FawziFrench private lessons: Language, Written and oral communication
I am coach, writer and teacher of French since 2012. I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, a little English and a little Turkish.
I give lessons in language, communication and literature with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role play, so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
GoharLearn or improve your french with a professional teacher
Learn to speak french or improve your french with a professional teacher .
My lessons are very effective , during my lessons you will learn to speak classical french without accent .
I offer Conversational french
Medical French and more
During my lessons we wil learn grammar/lexicology/ortographe how to conjugate easly verbs in french /
My classes are available only via webcamera .
It's a great opportunity to learn a new language without leaving your space. Hurry up to book a class you wont regret )))
EvaLearn Dutch, French, English or German at your own pace
Fully adjusted to your level and your needs, I will prepare your own materials and grammar you need.
Also help with translations, reading and writing documents, homework, etc
I have a fixed experience teaching all levels, several languages
EliseFrench private lessons by university graduate in Letters
French private lessons are intended for students wishing:
- consolidate their bases in grammar, othograph
- improve their language skills (allophone students)
- improve their speaking skills (conversation classes)
-profect the written expression
- ECR exams
- prepare for the written examinations at the end of the studies (maturity, certificate of completion)
- help with the writing of works of maturity (or other works of end of studies), of dissertation
- work on argumentative texts
- acquire a method to analyze literary texts
- fill gaps
- improve their spelling
- prepare for oral exams (maturity, compulsory leaving certificates)
- learn to perform bibliographic research
For help with writing:
the goal is above all to acquire effective tools. Students will learn how to structure their ideas, argue in a coherent (and convincing) way and enrich their vocabulary.
For the corrections of end of studies work:
so that the meeting with the student is at the most profitable, I ask him to send me his writings before the meeting.
Apart from my presence with the student, any course involves a preparation time before and after the lesson, including the work that I correct. My goal is to design an individualized course, so I take the time to write detailed comments on corrected work or tips to ensure maximum success for everyone.
For example, an editorial correction can easily be the subject of a detailed commentary of 4 typewritten pages. This is a job included in my services.
For adults (FLE):
In order to optimally prepare the first, I take the initiative to inform them in advance of their objectives / expectations. Whether to practice speaking in everyday life, the professional world or to practice oral presentations, I prepare either PPT or technical sheets in advance that I send by mail ( after booking on the website).
The other alternative is to make a PV of the course that I send (or that I print). Giving importance to keeping a written record on the one hand to better memorize the topics, on the other hand to better assimilate the spelling.
Of a general nature, a concrete situation that responds to the learner's needs is the starting point. From this situation, I address the essential grammatical points.
ValentinImprove your FRENCH! Améliorer votre Français: prononciation, diction, construction de phrases
If you've just moved to France and want to improve your French I'm here to help!
Trained actor at Cours Florent in Acting in English, I moved to London and Toronto to improve my English. I am now back in Paris, bilingual and eager to help new foreigners to improve their French! You'll see that there are more connexions between French and English than you'd think!
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me to see what we can do together!
CamilleHomework help, tutoring and methodology
My name is Camille, I am a 21 year old student with a high school diploma.
For four years now, I propose to give private lessons / homework help:
Revisions and explanation of lessons with the child / student / adult, analysis and implementation of exercises (oral and written) and methodological tips; at all levels.
-French all levels
-Mathematics: from primary to second
-English (Certification by the University of Cambridge) all levels
-Spanish, all levels
-History-Geography, all levels
-Arts Plastics and History of Art (patent)
Based on my previous experiences, I know how to adapt to all students.
I propose you a program ON MEASURE, according to YOU, your expectations, your capacities ...
My goal is that we are a shock team, successful, for sure !!
I move on Castres and up to 10 km around, the courses can also take place in the municipal library of Castres.
I also give lessons on Toulouse, at the student or in a public place (library, library or quiet bar).
I accept universal service checks.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information, I remain at your disposal.
AnaïsFrench tutoring for everyone with a native speaker !
I am Anaïs, I am a native speaker of French. I have more than 4 years of experience in teaching and tutoring. I can help you improve your French whatever your level is. (I am also fully proficient in English so I can give you explanations in English if needed.)
I enjoy sharing my knowledge of languages, I am easily adaptable, and I know how to create a lively environment to get my students interested in their new language!
I can help you speak more easily, help you with grammar and conjugation, teach you pronunciation, help you prepare for an exam or an interview...
I am used to teaching a wide range of students : elementary and secondary school pupils, university students, and adults.
Feel free to contact me if you need more information
Mohamed Mbarekmath,physique,arabic,self confidence ,public speaking
empty your minde ! teaching math is like teaching life learning the basic its like learning evrething ! with the adventure of the numbers be your own changement and do what makes you diffrent ,cose after all its only about logics,and if u get it your in!
MorganeFrench tutoring and learning methods
Formerly a lawyer in France, I am enrolled at the University of Sherbrooke in linguistics. I teach literacy and francization as a volunteer in an association. My goal is to provide my students not only with solid knowledge of standard French but also to support them in order to master a more sustained French. In this perspective, I adapt to the personal situation and the needs of each one. I help with the preparation of homework and questions. I particularly want to work both writing and speaking.
CharlieFrench course by a native speaker : learn french through different approaches
The purpose of this class is to learn french through the french culture and oral conversation mostly. There will be different approaches to learning french : activities related to the french culture (cooking crêpes,...) a more conventional method of learning (for grammar for example, if needed), oral conversation (about actuality, the culture, art,...), and possibly the study of books, texts, movies in french.
During the class I will mostly speak french, and I consider oral conversation a very important part of the class.
If you feel the need to learn even more, I will also give homework such as specific grammar exercises, and I will recommend to you some books to read in french or movies to watch depending on your interests.
AstridBijlessen Dutch, French and history for high school students
I have a wide educational experience at different schools and I also teach Dutch, French and history for young people. Do you need extra information about the material? Do you have difficulty with processing large amounts of material? Do you struggle with your study method? Or do you have a foreign language background and do you have to work extra on your Dutch? Then you've come to the right place.
AnneFrench as a foreign language course. Preparation for the DELF exam. DALF
Experienced specialist in the field of didactics of French as a foreign language offers personalized and effective courses according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages to acquire:
• excellent pronunciation
• Flawless spelling
• Vocabulary rich and adapted to all levels of language
• Proper syntax according to the communication situation
• Rules of address and politeness,
• Regulation of relations between generations, sexes, statuses, social groups, with their specific markers.
My course is intended for non-francophone adults of all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
Using a recognized and effective learning method such as the Alter Ego method as well as all the specialized works in French as a foreign language, my course has a complete and varied content.
All the didactic materials adopted during the course such as press articles, literature texts, films, audio media and others bring to class an optimal dynamic. Therefore, they offer a more practical approach to the language and understand all aspects of French and Swiss culture.
Each daily class includes progressive learning of grammar, spelling, conjugation and vocabulary.
Conscious of the importance of fluency in spoken language, I also devote a large part to speaking and conversation.
AssilFLE Tutor with 2 years of experience
I will use the points of difficulty to present and teach the main points of the lesson.
we will practice the new voice, grammar, etc. in a controlled activity. I always try to allow students to try to speak as much as possible and generally more than me because I think it is important to learn to express your ideas in a fluid and natural way. I have to slow down when I speak when necessary. allow the student to understand. I will usually take your favorite topics into consideration, but I am open to talking about new things with you, to help you use a unique vocabulary for that topic. and needs
CelieLearn French with a native speaker, professional teacher graduated from The Sorbonne
My belief is that each student is different and requires a tailor made lesson to meet that student’s needs and goals. Every class is personalised for your own profile and is adapted as needed. I give priority to conversation, convinced that even from the very first day, one can start to communicate in the new language and thus gain confidence to go on.
I base my courses on the four essential competencies: speaking, listening, writing and reading, always focusing on your personal goals and motivation. I progressively integrate phonetics, grammar, conjugation, vocabulary in the courses which always include practical exercises. You will also learn a lot about the culture as it is deeply linked to the language.
The pedagogic materials I choose are mostly created for native speakers : texts from literature, newspapers, radio podcasts, videos, songs.... Indeed, I am convinced that the learning process has to tackle « real subjects », as languages are alive and constantly changing. My main challenge is to help the learners to be able to « think » in the second language. The debate is the heart of my classroom, but always in a playful way, through many role games — for me learning a language is first and foremost a great joy !
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)