FawziPrivate lessons in Arabic: Language and communication
I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, English and a little Turkish.
I teach Arabic: language and communication with an effective pedagogy, written and oral so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain all my courses to foreigners by webcam, because I am in Morocco, in Rabat. And if you will come to my country one day, I will be very happy to see you.
I present my classes in French, Arabic or Spanish, according to your choice.
MohammedArabic For Everyone, Standard Arabic and Darja for Everyone
I am a native Arabic Speaker, born and grown up in Egypt then I moved to Belgium for my study, beside being native Arabic i have mastered speaking Standard Arabic and I have helped few Belgian students and adults with studying Arabic through my living in Leuven.
Weather you are looking for someone to help you with Arabic as student or adult who is interested in exploring this beautiful language, I am sure I can help you with it. I speak a bit of Dutch but I am super fluent in English.
ArwaOral and written English courses for all levels
English language and an international language and this is the time to learn this language to facilitate your professional life
Many people face a problem learning this language and I am here to facilitate this struggle
I am an understanding people
OmarArabic Language / Lezioni di Arabo per stranieri con madrelingua
Arabic is the official language of 26 countries including 5 of the wealthiest countries in the world. Learning such a language will allow you to discover the most interesting cultures in today's world. It will also look good in your resume.
With only 4 hours per week you are going to see yourself able to read and speak the language of 310 m people around the world in less than a year.
The course is tailored for your needs. Do you need it to work? Travel? Read Arabic content online? we will discuss everything before the course takes place.
SamarLearn egyptian arabic online through conversations
Hello,this class is for those who learn egyptian arabic through conversations
i use skype and hangout in my lessons
this will help you to speak as i use photos,audio and videos through our conversation and i think it is suitable for adults
SamirLearn Arabic (Fusha and Dialects) for all levels online via Skype
Experienced lecturer / tutor / teacher of Arabic & Hebrew & German and intercultural training & coaching Islamic & Arab World + translator & interpreter (Arabic & German) with MBA in International Management Consulting & Diploma in Business Administration / Management
- 34 years experienced tutor of modern Arabic and Hebrew & German + Intercultural Management for non-native speakers
- Native speaker of MSA Modern Standard Arabic / Dialect of Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Syria & Libanon
- Diploma / BA in Business Administration (Management & Controlling) and Executive MBA in IMC International Management Consulting degrees from German & UK located universities
- 34-year experience in the teaching of Arabic, Hebrew & German and Intercultural Competence at various German universities in the Frankfurt & Rhein-Main-Area : Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Hochschule Darmstadt, Hochschule Rhein-Main Wiesbaden, University of Würzburg etc.,
- Based in Frankfurt am Main City, Hessen Germany
What do I offer?
- I offer one to one and group lessons in Arabic language.
- I offer one to one and group lessons in German for non-native (arabs & muslims) speakers.
- I offer lessons to university students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- I provide Arabic / German / Arabic translation and interpreting in various areas (Media, marketing, business, etc).
SarahArabic language lessons for all levels and for all ages.
Currently, I am teaching Arabic to children their ages range between 6 - 9 years.
I can teach Arabic since it's my mother tongue language and I always use it and currently I teach my son Arabic at home. I studied Arabic since my first year in school. In addition, I am from Yemen our dialect is so close to the classic Arabic.
RyTutoring / English course / Math course
Engineer in industrial engineering and master student at the Compiègne University of Technology I propose to give courses in languages (English, Arabic, French), mathematics and tutoring in a general way.
Do not hesitate to contact me.
Dana A.Arabic for non-Native Speakers. How to understand Arabic in better way.
Learning forigner language becomes one of the important things to communicate. Arabic Language Nowadays is required in many international jobs. I have designed this course to reach you wherever you are so you can learn Arabic at your home with me - an Arabic teacher- from my home also.
YasnaLearn Arabic or Tunisian language easily
Tunisian living in Liege, I offer, for the curious or others, courses in Arabic language (literary Arabic or Tunisian dialect) and you can choose to learn to read and write or just talk and all at the same time. In a very relaxed atmosphere I will also make you discover the Arab culture and specifically the Tunisian culture. Classes will take place at home or by Skype (or other software;).
AmriHow to learn astronomy in a simple and a perfect way
ASTRONOMY is that science wich will make you stare all night long into the sky and wonder how we were born or how many stars are there ect ...
My goal is to share this kind of science and to keep students motivated to learn more about the universe and themselves .
Don't worry i'll make it simple and easy to undrestand using whatever language u prefere (english, french , arabic)
We can do it
GemmaLearn and improve Standard Arabic or Tunisian Dialect
We will discover the basics of Arabic using exemples from everyday life, arabic songs and current news. Do you want to amaze your North African friends or just love tunisian dialect? I will teach you how to speak it very fast with some simple tricks!
CreativeDarija - Moroccan Dialect - for English speaking people - pour les gens qui parlent français.
Learning Darija (the Moroccan Arabic Dialect) is very important for these types of people:
- Expats who work or are willing to work in Morocco.
- Exchange Program students.
- People who plan to visit Morocco as Tourists.
- People who want to Invest in Morocco.
- People who want to marry a Moroccan.
Why is it so important?
- Moroccans appreciate most foreigners who try to speak Darija.
- To avoid misunderstanding.
- To avoid getting Scammed.
- To understand what’s going on around you.
- To better communicate with Moroccans.