JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
KristinLearn How To Read Tarot Cards For Yourself and Others
Tarot is an ancient way to access your deepest emotions and to picture the truth about yourself, others or a situation. While some use it as an instrument to see the future, I prefer to call it a communication tool with your higher self whose language we need to decode. In my classes I introduce you to Tarot and teach you how to perform readings for yourself and others.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
VladUse your creative thinking and get ideas&solutions
This online session is for those people who seek inspiration, want to find solutions & new ideas, like experimenting new techniques, are familiar with personal development and they are more interested to use their creative thinking, have open minds to change their perspective.
What the participant will get from the session:
Developing creative thinking through playful exercises that can be used for any problem or purpose
Confidence in personal ideas
Open up to new ways of solving problems
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
AdrienneSupport courses in French, English and Philosophy
I give classes in literary subjects up to the final level. After 3 years of studies in the preparatory class for the grandes écoles in a Parisian high school, I obtained an under-qualification at the Ecole Normale Supérieure with excellent grades in the subjects mentioned above. I also got a degree in philosophy. Accustomed to being with children (I have been an au pair for a year), I think I have the drive and seriousness to deliver quality classes.
HélèneManage your studies, apprehend an exam session, understand social science courses, write a thesis
My "course" is not a course, because I do not intend to teach new subjects. I propose instead support / follow-up / coaching. So you bring your class, or questions, or a work (or memory) in progress, or you just come with your class schedule, and I'll guide you in there, I explain concepts or course chapters remained obscure (I love to popularize), or simply I give you tips and tricks to be well organized in your studies and you get out at best!
- Organization of an exam session
- Coaching for students (organization of his working time, his week, his schedule ...)
- Analysis of the working method of the student to improve its efficiency (on the basis of notes, schedules, possible syntheses ...)
- Additional explanations in human sciences (on the basis of the course material)
- Follow-up and help for a job to be done in Bac in sociology-anthropology
- Coaching for any student who has to write his thesis in the humanities
- Proofreading on the background of anthropological dissertations
Concerned public :
- optional high school students "social sciences"
- graduate students (uni / hautes écoles) whatever the subject (for a general course in human sciences Bac 1 or 2)
- students of uni / hautes écoles (Bac or Master) for a course of sociology / anthropology
- students (or VAE) who must pass a jury in anthropology
See you soon !
RafaëlPhilosophy (initiation or deepening, all concerned)
This course is primarily an introduction to philosophy, ideal for beginners. We will discuss the major currents, from Antiquity to the contemporary era.
For those who want to go further, I propose more in-depth courses in the following disciplines: general epistemology, anthropology, philosophy of science, philosophy of nature, moral philosophy, aesthetics, metaphysics.
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
ClairePsychology and Neuroscience Tutoring/ Class for All Levels
This class is meant for anyone interested in psychology, interesting topics of psychology, theory of mind, neuroscience, and more. The class itself depends on the students and what each one wants to learn. I have two degrees in Psychology and Neuroscience and would love to share knowledge or help tutor those working towards their bachelor's in either. This is meant to be entertaining and educational and leave everyone with big questions and thoughts.
Anakarkis AnakarkisSchool support: philosophy, English, French.
I offer online tutoring courses in the following subjects:
- philosophy (terminal and higher level)
- English (college level and higher up to the License)
- French (elementary and higher level).
I have a Master of Philosophy Epistemology (UFR Aix-Marseille) and a TEFL, international diploma of teaching English as a second language.
I have taught at colleges and schools several times, and I have given many private lessons.
Whether it's a one-time need or a long-term follow-up, do not hesitate to contact me :-)