HughPractical and fun English classes to improve your confidence in English!
Are you looking to improve your English with an experienced teacher?
Well, I am the teacher for you! I am a British native speaker with over 10 years teaching experience.I hold two university degree's and two professional teaching certificates.
My lessons are fun, practical and will improve your confidence in using English for work and pleasure!
Samprivate tutoring in English, academic support in psychology, academic support
My specialty is IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Depending on your needs, we can work on the four important aspects of the language: oral and written production, oral and written comprehension. I also worked with all public with different projects, so according to your needs we reformulate the modalities of the courses.
With 6 years of studies in psychology, I can help you along your journey, for your homework, cover letters, theoretical concepts, case analyzes etc.
AdrienneSupport courses in French, English and Philosophy
I give classes in literary subjects up to the final level. After 3 years of studies in the preparatory class for the grandes écoles in a Parisian high school, I obtained an under-qualification at the Ecole Normale Supérieure with excellent grades in the subjects mentioned above. I also got a degree in philosophy. Accustomed to being with children (I have been an au pair for a year), I think I have the drive and seriousness to deliver quality classes.
NaomiCOMPLETE PROFESSIONAL COACHING ON SKYPE (CV AND LETTERS)
COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL COACHING ON SKYPE:
- Help with resume writing
- Help writing personalized cover letters
- Help with the constitution of a candidature file
- Help to create a Linkedin profile
Put the odds on your side to get a job!
KristinLearn How To Read Tarot Cards For Yourself and Others
Tarot is an ancient way to access your deepest emotions and to picture the truth about yourself, others or a situation. While some use it as an instrument to see the future, I prefer to call it a communication tool with your higher self whose language we need to decode. In my classes I introduce you to Tarot and teach you how to perform readings for yourself and others.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Trained and experienced trainer, 38 years old, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and abroad.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
MichèleLearn to Learn - Increase the capacity of your memory
The aim of this course is to understand how our brain and memory work in particular - It is also to acquire means and tips for better and more memorizing - It is finally for older people to know that we can learn at any age.
The course is a little theoretical then very practical with examples and rather fun training exercises.
Put emotion, use all our senses, all this facilitates memorization and this course proves it.
ShulaLife coach, personal development focused on your person with Shula at your own pace and according to your real nature
Create a fulfilling life according to your desires and your passions is your will? This coaching is for you. You will get to know yourself and become the one you want to be deep inside of you, I am here to guide you at your own pace.
What I am going to teach you is not a miracle recipe to be happy, nor will it be the magic potion for you to become a star, nor be popular or even an outstanding speaker.
What I propose is an introduction to your inner self. What I propose to you is a journey of personal development on all levels of your life, both professional and personal. I propose to you to discover the satisfaction in the small things like way of happiness and not towards the happiness.
I invite you in this program to get to know you, to know your desires, the things you like, the things you want to avoid, the relationships you want to attract to you. In this personal coaching, our focus will be solely on your person, what you aspire to be, what you are in the depths of your being.
In this program, you will be able to free yourself from your taboos from your culture, your education, your prejudices, your complexes, your phobias and all the obstacles that stand between your self today and your great self. tomorrow.
AnnePERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, DISCUSSION, LISTENING FOR ADULTS
This course adapts to each person in his case always individual and very personal. He offers a gentle, rigorous, persevering and above all kind help for an effective personal development. The methods employ the art of listening, non-judgmental discussion, a simple presence and trust, the art of curiosity, as well as exercises related to artistic expression.
EmileHomework Help / Further Education - From Primary to High School
As a student of International Law, I followed a literary course that allowed me to deepen my knowledge of literature, philosophy and the command of English.
I am just as inclined to do a simple homework help for the youngest than a French bac preparation or philosophy for the older ones.
Do not hesitate to contact me, whether for a single methodology course or a deepening of a subject.
Possibility of courses by Skype.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
GamilImprove selfsteem, coaching and couseling for work and life, self control
A tutorship to take out the best of you and put it on your hands, give you a new sense of life, reach new life goals, improve self steem, increase self motivation and overcome any difficult life situation. Unchain yourself from your past, or past diffuclt situations, be a better and improved person, working on your strenghts.