understanding the relationship between body and mind.
My classes are also fun and with a touch of humor because yoga is also wanting to do good and keep smiling!
We can choose together themes according to your abilities, need and desire so that I can guide you in the practice that is best for you.
AdrienneSupport courses in French, English and Philosophy
I give classes in literary subjects up to the final level. After 3 years of studies in the preparatory class for the grandes écoles in a Parisian high school, I obtained an under-qualification at the Ecole Normale Supérieure with excellent grades in the subjects mentioned above. I also got a degree in philosophy. Accustomed to being with children (I have been an au pair for a year), I think I have the drive and seriousness to deliver quality classes.
MélissaTailor-made yoga classes (at home, outdoors or online)
I mainly teach Vinyasa yoga, a dynamic and fun course that contains variations of asanas (postures) to strengthen the body and mind, but also to deeply relax them. As the sessions progress, I accentuate the intensity of the exercises, and I gradually integrate new postures to allow the student to progress constantly, always at his own pace and according to his needs.
Each class contains a few minutes of relaxation / meditation, which we will do at the beginning, at the end of each session, but also between the strengthening and flexibility exercises. Each course is tailor-made, according to your needs, your desires, and your abilities. I would like to accompany you during these courses because I am convinced that yoga can change your daily life.
Regular yoga practice can improve your breath management even in the most difficult situations, it gives you better blood circulation and benefits on all organs of the body by eliminating toxins.
By practicing yoga, you will also be able to sculpt your body, improve your concentration and release accumulated stress or tension.
JulianaYOGA & Meditation with an Internationally Certified Teacher
Having a mother as prime mentor and inspiration, I have practiced Yoga since birth. I have specialized in Hatha, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa Yoga schools in India, Brazil, and Thailand.
I have over a decade of experience with Ayurveda Medicine, Feng Shui, Natural Healing, Reiki and a Raw Vegan Lifestyle.
My areas of expertise on Meditation include (Zen, Metta, Transcendental, Mindfulness, Vipassana).
My professional & spiritual experiences include teaching at the Bodhisattva Buddhist Center, founding and organizing Yoga & Mindfulness events, retreats and scholarship programs.
I can minister classes in English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese for groups or individuals of all ages, shapes, and creeds.