JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
DomnaGreek lessons as a second language for adults and children
Let's have an online lesson! Learning a new language is among the things you can do during this lockdown.
This class is about learning the greek language. The focus is on learning greek in order to communicate in your everyday life (including work) or to obtain the greek diploma. I'm a native speaker teacher who loves to teach the greek language.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
Claire-Sybilleto learn ancient Greek or biblical Greek, course of support
Learning ancient Greek opens to the roots of our western way of thinking, philosophy, logic, and also gives insights into the functioning of our modern languages.
Learning Biblical Greek gives access to the reading of New Testament texts in the original language, which makes it possible to get closer to the way of thinking and speaking about the time.
Reading in the original language allows you to discover a deeper meaning to the text that we read "from always"
This reading offers a freshness of reading and opens a world of meaning.
ValadoDo you speak Greek? If don't, communicate and learn greek easily.
My name is Valado and i am greek teacher.
Greek is very interesting language and you learn more easily to communicate with native people.
However,I specialize in tutoring modern greek as a foreign language and ancient greek. I assign homework after every lesson.
Communicate with me to learn about greek language.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
MariaGreek Lessons from Native Speaker in English and French
Hello, my name is Maria and I'm a Greek native speaker. I would like to share my language with you. Whether you are looking for someone to help you with Greek as student or adult who is interested in exploring this beautiful language, I am sure I can help you with it.
I live in Antwerp from September 2018. I studied French Language and Literature in Greece and France. I speak English, French and little bit Italian, so I can give Greek classes in English and French.
NikolTeaching Greek , modern and ancient to students and adults.
Hello! My name is Nikoleta. I come from Greece and I live in Rotterdam. I am a Greek native teacher. I teach greek to students and adults. Also I teach ancient Greek and history. If you are interested in learning a new language or to improve your Greek, don't hesitate to contact me.
ElenaModern Greek course via Skype with a native Greek teacher
Greek native, teacher of modern Greek at the Romanistik University of Saarlandes in Germany, and passionate about teaching offers you modern Greek courses by Skype!
Training ALL LEVELS. Do not waste your time with inefficient methods. You will have in front of you a real Greek teacher with whom you will exchange while enjoying a cultural immersion.
Feel free to share with me your project!
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
KonstantinosPrivate lessons for Modern and Ancient Greek and Latin
Teaching Ancient and Modern Greek, as a foreign language, had been my passion for almost 9 years now. Greek Philology was my BA, and I am currently graduating from my Research Master Program in Indo-European and Comparative Linguistics from the VU University Amsterdam.
AdrienneSupport courses in French, English and Philosophy
I give classes in literary subjects up to the final level. After 3 years of studies in the preparatory class for the grandes écoles in a Parisian high school, I obtained an under-qualification at the Ecole Normale Supérieure with excellent grades in the subjects mentioned above. I also got a degree in philosophy. Accustomed to being with children (I have been an au pair for a year), I think I have the drive and seriousness to deliver quality classes.
RafaëlPhilosophy (initiation or deepening, all concerned)
This course is primarily an introduction to philosophy, ideal for beginners. We will discuss the major currents, from Antiquity to the contemporary era.
For those who want to go further, I propose more in-depth courses in the following disciplines: general epistemology, anthropology, philosophy of science, philosophy of nature, moral philosophy, aesthetics, metaphysics.
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.