NinetteFrench helps writing with games and writing
Help your child understand and read through games and songs. To understand a text, in joy and good mood.
Knowing how to break down a word and understand their meaning. Learn to form letters and discover the alphabet. Group work possible.
Do not wait, I'm waiting for you 😉
JeremyPrivate French tutoring for foreigners, all levels
Hi there! I'm a French native speaker, and I would be happy to help you with our French. Whether you have just arrived in France or been living there for a few years, whether you need basic French to survive or advanced French to get a new job, I'll adapt myself to your needs.
RosyEnglish Course, French Foreign Language, Italian
I hope to meet you soon to test your level in the language you want to learn and to be able to establish together a suitable program that can make you progress quickly towards the complete mastery of the foreign language of your choice.
Lorette4th year student of speech therapy gives French classes all levels
Holder of a literary baccalaureate and fourth year student of speech therapy (master level 1), I cultivate a passion for our language that I have been able to maintain throughout my studies and that I would like today to transmit to you in order to to help you overcome your difficulties.
Coming from a family of teachers, I have always been aware of French, but also the obstacles that may encounter on their schooling some students less comfortable in this area.
I have already worked as a private teacher of French for primary, middle and high school students, but also for non-francophone students.
In addition, during my speech-language pathology studies, I did many internships with children, teenagers and adults in difficulty who helped to enrich my pedagogical and relational skills (to be patient, attentive and reassuring obstacles and "blockages").
I can give lessons at your home in Nice or in a library.
NilueSchool support primary, middle and high school level
Student in 2nd year in business school, I have experience in tutoring and offers an individualized support. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I give homework after each lesson and periodically provide progress reports.
Gontransupport course in math-english-french
Student in Master 2 ICT Economics. I offer help in preparing questions or exams. I have the principle of advancing the student at his own pace so that he integrates perfectly the concepts to be learned.
AlmusawiHelp with homework
Being a student in the Faculty of Arts and having obtained an Economic and Social Baccalaureate with honors, I propose to help your children to do their homework for example and teach them things they have not yet learned.
MeyerPrivate lessons Science-Languages-French
Student in Masso-Physiotherapy, I want to give private lessons to students, from primary to high school. My main subjects are sciences (mainly SVT), languages (mainly English and French).
I am also willing to teach in other subjects.
I got a good mention in the Baccalaureate.
AngelaSchool French, French as a Foreign Language and Italian
Language teacher, I have a Master 2 in FLESM (French second foreign language and kindergarten).
I give private lessons of French language as well as Italian language, it is my native language, to any type of public, adults and not, as well as French and Italian professional courses.
BenoîtPrivate French lessons for 1 or 2 in the Antibes area
Learn real French, as spoken in the street, in shops or at work.
The lessons are based on actual communication in French. Imagine you met a French person who didn't speak or understand English, and you had to communicate... how would it go? maybe it would be difficult? especially at first?...
Thankfully I am used to this situation and have many techniques to overcome the difficulties of the language barrier:
1) I always use a whiteboard to illustrate my explanations. It may not seem like much but the use of pictures to illustrate an explanation makes it so much clearer! It also stimulates the imagination and increases students Pictionary skills.
2) A great deal of miming enters the communication. A student who wants to talk about his pet parakeet but doesn't know the French word "perruche" will have fun acting like a bird, imitating cage bars with his fingers, chirping merrily... When I finally understand what he is doing, I happily shout out the word PERRUCHE! as if I had just won a game. The student is happy he managed to make himself understood, and all the miming and effort will act as a powerful stimulant for his memory.
3) So in lessons we use miming, drawing, and also ... talking!! I love to teach students to use French words they already know in order to discover new French words. Students often know I'm bilingual so if they don't know a word, for example "beginning" in French, they will ask me "comment dit-on beginning en Français". So I look dumb and I ask them "C'est quoi BEGINNING? (What is BEGINNING?). And I always use a strong French accent on the English word to emphasise the fact I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!
They often laugh at my reaction and search for ways to explain. Sometimes they have difficulties to explain, so I help them. Yesterday my eleven-year-old student was at a loss, but I showed him he could simply use the opposite « La Fin » (the end) to make me understand he is searching for « Le Début » (the beginning).
Lessons are lively, interactive and effective. A vous de jouer !
CoralyneFrench for foreigners. French for adults, at home or online
I have been teaching French since 2006. I help you feeling comfortable with the language through grammar, vocabulary and oral and writing expression. The lessons is based on your needs and desires after an evaluation of your level.
I can move from Antibes to Nice.
MartineCustom Classes, MATHS, ENGLISH, French
Prof experienced since 1995, familiar with current programs, gives private lessons and personalized Maths, English and French, until Terminale.
Grasse area and surrounding communes.
- Building trust and valuing the student in difficulty
- Patience and dynamism characterize me
- Personalized teaching
- 50% tax reduction or tax credit.
- CESU and pre-funded checks accepted.
- Regular follow-up
- Exam preparation
- Help with homework
- Internships and revisions during holidays
Marie-ElisabethPrivate lessons in French-history-geography
Student with a Master's degree in History and Geography, I propose to put at the service of middle and high school students, my skills in the fields of geography, history, French and civic education. I did several internships in different grade levels and taught as a teacher in schools. I focus my classes on an individualized pedagogy and actively prepare for questions and exams. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I offer homework after each class and provide progress reports periodically.
French lessons for all levels from kindergarten to second. I adapt to each student and adapt my method of work according to the rhythm of the student.
There is a course and a part of exercises and training