AdrienneSupport courses in French, English and Philosophy
I give classes in literary subjects up to the final level. After 3 years of studies in the preparatory class for the grandes écoles in a Parisian high school, I obtained an under-qualification at the Ecole Normale Supérieure with excellent grades in the subjects mentioned above. I also got a degree in philosophy. Accustomed to being with children (I have been an au pair for a year), I think I have the drive and seriousness to deliver quality classes.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Trained and experienced trainer, 38 years old, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and abroad.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
EmileHomework Help / Further Education - From Primary to High School
As a student of International Law, I followed a literary course that allowed me to deepen my knowledge of literature, philosophy and the command of English.
I am just as inclined to do a simple homework help for the youngest than a French bac preparation or philosophy for the older ones.
Do not hesitate to contact me, whether for a single methodology course or a deepening of a subject.
Possibility of courses by Skype.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
LeeroySchool support: philosophy, English, French.
I have just moved to Marrakech and offers tutoring classes in the following subjects:
- philosophy (terminal and higher level)
- English (college level and higher up to the License)
- French (elementary and higher level).
I have a Master of Philosophy Epistemology (UFR Aix-Marseille) and a TEFL, international diploma of teaching English as a second language.
I have taught at colleges and schools several times, and I have given many private lessons.
Whether it's a one-time need or a long-term follow-up, do not hesitate to contact me :-)
MathildeSupport in literary matters: strengthen and deepen
This course is intended for pupils, students or interested who wish to deepen and strengthen their knowledge in literary subjects. The subjects taught are: philosophy, French literature, English literature, history, geography, history of the arts.
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
LucileLiterature and / or Philosophy - English - Theater!
L3 English Minor Theater
L3 Philosophy and Human Sciences
2 years of CPGE literary preparation
18/20 average in Bac
English level C1
I offer school or general culture education in all these literary fields: you can choose a single in-depth subject or a mixture of several subjects.
I adapt to everyone's program and level, from primary to high school, and post-baccalaureate preparation. I also offer a discovery formula for adult beginners. The course is built according to the desires and specific needs of the student, in the form of an exchange. Soon BAFA holder, I can transform a course into a fun moment to adapt to everyone's learning methods!
Bases of the French language, Classical or contemporary authors and literary movements, Analysis and commentary of texts, Figures of styles, Dissertation ...
Free debates on philosophical problems (starting from the news, from a film ...), Authors and Philosophical movements, Analysis and comments of texts, Dissertation
Beginner level up to B2, Vocabulary / Grammar / Conjugation (starting from films?), English-speaking Culture and Literature, Oral and Written
Theater theory and history, Beginner practice (all ages)
AugustinPrivate lessons in math, history / geography and high school philosophy
I always adapt to the student I have. I try to understand its shortcomings and work to the maximum while consolidating its strengths. I work mostly with exercises that allow the student to face difficulties and we discuss together how best to respond to this.
My horraires can be flexible depending on what you are looking for.
AlicePrivate lessons in French, Philosophy, Latin, Ancient Greek
I am a student at the Lycée Henri IV (Paris, France) in literary preparatory class (first year, equivalent to a Bachelor 1 in French, Philosophy, History, Latin, Ancient Greek, English). I teach during the school holidays (June, July, August).
Patient and dynamic, I listen to students and can support them in several ways:
- methodology (dissertation, compound or linear commentary, version in ancient languages, oral and written)
- help with homework
- more precise courses based on both the cycle, college (Maturity, Switzerland) or Lycée (Baccalaureate, France) programs and the needs of the students (to work on well-targeted concepts, such as for example a work, an author, a genre, a literary movement etc). I would be delighted to be able to give lessons.
See you soon !
XavierREVIEW ESO AND BACHILLERATO (SOCIAL AND HUMANITIES). ENGLISH
BACHELOR REVIEW classes (Social, Humanities), English, Catalan, Philosophy, Literature, History ... AND THAT. More than 20 years giving individual and small group classes in English, Spanish and Catalan. Academies and online. My name is Xavier.
I was born in Barcelona ... a long time ago. I grow up in this town, but now I live a bit far from here. I studied at the University of Barcelona and in Huddersfield (near Shefield, Halifax, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, ... not very far from York: quite nice places and better people), and I've been teaching Catalan, Spanish, Philosofy , History and English for a long time ... since I was 16. What happened? Very short, I promise: I was walking down the street two years ago, from just opposite this private school, and I thought myself: well, you might enter this place and see. I like English language very much ... and the UK, ... but I don't have a poster of the Queen on my bedroom's wall. It was a sort of a blind date. And there she was: her smile, her diligence, effectiveness. Eva listened to me. And after two weeks she was texting me for a class. "Please, Xavier, can you cover for some classes?" And here I am. (That was two years and a half ago, at the Academy English Studio where I have been an English teacher for more than two years, untill 13th March, when the lady in charge said literally that she would pass my 59 students to another teacher because I had no Internet at home, as I had recently moved to another town and had not had time to set the Internet, and nobody could have possibly known about that horrible and destructive confinement). More than 20 years teaching and learning with my students. Online classes. Spanish and Catalan teacher, too.