BaşakTurkish Lessons (In-Person OR Online) for Adults and Kids from an Experienced and Patient Teacher For All Levels-Learn&Practice&Speak!
I have been teaching Turkish for 17 years. I started to teach when I was studying Turkish Language and Literature. I worked in a language school and at the universities, I suppose that I gained success. 😊 My achievements are directly proportional to my students’ success. My students are mostly the teachers, consulate officers, international business people, and also travellers. I feel rewarded when I witness their progress in applying their Turkish language skills to their daily lives.
Over the years, I have met hundreds of people from all over the world, taught Turkish, and told them about Istanbul and Turkey. Those people told me about their countries and learned to express themselves in Turkish. For example, I ask them: “Do you like Istanbul?” in Turkish it is “İstanbul’u senior museum?” or “ Traffic is very bad in Istanbul!”, “İstanbul’ da çok Trafik var!” The basic but correct conversation is really important for self-confidence in any language. If a learner can master basic sentence forms, the rest will come much easier. On the other hand, making mistakes is also very important. Especially, a learner can not speak without making a mistake the first and second time.
My students are always varied and have diverse learning skills. My professionalism also allows me to tailor language education according to individual interests, needs, and capacities. In the classroom, I hold firm three main principles: first, providing a comfortable environment, second, creating an encouraging atmosphere, and third, establishing a collaborative instruction model. I consider that I developed an aptitude for making learning Turkish to become much easier, enjoyable and practical for my students.
I use a book prepared by a university in Turkey. I share the pdf version of the book for my lessons. I also adapt the materials according to the learner’s needs and support the book with my authentic materials. Even though I use a communicative approach, all my lessons are guided by a solid knowledge of grammar.
On the online lessons, I send an e-mail after every lesson. That word file includes a vocabulary list, sentences (corrected and uncorrected versions, you can compare both of them easily), grammar point and homework for revision. In this way, you can find everything in a file well organized. When we have a face to face lesson, I give a hard copy of this list after every lesson. The lessons could be at my home office or in my student's house or office. I sometimes meet with my students in a coffee shop, I try to prefer silent places. :)
How learning a new language opens a new window into a person, teaching Turkish is also the same for me! I was always interested in languages - I could speak a bit of Italian and learned Persian grammar except English.
I always think about Istanbul -I was born and grew up here- it is a good place for self-improvement. First and foremost, Istanbul hosts international people coming from around the world. It is considering to me, I am lucky because I have one of the pleasant professions.
When teaching Turkish, promoting cross-cultural awareness forms an important part of my lessons. Teaching the language involves both the students and myself in a dynamic conversation about our cultural backgrounds.
Teaching Turkish is in fact not only teaching a language but also teaching a culture. I am interested in cinema, music and like visiting museums. I always share the activities with my students.
I also teach Turkish to young learners. I started to study Child Development at Istanbul University as a second university in 2018. We say in Turkish, “Studies have no age!"
If you want to speak Turkish well, please contact me. It is fun, and we will smile during the lesson!
Haneeenglish tutoring from a fluent speaker in istanbul
english is my first language and i speak it fluently. i have an A in english in IGCSE which is a british exam. I'm friendly and will make learning fun.
this class is for anyone who is willing to learn english language from a fluent english speaker.
Marina10 years of experience, full-time patient Mandarin Chinese teacher, Learn HSK, grammar, Children Chinese, etc online with me.
1. Before class, if you like to use my school classroom software you can download, but if you would rather use Skype that is also fine.
2. All the levels of PowerPoint and materials I will prepare for you. Just let me know your level of Chinese and what is the main parts you want to improve. For example, spoken Chinese， reading and writing Chinese, HSK exam, Children class, etc. If you have your own materials this is also welcome.
3. After every class, I will send you what we have learned in the class, videos(some recording of my voice to read the book and explanation), pdf, etc. You can use it for review. Mostly students after class if don't have sound materials they can't remember exactly the sentences or words pronunciation.
4. If adult classes, I would like you to take notes if you don't mind. I'll explain a lot of grammars and use them in the sentences.
5. For children classes I prepare songs, videos, cartoons, teaching, and explaining at the same time, They learn really fast and never feel bored when they are excited with a fun teacher and materials. After classes, I also give them videos for review. That s very important parts.
FardinLEARN ENGLISH FROM AN ENGLISH NATIVE TEACHER - SPOKEN, WRITTEN, GRAMMAR
Hello! My name is Fardin, I am from England, currently staying in Istanbul for a year. I'm a Bachelor's degree student in Business Management at University College London. I love teaching and sharing knowledge as I consider each language as a new world to be discovered. I have taught English for Two and a half years as a private tutor.
The learning process is generally very relaxed and friendly with specified and trusted methods. If you need help with your English, your accent, basics and grammar please feel free to contact me, I look forward to hearing from you.
* Please note, I do not speak Turkish and can only communicate in English.
RabiuMaster English for All Age Groups From a Native Speaker
I’m a native English speaker, currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics Engineering in Istanbul. I’ve been teaching for a year now both in-person and online. I can help you master the four key English skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. I can as well prepare you for any English exam. As an expert in English language, I will like to assist students, and anyone interested in learning. I like to support and encourage my students and I also like to build a strong relationship with each and every one of them, till they feel comfortable to speak to me in my native language. My goal is to pass my expertise to individuals in need of support. Get in touch if you’re interested.
DelailaGeneral, Business, IELTS and TOEFL English Classes
Dear Prospective Student,
I am a CELTA Qualified English teacher approved by Cambridge University/United Kingdom. I teach English with British accent and offer tutoring in General and Business English. Also I prepare students for IELTS and TOEFL exams.
I lived in London for most of my life and studied range of different subjects from Marketing to Merchandising so I am highly experienced in Business English and trading.
I currently teach in a college in Istanbul and have availability to teach privately.
Please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
Marinaprivate lessons in French and in literature- DELF preparation- DALF
Teacher with 20 years experience in this field; offers these courses to improve the level of a French language learner, to make students of this module understand the literature courses better and prepare candidates for the different language tests, being a DELF / DALF correcting examiner.
LaurentFrench private lessons, (using English as support)
I am a graduate teacher, with years of experience in universities, French colleges and language schools and I have taught both grammar and FLE.
My goal is to advance learners and students without overcharging it.
I prepare learners for exams such as DELF, DALF ...
For more information, do not hesitate to contact me.
NisaChinese Private Lesson For Everyone/ Herkes İçin Çince Özel Ders
I had Mandarin Language education in Taiwan, National Sun Yat Sen University. I have teaching experiences for over 4 years. I can speak Turkish (native), English, Mandarin Chinese and Korean in different levels. Tayvan National Sun Yat Sen Üniversitesi'nde Mandarin Çincesi eğitimi aldım. 2 yıldan uzun bir süredir yabancılara Türkçe, Türklere ise İngilizce ve Çince özel ders vermekteyim.
ÖmerEnglish and Turkish lessons as a second language (en) (tr)
I am working as a research assistant in a private university in Istanbul. I have completed my BA and MA degrees in English Language and Literature. I have been an ESL Teacher for three years.
In addition, I have experience in Teaching Turkish as a second language as well.
İstanbulda özel bir üniversite de araştırma görevlisi olarak çalışıyorum. Lisans ve yüksel lisans eğitimi İngiliz Dili ve Edebiyatı üzerine tamamladım. 3 yıllık ingilizce öğretmenliği deneyimim bulunmaktadır.
HughPractical and fun English classes to improve your confidence in English!
Are you looking to improve your English with an experienced teacher?
Well, I am the teacher for you! I am a British native speaker with over 10 years teaching experience.I hold two university degree's and two professional teaching certificates.
My lessons are fun, practical and will improve your confidence in using English for work and pleasure!
EliseFrench private lessons by university graduate in Letters
French private lessons are for students wishing:
- consolidate their bases in grammar, spelling
- improve their language skills (allophone students)
- improve their speaking skills (conversation classes)
-profect the written expression
- ECR exams
- prepare for the written examinations at the end of the studies (maturity, certificate of completion)
- help with the writing of works of maturity (or other works of end of studies), of dissertation
- work on argumentative texts
- acquire a method to analyze literary texts
- fill gaps
- improve their spelling
- prepare for oral exams (maturity, compulsory leaving certificates)
- learn how to perform bibliographic research
For help with writing:
The objective is above all to acquire effective tools. The pupil will thus be able to learn to structure his ideas, to argue in a coherent (and convincing) way and to enrich his vocabulary.
For the corrections of end of studies work:
so that the meeting with the student is at the most profitable, I ask him to send me his writings before the meeting.
Apart from my presence with the student, any course involves a preparation time before and after the lesson, including the work that I correct. My goal is to design an individualized course, so I take the time to write detailed comments on corrected work or tips to ensure maximum success for everyone.
For example, an editorial correction can easily be the subject of a detailed commentary of 4 typewritten pages.
For adults (FLE):
In order to optimally prepare the first ones, I take the initiative to inform myself in advance of their objectives / expectations. Whether to practice speaking in everyday life, the professional world or to practice oral presentations, I prepare either PPT or technical sheets in advance that I send by mail ( after booking on the website).
The other alternative is to make a PV of the course that I send (or that I print). Giving importance to keeping a written record on the one hand to better memorize the topics covered, on the other hand to better assimilate the spelling.
Of a general nature, a concrete situation that responds to the learner's needs is the starting point. From this situation, I address the essential grammatical points.
LidiaGeneral Knowledge for a lifelong learning education
Specialize into simplifying concepts; experienced in International Education IB, Jury Central and University curriculum.
Political Sciences, Law, History, Arts and Theoretical Sciences.
Cambridge certified Teacher, professor of Business Law and Ethics.
AngelikaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!