SamarLearn egyptian arabic online through conversations
Hello, my name is Samar, a community tutor on many sites online and I am an Italian instructor in Alexandria my city since 2014
I graduated from faculty of arts greek and roman studies in 2013.
I also studied at Aristotele University of Thessaloniki in 2016.
I speak four languages (Arabic, English, Italian and Greek)
This class is for those who want to learn egyptian arabic through conversations or anyone who just wants to practice what he or she already knows with a native egyptian speaker
This will help you to speak as i use photos,audio and videos in our lessons and i think it is suitable for adults
the lesson will depend on what you need and on your level
i provide you with materials,audio files,videos,photos and games etc.......
this course is for any level
I can teach you in English, Italian, Arabic or Greek
The lesson happens online via any social application like skype, zoom etc...
Or if the student lives here in Alexandria we can meet in any place
Any arrangement will be done here on the site.
Don't hesitate to contact me anytime
See you ;)
CharlotteImprove your speeches in public and in meetings / Brussels
Public speaking is one of the most scary things for human beings. For some, this can be extremely disabling and hinder their entire career.
But this apprehension concerns a very large percentage of the population and crosses all categories of age, sex or socio-professional environment. If you are in this case, you can start by reassuring yourself: you are not alone!
The second good news is that it works! It is by practicing that you will learn how to lower the level of stress, to be more aware of what you have to do and to be well prepared.
To practice, I offer private lessons: a benevolent and demanding environment that will allow us to adapt to your specific needs. Once you have understood your fears and learned to overcome them, speaking (in public, meeting) may be a great source of fun!
MohanLearn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way
Learn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way.
Am a Tamil Tutor, Will be helping you in learning the Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way. Which is oriented 2000 years before.
Still this language is available in Southern part of India Called the State of Tamil nadu
KristinLearn How To Read Tarot Cards For Yourself and Others
Tarot is an ancient way to access your deepest emotions and to picture the truth about yourself, others or a situation. While some use it as an instrument to see the future, I prefer to call it a communication tool with your higher self whose language we need to decode. In my classes I introduce you to Tarot and teach you how to perform readings for yourself and others.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
YuClick the Chinese language and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read, and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study the Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau, and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
AnastasiaOnline 1–on–1/ small group Russian lessons with the native instructor
Hello! I'm Anastasia - an experienced and qualified professional who holds two degrees in teaching English and Russian(BA and MA). I have been teaching for over 13 years at university and K-12 levels in various countries in Europe. I continuously expand my knowledge and specialization to make my lessons more interesting and more effective.
My lessons are better suited for those who want to build their vocabulary and fluency, to understand and be understood and be confident in a conversation with Russian native speakers.
My online learning class is student-centered, skill-oriented and task-based, targeting fluency and accuracy. I offer Conversational Russian, Russian for work,traveling, Russian for beginners, etc. It's your class, so my main goal is to lead you through a lesson tailored for your own learning level and language goals.
The lessons are ideal for students from beginners to advanced and include all four skills i.e. Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, cultural awareness and traditions.
Ms. EmmEnglish conversation: daily conversations and building vocabulary.
Speak like an English speaker.
The best way to learn a language is by speaking it and immersing yourself in the language.
This class is to help you build confidence in your English conversations.
In this class we will: practice daily conversations and build our vocabulary.
Jill AnnetteEnglish, ESL, Speaking, Proofreading/Editing, English for Business
I offer valuable information you would pay other editors tens of thousands of dollars for. As a graduate honored with a kappa delta pi status, I had artistic license to write my own curriculum for the most prestigious private school in town, where I taught art to 7th through 12th grade. I have a love of creative thought and promise to inspire my students as we conquer the use of linguistics, the knowledge of root meanings.
St. Cloud State University Art Education Bachelor of Science Graduate. I am a lifelong learner and educator who continually thrives on research, books, and online courses. I am currently finishing (with a perfectly excellent score) Oxford Seminar's 100-hour TESOL course and have hundreds of English plans ready for your custom lessons.
I'd like to help you gain the freedom to work and live as you would like. My professional experiences heavily involve the use of art, writing, speaking, proofreading, vocabulary, computers, and more. May I pass some of these useful tips on to you?
My goal is to offer custom lessons suited to your needs and hundreds of resources in order to give you the best possible learning experience.
I will be bold about my purpose here; I aim to assist you on your conquest of knowledge. Let's make it interesting, enjoyable, practical, and worthy. I look forward to meeting you!
SCSU St. Cloud, MN
100 hours TESOL Certificate, Oxford Seminars
TaliaEnglish as a second language, passionate teacher!!
English is a very common language used in most great films, books and todays media. English is my first language and I also have been speaking french for over 15 years. Having the opportunity to be fluent in more than one language is useful in multiple aspects such as traveling or have a wider range of jobs available to you. I am very passionate about what I do and would love the opportunity to help you learn a new language :)
FernandaPersonalized Spanish lessons online with an Argentinian!
Wether you want to travel in southamerica, understand that spanish song that you cant stop singing, or find a new job in Spain I will help you doing it without the struggle of old style traditional lessons.
Languages first and only purpose is to comunicate, and thats how i plan teaching it, comunication is not only about strict rules, is about understanding WHO you are talking to and how to put your intentions with words in the right way.
To elaborate a teaching plan i will need to know your needs, your goals, and what you prefer when learning something new, you can be a person
who loves multiple choices activities or hate them, maybe you just want to talk and don´t write anything. So, the way we will do it will fit the way you
learn better, and like this you can actually enjoy this journey. Another very important part of this planning will be what topics interest you, its proved
that if we talk about cats and you are a dog person, then whatever we try to learn won´t impact in the same way, so why not sticking to what
matters to you?
I hope you find my approach interesting,and if there´s something you would like to discuss or add in your lessons please feel free to contact me