HughPractical and fun English language classes that will improve your confidence in the English language!
Classes with me will improve your confidence in using English for work and in your free time!
Learn practical English skills and have fun whilst doing so!
Speaking good English means increasing your job opportunities and gaining a better financial position for you and your family.
I have a clear and friendly British English accent which will make learning that much easier for you
I hold 2 university degree's and 2 professional teaching certificates. And have taught students of all ages from around the world for more than 10 years!
You are most welcome, and I look forward to hearing from you:-)
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
KristinLearn How To Read Tarot Cards For Yourself and Others
Tarot is an ancient way to access your deepest emotions and to picture the truth about yourself, others or a situation. While some use it as an instrument to see the future, I prefer to call it a communication tool with your higher self whose language we need to decode. In my classes I introduce you to Tarot and teach you how to perform readings for yourself and others.
MichèleLearn to Learn - Increase the capacity of your memory
The aim of this course is to understand how our brain and memory work in particular - It is also to acquire means and tips for better and more memorizing - It is finally for older people to know that we can learn at any age.
The course is a little theoretical then very practical with examples and rather fun training exercises.
Put emotion, use all our senses, all this facilitates memorization and this course proves it.
ShulaLife coach, personal development focused on your person with Shula at your own pace and according to your real nature
Create a fulfilling life according to your desires and your passions is your will? This coaching is for you. You will get to know yourself and become the one you want to be deep inside of you, I am here to guide you at your own pace.
What I am going to teach you is not a miracle recipe to be happy, nor will it be the magic potion for you to become a star, nor be popular or even an outstanding speaker.
What I propose is an introduction to your inner self. What I propose to you is a journey of personal development on all levels of your life, both professional and personal. I propose to you to discover the satisfaction in the small things like way of happiness and not towards the happiness.
I invite you in this program to get to know you, to know your desires, the things you like, the things you want to avoid, the relationships you want to attract to you. In this personal coaching, our focus will be solely on your person, what you aspire to be, what you are in the depths of your being.
In this program, you will be able to free yourself from your taboos from your culture, your education, your prejudices, your complexes, your phobias and all the obstacles that stand between your self today and your great self. tomorrow.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
SimoProfessor of Mathematics and Physics helps develop the potential of his students
The success of students and students in science and the development of their potential is a goal that is close to my heart. The so-called hard sciences, such as mathematics and physics, although often considered difficult, are accessible to all by giving them the means and persevering. It is important for me to share this knowledge and knowledge with others, especially with high school students. I put the student at the heart of my concerns and the support I provide goes in the direction of teachers.
I have 7 years of experience as an engineer. I worked in industrial systems risk studies in major automobile and rail groups. I have skills in life coaching and I am certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). I am bilingual French, English.
My experience as a teacher is 3 years of maths and physics.
GamilImprove selfsteem, coaching and couseling for work and life, self control
A tutorship to take out the best of you and put it on your hands, give you a new sense of life, reach new life goals, improve self steem, increase self motivation and overcome any difficult life situation. Unchain yourself from your past, or past diffuclt situations, be a better and improved person, working on your strenghts.
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
VladUse your creative thinking and get ideas&solutions
This online session is for those people who seek inspiration, want to find solutions & new ideas, like experimenting new techniques, are familiar with personal development and they are more interested to use their creative thinking, have open minds to change their perspective.
What the participant will get from the session:
Developing creative thinking through playful exercises that can be used for any problem or purpose
Confidence in personal ideas
Open up to new ways of solving problems
CharlenPersonal coaching and development assistance and self-confidence
Aware of our fast-moving and increasingly sophisticated world, we forget the human that we are and that in the making.
You want to consolidate your posture, enrich your self-confidence, develop your charisma, your public speaking, dramatize your interventions, resolve conflicts, energize a team, add creativity to your professional approach and strengthen your comfort of being.
Dare a personalized coaching approach, an inventory with serenity and conviction that you are someone important and that it is opportune to take care of this value. Consultant and certified professional coach Vincent Lenhardt, I will be happy to contribute to your influence. My approaches and Method: Art as an analytical tool; in Numen process training, & PNL & AT & meditation learning and mind transformation in Dangsong ling.
RafaëlPhilosophy (initiation or deepening, all concerned)
This course is primarily an introduction to philosophy, ideal for beginners. We will discuss the major currents, from Antiquity to the contemporary era.
For those who want to go further, I propose more in-depth courses in the following disciplines: general epistemology, anthropology, philosophy of science, philosophy of nature, moral philosophy, aesthetics, metaphysics.