AngelikaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, lots of speaking, vocabulary phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
LiubovLearn Russian or Ukrainian language with native teacher
Hello everyone !
Russian and Ukrainian are my mother tongues and will be happy to help improve your knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian! Being a student at the French-Russian translation faculty and having a great experience of teaching French and English in my native country, I am sure that I will find an approach for each apprentice!
SylviaRUSSIAN COURSE per PROFESSOR PERFECTLY BILINGUAL
I teach the Russian language to all those who want to learn Russian in good conditions (support all levels of school-preparation for entrance exams to the Grandes Ecoles-vocational training-professional transfers-removals-relations and private correspondence-lovers of the Russian language etc ...).
The innumerable difficulties in learning Russian, particularly the declensions and the pronunciation are the subject of a particular attention on my part because they are the bases that you will control and from which you will start to be passionate for the after...
I of course adapt my courses to the availability of each and according to his rhythm
I provide free educational material and courses prepared and adapted to your needs that you will communicate to me and we will discuss if you want.
Classes take place at home or at home or at your place of work, if possible, and I recommend a duration of 2 hours per week for optimum assimilation; intensive courses are possible of course if urgent needs (2 to 3 courses or + per week and / or 2 to 3 hours per course)
MarinaPrivate lessons in Russian and English for all ages
Currently studying at the University of Nice, I offer Russian and English courses at home. I have a lot of experience in the teaching field because I taught English and Russian at all ages. Having taught in Russia and France, I prepare courses according to your needs and I use an individual pedagogy.
MeryemLanguage courses (Arabic, English and Russian) for all levels
I teach languages (Arabic, English, and Russian)
My classes are for all levels, ages, and classes.
My classes are personalized according to your real needs, your difficulties and your strengths. So you learn the level you need
I always pay attention that my courses are varied with educational material (eg videos to advance oral comprehension)
Custom method according to level: evaluation, controlled progression, fun activities, learning related to real life ...
Course on specific objectives / specialty.
AnnaEnglish, German, Russian (preparation for TestDaF, TOEFL, Ielts)
I am Russian and I teach in several foreign languages: Russian, English, German. I have C1 diplomas recognized for German, French and English. Russian is my mother tongue. I studied in the United States (0.5 year), in Germany (1 year) and I am doing my Masters in France. I have been in France since September 2019 and I speak French at level C1 too.
For English, I offer preparation courses for Ielts, TOEFL, courses in spoken English and tutoring. I have the TOEFL Ibt diploma passed in the United States with 93/120. My courses are adapted to your pace of learning, your level of knowledge acquisition and your learning methods. I offer courses balanced between 4 basic aspects of each language: oral comprehension, written comprehension, oral production,
For Germany, I did my DaF diploma with 5/4/4/4 and I studied in Germany for 1 year. I offer lessons
TanyaPrivate English, Russian and Italian course in Paris
My name is Tanya, I am a language teacher, graduated from the language faculty of Kiev, with 8 years of experience in teaching and translation.
I offer private English, Russian and Italian lessons according to your needs.
I can teach : to the student house; to my house; or with skype
AnastasiaRussian teacher all levels and all objectives
I am a native Russian educated in the sciences of education at the University of Nice.
I teach classes to individuals and businesses.
I adapt to the levels and objectives of each to satisfy you at best.
My courses are based on academic research in optimal cognitive learning.
OlesiaRussian native teacher: private lessons in Paris and Webcam (children and adults of all levels)
- Contract Manager specializing in automotive production
- Russian teacher
I am a student of Master 2 "International Trade" in Paris.
- Teaching at all levels, including technical and economic terminology (English and Russian)
- Business and Economics Lessons (English and Russian)
Methods and techniques:
Fun learning with games, with the use of multimedia equipment and role plays, audio and video podcasts.
- Warming up
- Grammatical and lexical introduction / reinforcement with a communicative approach
- Verification of homework
- Student in Master 2 Program "International Trade" at Paris-Est Créteil University (UPEC)
- Contract Manager specialized in automobile production Paris / Moscow (3 years)
- Professor at Togliatti State University (7 years)
- Master of Web-design (4 years)
- Russian teacher (2 years)
- 2015-2016: Study at Grenoble Polytechnic Institute of Informatics
- 2008/2011: Studying at Togliatti State University of Finance and Credit
- 1999/2004 Study at Togliatti State University of Technology and Entrepreneurship
OlgaPrivate tuition in Russian
I am Russian and I teach Russian by Skype. I have the good fortune to speak fluent French and live in Russia, to know the culture of my country and the similarities and differences of our two countries. Learning a language requires speaking as much as possible. I will help you learn to speak, write, understand Russian both in writing and in writing, of course. In order to understand and try my method, you can contact me and start the first lessons.
YanaRussian classes in Skype! Interesting, professional approach, modern way of teaching!
Hello, students! I`m a qualified (MA in Linguistics) and experienced Russian language tutor (native speaker)
I would be delighted to offer one-to-one Russian language tuition to determined learners, who are eager to build up their current knowledge or to start from scratch, and who are committed to achieving a certain level in a very short time, from beginner level to extensive.
My professional focus is on improving communication skills using fast-track techniques. The pace of my training is intensive and dynamic with focus on developing grammar, vocabulary, fluency and how to use the language in authentic situations
I select a training program individually for every student depending on their level, interests, and goals.
-Active learning of grammar, an extensive conversation practice.
-Creative tasks that will make language learning fun and interesting. You will quickly improve your pronunciation, grammar, speaking, reading, writing and conversational skills.
If you want to improve your language skills or start studying Russian(German), you will definitely like my lessons that are individually tailored for each student according to the level and interest and aimed at your success!
VanessaPrivate tuition: LE, English, Russian, Spanish.
My name is Vanessa, I am a professor of Russian / American origin currently living in Nice with a professional training in the fields of Linguistics and Foreign Languages.
I worked as a translator for Russian, English and French for 5 years with the organization ALIFS and other international organizations.
I also have a lot of experience as a teacher of French as a foreign language with CLEREMO, the organization of conversation workshops. I worked for the association PARLE in Toulouse and I gave private lessons of English and Russian for the high of all ages.
I dedicate a lot of time to my students, adapt to their needs to teach in a dynamic and effective way. I also like to introduce a little humor during my classes to create a good atmosphere and encourage conversation