AngelikaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
PamelaConversing in Switzerland-German at work - private lessons
Swiss-German is the first language spoken at work in Switzerland. Perfectly bilingual, I worked for more than 15 years in German-speaking Switzerland in managerial positions.
If you are brought to speak this language in your work, we can practice together by
- 30 min. (or 60 min.) on Skype
- 60 min. at the student's home or other place of his choice *
To you to share with me your topics (sales, administrative questions, job interview), failing that I will bring topics adapted to your professional context.
DenisAdvanced private lessons in German, English and law
Teacher with great experience and particularly motivated, I have always advanced my students and brought them successfully to their exams.
After completing a full education in Germany and advanced training in Swiss law in Geneva, I want to put my skills at the service of students or students of any level in Geneva.
LaurenGerman / English Rehearsal Course & Homework Help
I'm heading home. The purpose of this course is to be able to help people who have gaps in German and / or English.
Help with homework to help with what is difficult and difficult in German, English and French eventually.
My method is work, because work is the key to success. I work with the student on the vocabulary, the grammar etc. At the end of the course I give small exercises to make sure that the student understands !!
I arrange for a short summary of the course to the student & I give him homework at the end for the next class (if needed)
MariaEnglish Lessons For Children (Beginner and intermediate)
My goal is to persuade and aid children in both improving and learning a new language.
In the class i will focus on all the basic fundamental of learning a new language including: Grammar, Spelling,Pronunciation, Reading and Listening.
I try to make my lessons as creative as possible and I do that by introducing my students to various activities including: games boards, story books, quizzes and various other activities. This does not only make teaching English fun but helps the student more engaged and attentive during my lesson.
I do provide homework which I expect to be completed before my next lesson and I am willing to help with the students school homework if needed.
MélanieSupport course / school support various subjects
I have a bachelor's degree in international relations from the University of Geneva and am currently a master's degree in tourism at the University of Lausanne. I give support lessons and / or refresher courses in different subjects during the school year and during the summer holidays and school holidays.
- languages: French / English and German /
- History, geography, politics, geopolitics
- Economy (college level)
- law (college level)
- help with homework
- other materials on request.
I provide the course material as well as the necessary exercises and theory and any other necessary supplements for the courses.
My educational and fun method allows the student to progress quickly and in a relevant way. I give the student tips and techniques to simplify the material seen in class and make it more logical and easier to remember.
I have a lot of experience because I have already given several lessons to different young people and I get along easily with them.
I can give individual or group lessons in Sion, Lausanne or Geneva.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.
LuizaLearn Russian culture and language. Geneva, Bernex
Native Russian-language teacher (Moscow State University, FACULTY OF LETTERS: MASTER: SPECIALIST IN PHILOLOGY AND EDUCATION) I teach Russian as a foreign language to groups of adults and privately in Geneva for 5 years. I also help to write works in Russian. I can also help you to prepare your exams.
Passionate about my native language and Russian culture, I have always had a particular interest in sharing knowledge. I like to learn new things every day and especially I like to discover this to others. Creative and committed, I know how to achieve the objectives, which are entrusted to me, while placing the interest of my students at the heart of my priorities.
Alizéeprivate lessons in English
English is for me a very important asset today.
Indeed, it is essential today to speak English to find a job.
Having spent several months in Canada (Vancouver), South Africa and Australia (I even worked there), I am ready to give English lessons to those who need it.
I would even take the greatest pleasure!
JessicaFrench and Italian courses from beginner to advanced
I am currently in training on the job as a social educator and to round off my end of the month, I teach French and Italian. For those who would like to learn these languages or who have difficulties with them. I am available every Saturday as well as Thursdays and Fridays every other week (since one week out of two I have course on Lausanne).
YasminePrivate course in English and German
Student offers support courses in German and English at primary, secondary and high school levels. I already have experience in the field and therefore supports and homework to offer. My schedule is quite flexible.
HilaireLanguage course: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
Our language teaching program is tailored to the specific needs of the learner and his / her environment.
You have the opportunity to start at any time.
At home, in the office, individual or group courses, intensive, business, distance courses, immersion courses, exam preparation or tutoring.
Are you beginners or just curious? Are you intermediate or advanced?
You are all welcome!
BenediktFun and effective German classes, Berlin and online
The best way to learn a new language is through natural interaction. And I believe that you learn most effectively when you feel at ease and when you are having fun!
You will see that each class is individually adapted to your personal learning style and that you can improve at your optimal level, because you will always be challenged but never overwhelmed.
I am an enthusiastic language learner myself and know the importance of a fun and knowledgeable teacher. Because I enjoyed learning with great teachers so much, I'm committed to be that for you in every class as well.
With this German class, you will get
• a very competent, patient, and fun tutor with years of experience
• a very supportive environment
• as many opportunities as possible to actually speak German, reflect on it, and improve
• 3-4 hrs of homework per lesson (if you want!)
• heaps of audio and video material as well as many exercises to help you practise all aspects of the German language
• and you will see how manageable the German grammar actually is!
Of course, you can adjust the classes to whatever you consider to be most relevant for you!
If you like my approach and want to improve your German, write me a message or book a lesson with me! I would love to help you with your German, whether in person or online!
You can start right away at any level!