ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, lots of speaking, vocabulary phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
XxxPrivate lessons in math - french - english - etc
As a high school student, I offer lessons to the youngest (up to level 3) to provide support and personalized follow-up to help the student where he / she is having difficulties.
Courses on demand in many subjects (all those of the college and primary).
I am a serious girl and patient, eager to help the youngest.
JoellaScientific and English subjects for exam classes
English, chemistry and physics generally constitute a real blockage for students especially in exam classes. This is why I knew how to put aside all my knowledge (revision methods, fairly simple explanations) available to students, which will guarantee them, in addition to their good will, an obvious success.
In reality nothing is a wall in our courses, except in our head.
AdriannaAmerican English tutor who can help learn and advance your English skills
Learn/Practice your English skills with a Native American English tutor who specializes in teaching English as a second language. Here, I will help you advance your skills in English with grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, oral, and literary help. From reading books to watching American television, I will help you improve and refine your English skills in a fun and exciting way!
SamuelPrivate lessons in English
My name is Samuel and I am currently working on a degree in English. (LLCE: Languages, Literatures and Foreign Civilizations)
I think I have the qualities required to help you in your learning of the English language, or even in its deepening.
English is for me a real passion, that's why I propose to help you in your school program in particular, by revising the badly assimilated notions for example, using adapted exercises.
I offer English classes from primary to high school. The schedules will be adapted to the needs of the student and will have to be in adequacy with my schedule of student.
I offer English classes for primary and middle school children. In order to be able to accompany them and help them in their potential difficulties.
AhlamPhD student gives English lessons to elementary school students in Le Mans
Graduate of a Master 2 in American and British Language, Literature and Civilization and currently I am preparing a PhD thesis in Anglophone Studies at the University of Maine, I wish to give private lessons / tutoring of English in Sarthe. My classes are at kindergarten, primary school, middle school and secondary school level.
I have a lot of experience in teaching English as I gave English lessons for high school and college students in Algeria and currently I give English lessons for a kindergarten student (big section ).
The first session will be devoted to a diagnosis of the student's level.
The method I use is:
* We set the objective of the lesson
* Lesson with lesson rules by tapping oral practice and grammar
* Training exercises and practice
I have a Master's degree in American and British Language, Literature and Civilization, and currently I'm working on a doctoral thesis in English Studies (American Literature).
At the moment, I am preparing the CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) to obtain a recognized qualification to teach English.
AdrienMathematics, Physics-Chemistry, English and Spanish.
I am currently a student in the first year of the preparatory cycle ENSIM (National School of Engineers of Le Mans) and I offer my services to give courses at a level ranging from high school to high school. I will only be available in the month of July.
JohannaSpecial course in math- english- history- alphabet- reading- calculations
Student in economics and management, I offer my help for homework and preparation for baccalaureate ES graduates who myself had the bac with a mention for the year 2014. I also offer my help for homework and also give some learning corresponding to their age see a little more to prepare the following school year.
ThomasEnglish course - Literature, Civilization, Language
Holder of a license LLCE (Language, Literature and Foreign Civilization) of English, I propose to give courses in which you will be able to learn the English language, its grammar, the history of some English-speaking countries (in particular the United Kingdom, the United States and South Africa).
Teaching English to improve pronunciation, vocabulary, confidence and fluency in speaking. Learning the basics (vocabulary, grammar, ...) if needed but especially a more common English and less "academic".
I specialize in tutoring the english language, notably ponunciation, grammar, history, civilization, literature and reading /writing. The lesson is based upon communication, speaking and discussion. Homeworks are assigned by the end of every session.
Florianeprivate lessons in English
English License Student (LLCE) offers English support courses for colleges / high schools.
Living in the city center, I can receive students in my home and also move.